First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#43 Nov 4, 2009
from the mouth of a teen wrote:
She was 19 and it's halloween. Chances are she was texting while driving. Teens do it all the time myself included. Yes the roads are dark but that's why we use headlights. I haven't heard of anyone else being hit by a car in that area. They should charge her with something. Just because the police couldn't uncover that she wasn't paying attention doesn't mean that it didn't happen. Teens are wreckless. I'm sure this girl is no exception.
Sure. You may have murdered, raped (in that order) and eaten a family of twelve. Just because there is no evidence of it doesn't mean that you didn't. I say you should be charged and imprisoned immediately, no trial.
friend of preston

AOL

#45 Nov 4, 2009
WOW!! people really need to STOP blaming preston for being hit by an immature teen that was not only on her phone when she hit and killed him, but also admitted to being over the white line on the road. yes he was wearing dark clothes, but he was freaking trick-or-treating with his son austin. he didnt jump out in front of the car, he wasn't in the middle of the road. he was on the SIDE of the road walking with his son to his best friends house! his son WAS dressed up and was doing what every other family was doing that night! there are no side walks up that way, there are no street lights, yes it was dark and rainy-- more of a reason for people not only to watch what they're doing but also to not be on there phones like morons while driving! yes preston was wearing dark clothes- thats all he's at fault for.. and as far as it being in front of the cemetary-- the news is wrong-- they said it was one spot, then showed pictures of another spot, and then continued to say it was in a diff spot.. it was the last right turn b4 you head to the cemetary. he was NOT going to the cemetary.. so the ppl who think that or comented about that are just sick in the head. PRESTON SCOTT WAS AN AMAZING FATHER AND WAS TRICK-OR-TREATING WITH HIS SON AUSTIN. HE WAS ON HIS WAY TO HIS BEST FRIEND ROB'S HOUSE WHO LIVED UP THAT WAY.. he didnt commit suicide, and he wasn't visiting the cemetary. he was fucking being a father.. that's all. and the only thing he did WRONG in a way was wearing dark clothes instead of his bright yellow shorts and tank top =]-- probably because it was so cold and crappy out that night.. preston was a one of a kind guy.. he lived life with a smile on his face and his goal was to get everyone he passed to smile too.. he was the guy who took things as they came.. i mean literally.. he lived life to its fullest.. he loved the outdoors, he loved his work, he loved his friends, and he loved his son.. he was the kinda guy who'd do anything for anyone.. just outta respect and kindness. he shouldnt have died, he wanted to still do so much more in life.. but now- he cant- and his friends and family are just trying to hold it together as much as possible..
friend of the driver

Wilmington, DE

#46 Nov 4, 2009
This is to "friend of preston".. Please don't take this the wrong way but how do you know she was on her phone? Nothing has been released and if the investigation shows she was don't you think a ticket would have been issued.. I understand your hurting for the loss of Preston but she is also hurting and has to re-live that night everytime she closes her eyes. So unless you are absolutely sure of the facts lets keep them to ourselves.

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#47 Nov 4, 2009
Watching wrote:
<quoted text>
You are truly human trash in the true sense of the word
thats wierd, i've always considered myself human trash in the false sense of the word.
Spliff

Verona, NY

#48 Nov 4, 2009
WURD!
how stupid

New York, NY

#49 Nov 5, 2009
stating facts wrote:
Lets see-- hmm. she is a very good friend of the fam. there was an 8 yr. old with this man. the kid did not have a costume on. it was a known fact that this man was a drinker. walking to frankfort in the rain at night on the wrong side of the road. just split up with his wife. For all we know he could of jumped in front of jess to kill himself. I know from experience, people who kill themselves have no concerns of who they leave behind, to wonder why. so before someone says " he would never do that in front of his son" well-- yes he could of. There are NO tickets, because she did absolutly nothing wrong.
First off the kid may not have had a costume bec the family is far from rich so maybe they tried to make up something with make up on his face and he didnt seperate from his "wife" it was his girlfriend they were never married and highly doubt he would jump in front of the car with his son there, he cared a lot about that little boy and took him often bec mommy had better places to be --- lets get our facts straight before we make our name stating facts!!!!!!! and CALM CENTS YOU NEED TO GET A HOBBY OTHER THEN BEING ON HERE YOUR A POOR EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN BEING!!!!
hmm

Constableville, NY

#50 Nov 5, 2009
I also heard the girl that struck him was a high school dropout

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#51 Nov 5, 2009
i also heard that the girl that hit him had just removed the tag on her mattress. some people that know her said that she takes things out of the microwave before the timer stops.
Watching

Constableville, NY

#52 Nov 6, 2009
calmn cents wrote:
<quoted text>
thats wierd, i've always considered myself human trash in the false sense of the word.
Your reply says it all
thetruth

United States

#53 Jan 9, 2013
This girl has no conscience I know that from personal expieriances. She unfortunatly has ruined many lives with lies I believe she should had served jail time for taking that mans life. That his son may go on in life but he will never get over it. Unfortunatly are law enforcement have been blinded by a young girl who knows how to decieve them . Althouh I have said a few prayers for her nothing can replace that childs father. I can only pray that she does not. Ruin anymore lives. I know my familys life has forever been changed because of her.my sincere heartfelt prayers go out to preston scotts family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
George Eissler 3 hr anonymous 6
Jamo's Restaurant & Bar grand opening! 6 hr bojive 99
South Washington St Trash 😂 10 hr Someone else noti... 3
carole franklin (Feb '12) 15 hr daviserin 40
Herkimer County Humane Society Sat Mary 37
HAPPY EARTH WEEK hippy freaks Sat INNAGODDADAVIDA baby 1
The Standard Furniture Company (Nov '09) Sat KCC 14
More from around the web

Herkimer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE