herkimer 6th grade girls coach gets thrown out

Posted in the Herkimer Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ralph kramden

Utica, NY

#1 Mar 4, 2014
who is this dude and it was disgusting the way he acted in front of little kids.
he should of been arrested. heard cops were called
what a tool .
HEY BOZO

Little Falls, NY

#2 Mar 4, 2014
Who is this guy?
Renee

Syracuse, NY

#3 Mar 4, 2014
He is Total douchette
nutjob

Herkimer, NY

#4 Mar 5, 2014
self-important idiot. really? 6th grade girls? unless a kid was getting the sh*t beat out of them which I know was not the case there is no need to be thrown out. sad thing is his cronies will praise him & treat him like an idol because of it. no business coaching young impressionable kids if you can't control your own behavior. who was ref?
cantfixstupid

Utica, NY

#5 Mar 5, 2014
some bald dude they called steve who should be ashamed. my son was on the other team playing girls team, that's a no no right there. that tells you his brain is siht.
igotcashbaby

Wallingford, CT

#6 Mar 6, 2014
Morse should not be coaching!! Would never let my daughter play for him! Complete idiot! Should stick to coaching inmates!
inmate 696969

Little Falls, NY

#7 Mar 6, 2014
not that says it all , a prison guard. no wonder he is stupid with a mouth.
good thing he isn't coaching my kids
BACKDOOR

Little Falls, NY

#8 Mar 7, 2014
He shouldn't be coaching too much dbol
boe

Little Falls, NY

#9 Mar 8, 2014
he is gay as they cume
wow

Ilion, NY

#10 Mar 9, 2014
429er for sure
wow this

Little Falls, NY

#11 Mar 9, 2014
guy is a creep who shouldn't be coaching
haha

Little Falls, NY

#12 Mar 9, 2014
You all b#tch and complain. Why dont coach if you can do better.
haha is right

Herkimer, NY

#13 Mar 9, 2014
It's not about being able to coach better. It's about being a better human being. I mean come on. Who blows a gasket like that at a kids game when the kids are looking up to you as coach? Get a freakin grip.
ZZZZZZZZZZ

Little Falls, NY

#14 Mar 9, 2014
I can do better
question

Herkimer, NY

#15 Mar 10, 2014
ZZZZZZZZZZ wrote:
I can do better
what is it with these jail guards blowing their tops? White beats the $hit out of his old lady, pops off a few rounds at her then blows his head off, now this guy explodes at a kids BB game? This is why Farber should have stuck to automotive maintenance. You don't hire a mechanic to be a cop.
Idiots

Albany, NY

#16 Mar 10, 2014
You all think you know what happened that day when u don't, you post your comments on here and say things about people you don't even know. How about getting something important to do with yourselves than judge other people. The real asses are u all. Now u can waste your day replying to this. Have fun...
Idiots

Albany, NY

#17 Mar 10, 2014
igotcashbaby wrote:
Morse should not be coaching!! Would never let my daughter play for him! Complete idiot! Should stick to coaching inmates!
what do u know just keep spending your days commenting on this site, your worthless
Idiots

Little Falls, NY

#19 Mar 10, 2014
nutjob wrote:
self-important idiot. really? 6th grade girls? unless a kid was getting the sh*t beat out of them which I know was not the case there is no need to be thrown out. sad thing is his cronies will praise him & treat him like an idol because of it. no business coaching young impressionable kids if you can't control your own behavior. who was ref?
AAH yes another comment from another know it all. Of course you can say what you want because you just like the rest of these idiots on here have nothing better to do.
Idiots

Little Falls, NY

#20 Mar 10, 2014
ralph kramden wrote:
who is this dude and it was disgusting the way he acted in front of little kids.
he should of been arrested. heard cops were called
what a tool .
were u there and cops weren't called so I take it u weren't so zip it
Snowe clown

Herkimer, NY

#21 Mar 10, 2014
Sounds like wife backing him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
older women, younger man 3 hr joe 2
Edwards or Carbone for Town Clerk 3 hr Resident 69
uncircumcised 6 hr Hugh7 5
Stephanie White bad reporting 11 hr BloatedAndDrunk 6
Herkimer is wonderful 12 hr herkimer 2
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 13 hr Clifford Spencer 758
Valley health Schrader & Watson 18 hr chloe 203
•••
•••
•••

Herkimer Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Herkimer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Herkimer News, Events & Info