the clinton hippie cowards AGAIN

Posted in the Herkimer Forum

i am here

Earlville, NY

#1 Oct 5, 2013
must be since her successful stint against the individuals seeking answer for the BENGAZI death that were funneled off by her ""what does it matter--I MUST BE HAVING MY PERIOD/ MENOPAUSE syndrome"" that it only took a couple of months for the former Canadian hippie drug addict to RE-MOUNT her campaign for the WORLD power of the presidency RIGHT HERE IN the democrat stronghold of drug users and just plain worthless dumbasses, CENTRAL NEW YORK. WHERE ELSE CAN A hippie failure WHO RAN FROM THE DRAFT OF THE 1970'S WITH HER ""LOVER"" TO AVOID MILITARY SERVICE, AND ENJOY THE FREE LIFE OF DRUGS AND OPEN POLITICAL DISCOURSE IN free thinking Canada ""EEHH"".. THAT ABOUT SAYS IT ALL..""eehh" " RUN AWAY FROM ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND hide IN THE SMOKE AND mirrors of politics, only to emerge WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT, in a place of your choosing, A FRIENDLY LIBERAL SWAMP (CENTRAL NEW YORKS ultra_liberal LIBERAL (f)ARTS COLLEGES WHERE YOUR PARENTS MONEY MATTERS MORE THAN THE BLOOD OF SOME POOR BASTARD SERVING IN THE MILITARY9 but now there IS NO DRAFT )SO COWARD BILL CAN COME BACK HOME. AND BRING HIS BELOVED PRIESTESS WITH HIM and anyone else who can fit under the desk..( I DID NOT HAVE SEXUALL RELATIONS WITH THA WOMAN) and (what is the meaning of the word IS or if OR __ARE YOU ON FUCKING DRUGS??) don't answer EX-PREZ Clinton those of us who saw you KNOW, just like your greedy poilitically clutching queen
odd THAT JUST THIS WEEK THE ISRAELI SPOKESPERSON STATED THE DANGERS of LISTENING TO THE POLITICAL LIES OF ONE SO PERDISPOSED TO habitual lying FOR PURELY POLITICAL MEANS AND ENDS.
]HERE IN AMERI9CA WE HAVE BECONE USED TO IT..JOHNSON, THE new society, FAILUER,, jimmy carter dead in the middle east ,,400 plus days, FAILURE of diplomacy, Clinton , lies and deceit leading to a gutless cowardly retreat from impeachment, yet retains his CHARM to bullshit gullible FOOLS, and now the king of snake charmers,, the king of dumbass hipocrates from Chicago,,
18 months of wheeling and insider dealing who promised to""HIT THE GROUND RUNNING ON DAY ONE"" and after failure of fools and advisors just GAVE UO announcing his choices, then just lied to americans in the GREATEST TRANSPARENCY of ALL TIMES..the affordable care act,, which bears his name the Obama (don't fucking care about you )ACT. AND AFTER MULTIPLE REVIOIONS of his own WITHOUT CONGREESS. NOW STATES IT IS LAW AND CAN NOT BE REVISED.
so at what point does this MAN WHO THINKS HE IS KING stop acting like one and respect the other members of government who like him WERE ELECTED BY CITIZSENS of this country??
or is that why he NEEDS so many illigals in his camp right now? homosexuals, illegals, women, union workers, ALL broken fractions from HE ONE WHO SAID HE WOULD UNITE AMERICA??yet serves only to rouse HATED and DIVERSITY ant every speech..where is this GRANG ILLUSIONIST?? this man of smoke and mirrors who hides from his voters daily while PREACHING from ever corner of the globe in his last few years of office,,i do not say SERVICE, because he has yet to uphold the oath of hisoffice,," TO PROTECT AND DEFEND THE CONSTITUTION of this the united states of amerioca" I am waiing for it to start. IT HAS NOT YET BEGUN. he is a disgrace both to the office of our land and a disgrace to every man who loves his family..he is the penultimate FAILURE<<SOMETHING NO HITLER wanna-be
should ever heve cover from a free pree . he should be called out day and night for his actions..anything less MEANS WE ARE A FAILURE AS A SOCIETY AND A HUMAN RACE.
DISSAGREE WITH ME. TELL ME WHAT I SAY IS NOT THE TRUTH,,I DARE YOU. LET THE HISTORY OF OUR OUNTRY PROVE ME WRONG..please.
barfly

Cold Brook, NY

#2 Oct 6, 2013
and stupid white trash will vote this evil thing in office---satan,obozo,hanoi hillary,the evil family
Steve

Herkimer, NY

#3 Oct 8, 2013
i am here wrote:
must be since her successful stint against the individuals seeking answer for the BENGAZI death that were funneled off by her ""what does it matter--I MUST BE HAVING MY PERIOD/ MENOPAUSE syndrome"" that it only took a couple of months for the former Canadian hippie drug addict to RE-MOUNT her campaign for the WORLD power of the presidency RIGHT HERE IN the democrat stronghold of drug users and just plain worthless dumbasses, CENTRAL NEW YORK. WHERE ELSE CAN A hippie failure WHO RAN FROM THE DRAFT OF THE 1970'S WITH HER ""LOVER"" TO AVOID MILITARY SERVICE, AND ENJOY THE FREE LIFE OF DRUGS AND OPEN POLITICAL DISCOURSE IN free thinking Canada ""EEHH"".. THAT ABOUT SAYS IT ALL..""eehh" " RUN AWAY FROM ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND hide IN THE SMOKE AND mirrors of politics, only to emerge WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT, in a place of your choosing, A FRIENDLY LIBERAL SWAMP (CENTRAL NEW YORKS ultra_liberal LIBERAL (f)ARTS COLLEGES WHERE YOUR PARENTS MONEY MATTERS MORE THAN THE BLOOD OF SOME POOR BASTARD SERVING IN THE MILITARY9 but now there IS NO DRAFT )SO COWARD BILL CAN COME BACK HOME. AND BRING HIS BELOVED PRIESTESS WITH HIM and anyone else who can fit under the desk..( I DID NOT HAVE SEXUALL RELATIONS WITH THA WOMAN) and (what is the meaning of the word IS or if OR __ARE YOU ON FUCKING DRUGS??) don't answer EX-PREZ Clinton those of us who saw you KNOW, just like your greedy poilitically clutching queen
odd THAT JUST THIS WEEK THE ISRAELI SPOKESPERSON STATED THE DANGERS of LISTENING TO THE POLITICAL LIES OF ONE SO PERDISPOSED TO habitual lying FOR PURELY POLITICAL MEANS AND ENDS.
]HERE IN AMERI9CA WE HAVE BECONE USED TO IT..JOHNSON, THE new society, FAILUER,, jimmy carter dead in the middle east ,,400 plus days, FAILURE of diplomacy, Clinton , lies and deceit leading to a gutless cowardly retreat from impeachment, yet retains his CHARM to bullshit gullible FOOLS, and now the king of snake charmers,, the king of dumbass hipocrates from Chicago,,
18 months of wheeling and insider dealing who promised to""HIT THE GROUND RUNNING ON DAY ONE"" and after failure of fools and advisors just GAVE UO announcing his choices, then just lied to americans in the GREATEST TRANSPARENCY of ALL TIMES..the affordable care act,, which bears his name the Obama (don't fucking care about you )ACT. AND AFTER MULTIPLE REVIOIONS of his own WITHOUT CONGREESS. NOW STATES IT IS LAW AND CAN NOT BE REVISED.
so at what point does this MAN WHO THINKS HE IS KING stop acting like one and respect the other members of government who like him WERE ELECTED BY CITIZSENS of this country??
or is that why he NEEDS so many illigals in his camp right now? homosexuals, illegals, women, union workers, ALL broken fractions from HE ONE WHO SAID HE WOULD UNITE AMERICA??yet serves only to rouse HATED and DIVERSITY ant every speech..where is this GRANG ILLUSIONIST?? this man of smoke and mirrors who hides from his voters daily while PREACHING from ever corner of the globe in his last few years of office,,i do not say SERVICE, because he has yet to uphold the oath of hisoffice,," TO PROTECT AND DEFEND THE CONSTITUTION of this the united states of amerioca" I am waiing for it to start. IT HAS NOT YET BEGUN. he is a disgrace both to the office of our land and a disgrace to every man who loves his family..he is the penultimate FAILURE<<SOMETHING NO HITLER wanna-be
should ever heve cover from a free pree . he should be called out day and night for his actions..anything less MEANS WE ARE A FAILURE AS A SOCIETY AND A HUMAN RACE.
DISSAGREE WITH ME. TELL ME WHAT I SAY IS NOT THE TRUTH,,I DARE YOU. LET THE HISTORY OF OUR OUNTRY PROVE ME WRONG..please.
Clinton hasn't been President for years MOVEON.ORG
Steve

Herkimer, NY

#4 Oct 8, 2013
i am here wrote:
You must have your AZZ duck taped to the couch watching the History channel all day. How many brewskis did you drink today before loggin on? OH WAIT Rush Limbaugh AKA "MR Bullsheet" coming on. You need to stock up on more BS for your next TOPIX Tirade. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has anyone gone to Keith the Psychic 36 min Wants to know 1
brennan the judge 49 min not so stupid 67
Tony Brendisi and the Village Board 1 hr Southside Gang 37
Kathy Farber Facebook post on taxpayer$$$ 13 hr Singer 9
Herkimer Humane Society Should Be at Fault 14 hr In the Know 7
4292 STATE ROUTE 28 in HERKIMER NY 22 hr DRAGNET 4
Valley health Schrader & Watson Mon detail 225
Herkimer Dating
Find my Match

Herkimer Jobs