al bouckproperty mgr

Constableville, NY

#1 Aug 2, 2010
90% of herkimer is scums. only college students can afford housing on prospect st,because most people that live in herkimer are welfare scums that eat at salvation army for a free meal. the drug bust wasnt a college house, i have two full time jobs and i dont live of the system like most of you herkimer people do. stop bashing the people that have jobs cause without us you wouldnt be able to use our taxes from our jobs to use the system.
Cougar Catcher

Ithaca, NY

#2 Aug 2, 2010
hey I love being on welfare! so stick it!
gossip sucks

Ithaca, NY

#3 Aug 2, 2010
welfare is supposed to be a hand up not a way of life...alot of people just pop kids so their benefits go up and you know what people who pay property taxes and have jobs do pay for these other people to sit on their asses and pop kids out...and being down on your luck and needing help from the system isn't a bad thing but being an individual that thinks the system owes you is gross and lazy and you should all be sterilized so you can't keep popping kids out...after they are 2 they make your butts go to work or lose your Public assistance. Like I said before Prospect street is not a horrible place some people have just made poor choices. Thats ALL, EVERYONE MESSES UP IN LIFE that is just the way it goes
booyahhh

Potsdam, NY

#4 Aug 2, 2010
stop renting to low lives AL or whoever you are
al bouckproperty mgr

Constableville, NY

#5 Aug 2, 2010
I am trying to rent to a better group of kids this year, i just took on this job in May and it was a total mess. Doing my best to clean up the street.
Getman

Syracuse, NY

#6 Aug 3, 2010
I see all you scums ever day
The Watcher

Syracuse, NY

#7 Aug 3, 2010
al bouckproperty mgr wrote:
90% of herkimer is scums. only college students can afford housing on prospect st,because most people that live in herkimer are welfare scums that eat at salvation army for a free meal. the drug bust wasnt a college house, i have two full time jobs and i dont live of the system like most of you herkimer people do. stop bashing the people that have jobs cause without us you wouldnt be able to use our taxes from our jobs to use the system.
Look in the mirror, Al. That is where the scum of Herkimer starts and ends.

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#8 Aug 4, 2010
al bouckproperty mgr wrote:
it's only 73%, you forgot to carry the 8. easy mistake
Herkimer resident

Constableville, NY

#9 Aug 5, 2010
The Watcher wrote:
<quoted text>
Look in the mirror, Al. That is where the scum of Herkimer starts and ends.
I am sure when he looks in the mirror all he thinks is "wake up, time to work so I can pay my taxes to support the herkimer welfare recipients"!
booyaaahh

Constableville, NY

#10 Aug 12, 2010
Prospect st has gotten out of control. From what i see there are more scumbags around since you have taken over Mr. Bouck. It seems that you will fill thse apartments with just about anyone so you get the cash. All the drug deals that go on is known so you better watch out especially since there are drugs in your "other" house that is next to yours....People know what is going on...STEP IT UP MR. BOUCK and walk the walk with all your talk...
Client 9

Poplar Ridge, NY

#11 Aug 12, 2010
Re: Jobless and able welfare recipients

They should have the option of monthly checks or a 1 year lump sum and a bus ticket to a job in another state.
For instance, Arizona needs their lettuce picked, washed, and boxed. That's 3 jobs right there, and many farms have dorms that have evolved into small communities enabling other jobs. Help is so short Mexicans are streaming over the border to lend a hand. Surely Arizona would be delighted to have some help from NY.
hhhhmmmmm

Constableville, NY

#12 Aug 12, 2010
booyaaahh wrote:
Prospect st has gotten out of control. From what i see there are more scumbags around since you have taken over Mr. Bouck. It seems that you will fill thse apartments with just about anyone so you get the cash. All the drug deals that go on is known so you better watch out especially since there are drugs in your "other" house that is next to yours....People know what is going on...STEP IT UP MR. BOUCK and walk the walk with all your talk...
Hhhmmm... I wonder why he would just fill up these apartments with anyone for the cash, interesting since he doesn't get the rent....the owner does, maybe just to be hassled...? Duh! If there are drugs they are probably for personal use as no one could live in this F****** town without being on something! LMFAO!
booyaaahh

Constableville, NY

#13 Aug 12, 2010
hhhhmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Hhhmmm... I wonder why he would just fill up these apartments with anyone for the cash, interesting since he doesn't get the rent....the owner does, maybe just to be hassled...? Duh! If there are drugs they are probably for personal use as no one could live in this F****** town without being on something! LMFAO!
U make no sense, you on drugs?
hhhhmmmmm

Constableville, NY

#14 Aug 13, 2010
Who isn't in this town!? You are either snorting something or inhaling something. If that doesn't make sense to YOU-you are the one who is on something-Mr Cool. BOOYAAAHH!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HAPPY EARTH WEEK hippy freaks 52 min INNAGODDADAVIDA baby 1
Jamo's Restaurant & Bar grand opening! 1 hr whup arse 96
The Standard Furniture Company (Nov '09) 1 hr KCC 14
The new Herkimer 1 hr whup arse 4
Herkimer County Humane Society 7 hr wheresyourheadat 36
worst codes enforcement Fri IGiveUp 8
biggest slut/drama queen Fri Grandma 4
More from around the web

Herkimer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE