dan4790

Ellicott City, MD

#1 Mar 27, 2010
what a shame. do they let the community use it?
thomas

Constableville, NY

#2 Mar 28, 2010
only if u work there, its all who u know in life...
SWIM TEAM

United States

#3 Mar 28, 2010
HHS could never have a swim team and never has you idiots the pool is not official size,just another waste of herkimers tax payers money.To whoever speaks out before they find out facts you are an idiot!

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#4 Mar 29, 2010
SWIM TEAM wrote:
HHS could never have a swim team and never has you idiots the pool is not official size,just another waste of herkimers tax payers money.To whoever speaks out before they find out facts you are an idiot!
i see you posted in all capital letters, so obviously you know what you're talking about. now you've got me wondering where my older brother was going evey night in the mid 70's when he told my parents and i that he was going to swim practice. i'm also wondering what he was doing every week when we would go watch him swim back and fourth in a pool while others tried to swim faster than him. he went to hhs, and i just assumed he was on a swim team, and those were swim meets, but i guess i was wrong. thank you for setting me straight.
old time herkimer player

Syracuse, NY

#5 Mar 29, 2010
SWIM TEAM calmn cents your right, russ delia was my swim team coach. i reamber dave jackson,tommy jules,beaver.... well we used to meet in the creek to have our practice and the dive team used to dive from the bridge.
ewww

Little Falls, NY

#6 Mar 29, 2010
I have seen urinals,that have cleaner water

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#7 Mar 29, 2010
ewww wrote:
I have seen urinals,that have cleaner water
don't dive head first into a urinal
SWIM TEAM

United States

#8 Mar 29, 2010
So why dont you know it alls call hhs and find out why they havent in over thirty years or more been able to have a swim team?I will tell you why the stupid pool is not a official size and that is why it was terminated.On the other hand they do make the hhs students swim as part of there physical education,so there you have it you idiot know it alls!P.S.Know wonder calm scents brother was so fast LOL.
Lifeguard

United States

#9 Mar 29, 2010
Hey swimteam that was a good one I probably would swim like a shark in that little pool.

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#10 Mar 29, 2010
SWIM TEAM wrote:
So why dont you know it alls call hhs and find out why they havent in over thirty years or more been able to have a swim team?I will tell you why the stupid pool is not a official size and that is why it was terminated.On the other hand they do make the hhs students swim as part of there physical education,so there you have it you idiot know it alls!P.S.Know wonder calm scents brother was so fast LOL.
1. in your first post you said they have never had a swim team, now you say they haven't in over 30 years. 2. i never said my brother was fast. 3. what do you mean, "official size"?. the smaller the pool the more laps you swim. that would make it the same distance. 4. i typed this very slow, because i'm sure a retard like you can't read very fast. 5. god, you're stupid.
herkimer

Little Falls, NY

#11 Mar 29, 2010
I tried to have a rent the hhs pool for a party - I got a big fat NO.
heheh

Constableville, NY

#12 Mar 29, 2010
uness u work their then u can use the gyn or pool anytime for a party ask the coaches and teachers they do it all the time....
Swimteam

United States

#13 Mar 30, 2010
I never said there was a swim team you old morons did,must of been before I was born.You old timers might have a slight case of brain cell loss.LOL
Herkimer Haiku

Rochester, NY

#14 Apr 7, 2010
the water is cold
I know how to warm it up
I'll just pee right here
Native New Yorker

Hazleton, PA

#15 Sep 14, 2010
SWIM TEAM wrote:
HHS could never have a swim team and never has you idiots the pool is not official size,just another waste of herkimers tax payers money.To whoever speaks out before they find out facts you are an idiot!
I graduated from HHS in 1981, and we did have a swim team and that is the pool that was used for swim metes ...

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#16 Sep 14, 2010
calmn cents wrote:
<quoted text>
don't dive head first into a urinal


DONT do that you might drown
act17

Utica, NY

#17 Sep 15, 2010
heheh wrote:
uness u work their then u can use the gyn or pool anytime for a party ask the coaches and teachers they do it all the time....
yea zeleski has his kids b parties there..
he must be special and stan lets it go not saying much for stan. zeleski also has his son and friend practice at basketball practice whats up with that. i thought no outsiders stan. so which is it? ill be calling zygo...
ConnieV

AOL

#18 Sep 15, 2010
SWIM TEAM wrote:
HHS could never have a swim team and never has you idiots the pool is not official size,just another waste of herkimers tax payers money.To whoever speaks out before they find out facts you are an idiot!
Herkimer did have a swim team. I graduated in 1965.(Wow! Getting Old) We had a swim team. Some of my classmates were on the team.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Interesting facts about the Merger vote (Oct '12) 6 hr WRONG and funny 61
Mr lnow 6 hr Curios 2
Need a man. Wed mtgcdjfl 6
Herkimer to be annexed in 3 years? Wed catch up 93
What did Ex-Ilion investigator PAUL ROSE reciev... Wed The Truth 8
Does Legal Incense show up on a drug test? (Aug '11) Dec 23 mr cat 298
Larry Dack comes out of the closet!!!! Dec 22 Ho Ho Ho Merry Xmas 5

Flood Warning for Herkimer County was issued at December 25 at 10:23PM EST

Herkimer Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Herkimer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Herkimer News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Herkimer

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:53 pm PST