Saranac Lake, NY

#1 Apr 8, 2009
PEZ GOLF
Join the community
Ilion, NY
1 min ago
Let us face reality. People can be divided into two categories:

1. Winners, who get the job done

2. Whiners, who cannot be winners. They are losers who FAIL to get the job done. They are jealous of the WINNERS and attack them on this forum and wherever they can.

When the whiners outnumber the winners in an area or place like Herkimer or Little Falls or Ilion, the place stagnates and the bars and coffee shops are filled with complaints.

When the winners outnumber the whiners, then progress is achieved (read my thread about "Glimmer of Hope"), and the bars and coffee houses are filled with laughter, talk about new projects and plans, and friendly camaraderie.

What about Herkimer? Do the winners outnumber the whiners? Are YOU a winner or a whiner?
ghost

United States

#2 Apr 8, 2009
PEZ GOLF wrote:
PEZ GOLF
Join the community
Ilion, NY
1 min ago
Let us face reality. People can be divided into two categories:
1. Winners, who get the job done
2. Whiners, who cannot be winners. They are losers who FAIL to get the job done. They are jealous of the WINNERS and attack them on this forum and wherever they can.
When the whiners outnumber the winners in an area or place like Herkimer or Little Falls or Ilion, the place stagnates and the bars and coffee shops are filled with complaints.
When the winners outnumber the whiners, then progress is achieved (read my thread about "Glimmer of Hope"), and the bars and coffee houses are filled with laughter, talk about new projects and plans, and friendly camaraderie.
What about Herkimer? Do the winners outnumber the whiners? Are YOU a winner or a whiner?
I would like fromdagrave's opinion on this topic!'D
Hugh Dick

Geneva, NY

#3 Apr 8, 2009
If Herkimer would clear out their elected officials with fresh blood, get an effective codes enforcer, create and enforce moonlighting laws on Village employees and get someone who can run the DPW and get these streets fixed. One problem between tax free properties and out of town landlords you are talking a small minor of people that will do something. This Village lacks in codes enforcement so bad look at all the garbage dumps for houses in this Village where's the codes man to enforce the laws? Why doesn't the Mayor and trustees create the laws and see them enforced and letís get out of the buddy system and hire people on merit. Maybe the Village should consider dissolving their charter and let the town take over.
Umm

Syracuse, NY

#4 Apr 8, 2009
Hugh Dick wrote:
If Herkimer would clear out their elected officials with fresh blood, get an effective codes enforcer, create and enforce moonlighting laws on Village employees and get someone who can run the DPW and get these streets fixed. One problem between tax free properties and out of town landlords you are talking a small minor of people that will do something. This Village lacks in codes enforcement so bad look at all the garbage dumps for houses in this Village where's the codes man to enforce the laws? Why doesn't the Mayor and trustees create the laws and see them enforced and letís get out of the buddy system and hire people on merit. Maybe the Village should consider dissolving their charter and let the town take over.
Well, your name says it all! LMAO!
Do you REALLY expect anyone to listen to you with that name?
Seriously...

Since: Apr 09

Constableville, NY

#5 Apr 8, 2009
Umm wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, your name says it all! LMAO!
Do you REALLY expect anyone to listen to you with that name?
Seriously...
i expect no one to bend over in front of him

Since: Apr 09

Constableville, NY

#6 Apr 8, 2009
ghost wrote:
<quoted text>I would like fromdagrave's opinion on this topic!'D
i was just wondering what you call some one that is a winner but whines about it?
Ilion Voter

Saranac Lake, NY

#7 Apr 8, 2009
WE, the voters in Ilion, now SUPPORT PEZ FOR MAYOR of Ilion! HE will straighten out this Village and give US a future for the first time in 20 years! HE IS OUR ONLY HOPE, because HE IS NO DOPE!

He will help the entire Mohawk Valley, including Little Falls! He knows this CITY and he will help all of us. He will be an improvement over the elected officials and those who are SUPPOSED to bring new jobs here!

and John Michael Urtz will be his right-hand man!! And Herkimer people are ALL EXCITED about THE PEZ RUNNING THE SHOW FOR THE ENTIRE VALLEY!!
FYI

Constableville, NY

#10 Apr 8, 2009
Ilion Voter wrote:
WE, the voters in Ilion, now SUPPORT PEZ FOR MAYOR of Ilion! HE will straighten out this Village and give US a future for the first time in 20 years! HE IS OUR ONLY HOPE, because HE IS NO DOPE!
He will help the entire Mohawk Valley, including Little Falls! He knows this CITY and he will help all of us. He will be an improvement over the elected officials and those who are SUPPOSED to bring new jobs here!
and John Michael Urtz will be his right-hand man!! And Herkimer people are ALL EXCITED about THE PEZ RUNNING THE SHOW FOR THE ENTIRE VALLEY!!
Dear Pez/pez lover:
Are you aware that Ilion has its own Topix forum? Simply go to the upper right hand corner of the screen and type in your zip code (13357). The only running you'de be doing in this town is away from the angry crowd that would be after you.
Ilion Voter

Saranac Lake, NY

#11 Apr 8, 2009
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Pez/pez lover:
Are you aware that Ilion has its own Topix forum? Simply go to the upper right hand corner of the screen and type in your zip code (13357). The only running you'de be doing in this town is away from the angry crowd that would be after you.
We want PEZ to become Mayor of Ilion and then spearhead the dissoultion of the Villages of Ilion, Frankfort, Mohawk and Hekimer and the City of Little Falls to form a regional governement, and he can be the new Regional Executive to bring JOBS to this area. Does Herkimer need NEW, high paying jobs, or do the "Magicians" want to stay RIGHT WHERE THEY ARE?

Pete

Liverpool, NY

#13 Apr 8, 2009
Ilion Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
We want PEZ to become Mayor of Ilion and then spearhead the dissoultion of the Villages of Ilion, Frankfort, Mohawk and Hekimer and the City of Little Falls to form a regional governement, and he can be the new Regional Executive to bring JOBS to this area. Does Herkimer need NEW, high paying jobs, or do the "Magicians" want to stay RIGHT WHERE THEY ARE?
Look Pez is off his medication again and his multiple personalities are surfacing. Father Frank is the one that he uses as cover to molest children. You are fooling no one PEZ, your insanity is clear as day. Shouldn't you be driving drunk or stocking shelves at Walmart or something? After all you need that $8/hour for your crackrock dont you? You weren't thinking about God when you were out driving around DRUNK were you? Where in the Bible does it say that you should get sh*tfaced, and then drive home drunk and risk killing innocent people? I guess I shouldn't be surprised since you also molest children. Is that in the bible as well?
Please forgive him God for molesting all those kids including his own grandkids. Please show him that his insanity is real and extreme and please make him stop touching children.
Pez I hope you get a really fast spreading form of cancer and die a very painful death. Your extreme arrogance and and conceit is nauseating to put it nicely. The fact that you spam your posts on numerous message boards and have conversations with and praise yourself so often shows(and no one is fooled by your many names that you spam on all the boards), just how nuts and pathetic you are. It is pretty sad when you have to praise yourself all the time under false names because no one else can stand your cocky, retard a$$. You aren't even smart enough to try and change your style or your IP location. Maybe you fool your roommates at the ARC, but thats where it ends. You're a complete joke, just like your "magazine" and that pig you married. Now go stock shelves at Walmart you tax evading, drunken, pedophile loser and get over yourself.
Seriously, I hope you die soon.
Please save the children he has been harming God and please get him to do something about his wife, she is so fckn ugly she stops traffic and causes accidents, then again what else could he get? He is a grown man who stocks shelves for a living and thinks he is the second coming.Pretty sad when your biggest accomplishment in life was being President of the Ilion Water Board.lol
PEZ GOLF

Saranac Lake, NY

#14 Apr 9, 2009
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Look Pez is off his medication again and his multiple personalities are surfacing. Father Frank is the one that he uses as cover to molest children. You are fooling no one PEZ, your insanity is clear as day. Shouldn't you be driving drunk or stocking shelves at Walmart or something? After all you need that $8/hour for your crackrock dont you? You weren't thinking about God when you were out driving around DRUNK were you? Where in the Bible does it say that you should get sh*tfaced, and then drive home drunk and risk killing innocent people? I guess I shouldn't be surprised since you also molest children. Is that in the bible as well?
Please forgive him God for molesting all those kids including his own grandkids. Please show him that his insanity is real and extreme and please make him stop touching children.
Pez I hope you get a really fast spreading form of cancer and die a very painful death. Your extreme arrogance and and conceit is nauseating to put it nicely. The fact that you spam your posts on numerous message boards and have conversations with and praise yourself so often shows(and no one is fooled by your many names that you spam on all the boards), just how nuts and pathetic you are. It is pretty sad when you have to praise yourself all the time under false names because no one else can stand your cocky, retard a$$. You aren't even smart enough to try and change your style or your IP location. Maybe you fool your roommates at the ARC, but thats where it ends. You're a complete joke, just like your "magazine" and that pig you married. Now go stock shelves at Walmart you tax evading, drunken, pedophile loser and get over yourself.
Seriously, I hope you die soon.
Please save the children he has been harming God and please get him to do something about his wife, she is so fckn ugly she stops traffic and causes accidents, then again what else could he get? He is a grown man who stocks shelves for a living and thinks he is the second coming.Pretty sad when your biggest accomplishment in life was being President of the Ilion Water Board.lol
God renders judgement, and you will get what you deserve. You can depend on that.
FYI

Constableville, NY

#15 Apr 9, 2009
Is Pez up for the challenge of fixing the deficit too? Alot of the problem with the economy is this depression we're in, it's not just Herkimer, it's everywhere in NY state. I'm just being practical here, and really I believe(d) in Obama but he just has his goals set (amazingly) high. However-I do wish anyone who has a dream the best of luck.
Arlo Guthrie

Geneva, NY

#16 Apr 9, 2009
Good mornin' America, how are you?
Don't you know him? Pez is your native son!
I was thrown off the train they call the City of New Orleans
If my card weren't maxed out, I would still be on.
Redhead

Constableville, NY

#17 Apr 9, 2009
Ilion Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
Hopefully, this is sarcasm. Otherwise, somebody's been dipping into the wrong meds.
PEZ GOLF

Saranac Lake, NY

#18 Apr 9, 2009
FYI wrote:
Is Pez up for the challenge of fixing the deficit too? Alot of the problem with the economy is this depression we're in, it's not just Herkimer, it's everywhere in NY state. I'm just being practical here, and really I believe(d) in Obama but he just has his goals set (amazingly) high. However-I do wish anyone who has a dream the best of luck.
I do have a dream. I may not be there with you, but WE WILL GET TO THE PROMISED LAND!! PEZ SEZ
PEZ GOLF

Saranac Lake, NY

#19 Apr 9, 2009
Redhead wrote:
<quoted text>
Hopefully, this is sarcasm. Otherwise, somebody's been dipping into the wrong meds.
I do have a dream. I may not be there with you, but WE WILL GET TO THE PROMISED LAND!! PEZ SEZ
Redhead

Constableville, NY

#20 Apr 9, 2009
PEZ GOLF wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh??? Were you speaking to me or yourself?
Putter

Geneva, NY

#21 Apr 9, 2009
Pez is a colon cowboy, a little turd with big ideas. he likes politics because he wants to put his fingerprint in the failure of the valley. Another fine product of "Valley Inbreeding".
PEZ GOLF

Saranac Lake, NY

#22 Apr 20, 2009
I am back---a Winner, attempting to read what the WHINERS have been saying. This is probably going to be a total WASTE OF TIME, and not even entertaining, either. Here is the question of the day:

Are there ANY signs of intelligent life ANY WHERE in Herkimer?

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#23 Apr 20, 2009
question for pez: 1.if you hit your ball into a sand trap, can you take it out and drop it, or do you have to hit from the sand trap?...also if the sand trap is touching the green, can you drop on the green? 2. how much time do you have to look for a lost ball?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Budget vote, East Herkimer and Pizza 51 min BeerTrivia 56
School Budget and BOE members speak.. 2 hr Taxpayer 10
New Director Herkimer county IDA 8 hr Monster 34
Burger King 9 hr muffin top 9
Herkimer County Jail 15 hr Gandhi 7
Top 100 reasons PISECK gets IDA job 17 hr resident 3
Things never Change Sun still his wife 12
More from around the web

Herkimer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE