Sylvia G. always talking about her deceased husband....

Posted in the Herkimer Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Larry

Little Falls, NY

#1 Feb 24, 2014
like he is still alive. let him rewst in peace. how do you think it makes Pete feel when all you do is talk about how great your first husband is? kinda like a slap in the face to Pete. give it a rest, will ya? before its to late and you lose Pete to someone who appreciates him.
for real

Utica, NY

#2 Feb 24, 2014
written by pete himself or one of his drunk buddies. or her cuz she's prob tired of him and wants excuse to ditch his drunk a*s.
wrongo

Albany, NY

#3 Feb 24, 2014
Larry wrote:
like he is still alive. let him rewst in peace. how do you think it makes Pete feel when all you do is talk about how great your first husband is? kinda like a slap in the face to Pete. give it a rest, will ya? before its to late and you lose Pete to someone who appreciates him.
they deserve each other. she's a pompous bitch and he's a arrogant ass !
truth

Albany, NY

#4 Feb 24, 2014
phonies. everyone knows it.
Big Fat Ass

Albany, NY

#5 Feb 24, 2014
Yep she done got a big fat ass what a whiney troll wish they throw her and him out of the Polish Club!
smile

Little Falls, NY

#6 Feb 24, 2014
They cant throw her out, they cant lift HER. LMFAO
Seriously

Herkimer, NY

#7 Feb 24, 2014
You are all a bunch of polyester pant wearing losers who have nothing better to do than rip people apart. Miserable low class dirt bags. Get a life. Go back to what you do best, keep inbreeding.
heartless people

Little Falls, NY

#8 Feb 24, 2014
She is one of the nicest people around. Leave her the fuk alone and get a life.
Rose

Cobleskill, NY

#9 Feb 25, 2014
She is such a mega bitch who thinks her $hit don't stink.
bahahaha

Utica, NY

#10 Feb 25, 2014
love how ex-wives get on this place. need friends do ya? sad sad thing.

these two clowns are a joke but the exwife needs to get a life. everyone knows all the pete posts are from her or her dumbazz friends
Dead Husband

Dracut, MA

#11 Feb 26, 2014
I'm rolling over in my grave.
Marge

Little Falls, NY

#12 Feb 26, 2014
if you are not a part of Sil's daily life, then you have no business commenting on any of her actions. Sil is a wonderful woman who has raised 3 beautiful children, supported all of their school and college activities and has worked a full time job for like forever. She gets involved in all types of fund raisers, even starting them herself.... Sil is made out of everything GOOD; she is a good person, she's come from good people, and she has raised god kids--find someone else to talk about.
Hazel

Little Falls, NY

#13 Feb 26, 2014
This may be true Marge but her azz is the size of Manhattan and her lipstick daughter is smoking hot.
ole pollock

Moravia, NY

#14 Feb 26, 2014
I nailed her in the ladys room at the club, that a$$ is large!
Billy F

Sayre, PA

#15 Feb 27, 2014
That's right Tom Park her ass is Huuuuuuuuuge!
Disappointed

Fayetteville, NY

#16 Feb 27, 2014
You should be ashamed of yourselves. Wait until you lose a loved one. It is a grief and pain that no one should have to go through. Get a life you low life morons.
Pete

Rome, NY

#17 Feb 28, 2014
Disappointed wrote:
You should be ashamed of yourselves. Wait until you lose a loved one. It is a grief and pain that no one should have to go through. Get a life you low life morons.
She didn't let the bed get cold with a quick man replacement. Maybe if she wasn't so two faced people would like her. It's not our fault that she is an arrogant bitch.
Mr Meaty

Albany, NY

#18 Mar 1, 2014
I'd love to soil her turd tunnel and have her eunuch boyfriend lap up the sauce. Next time at the PC I will buy you beer and I can examine your big back door.
brown eye

Little Falls, NY

#19 Mar 1, 2014
I would ear her daughters turd tunnel all day any day
Herkimer, NY

#20 Mar 2, 2014
looks like your mouths are about to catch up to you curves lady n village moron looks like the people are onto you so what now? can't act like town royalty forever n get away with it not with all the trash you talk about other people like u do to me n my friends. it all comes around p.s. stop rippin off taxpayers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Most Vicious Woman in Herkimer 37 min Not your victim 12
Larry Dack comes out of the closet!!!! 1 hr Richie C 3
Brennan - Kathy Farber - 2 peas in a pod 2 hr Former 22
Pure 8 hr curious 1
Herkimer to be annexed in 3 years? 9 hr waste of time 80
Basset Health Care's "urgent care" sucks (Sep '10) Tue Bullied by bassett 55
LOL Walmart self-checkout joke (Oct '12) Tue bill raper cosby 8
Herkimer Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web