Limited Edition "APE" apparel the exp...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Section 8

Little Falls, NY

#21 May 2, 2013
herkimer homeowner wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see your point of view, as it does not extend beyond the dreary boundaries of the valley in which you've spent your entire useless life.
However, you are once again WRONG; I did not specify a particular pound, hence I have nothing from which to backpedal.
Note, you lamebrain sap -- backPEDAL, not backPEDDLE. Now go sniff some more glue.
He wasn't wrong, you just failed to clarify. Makes you retarded, rent scammer. How many low income people do you take advantage of?

Given the poster has a New York, NY IP, chances are they AREN'T still in the Valley. You, on the other hand, surely never could escape it.
herkimer homeowner

New York, NY

#22 May 2, 2013
Section 8 wrote:
<quoted text>
He wasn't wrong, you just failed to clarify. Makes you retarded, rent scammer. How many low income people do you take advantage of?
Given the poster has a New York, NY IP, chances are they AREN'T still in the Valley. You, on the other hand, surely never could escape it.
Numbnuts, you're as transparent as Saran Wrap. It's you posting with a New York NY IP address during the day while you're at work, probably at the county building suckling the public teat.

Then you go home and post from your own computer, and pretend you're someone else.

Pathetic. Absolutely pathetic.
Section 8

Little Falls, NY

#23 May 2, 2013
herkimer homeowner wrote:
<quoted text>
Numbnuts, you're as transparent as Saran Wrap. It's you posting with a New York NY IP address during the day while you're at work, probably at the county building suckling the public teat.
Then you go home and post from your own computer, and pretend you're someone else.
Pathetic. Absolutely pathetic.
Why would someone posting from the County Building have a NY, NY IP? Are you that paranoid? They have pills for that these days. You should take a handful, might help with that.

Pathetic is you thinking everyone who disagrees with you must all be the same person. Don't you get it? Nobody likes you and there are lots of them out there and on here.

Speaking of transparent, keep licking the windows on the short bus. It is abundantly clear you didn't amount to much in life.
herkimer homeowner

New York, NY

#24 May 2, 2013
Section 8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would someone posting from the County Building have a NY, NY IP? Are you that paranoid? They have pills for that these days. You should take a handful, might help with that.
Pathetic is you thinking everyone who disagrees with you must all be the same person. Don't you get it? Nobody likes you and there are lots of them out there and on here.
Speaking of transparent, keep licking the windows on the short bus. It is abundantly clear you didn't amount to much in life.
I won't even bother to school you in IP addresses. Suffice it to say that about a year ago, if one posted to Topix from the county building, it showed up with a New York, NY IP address. It may, or may not, have changed since then.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Claudia Tenny the cowardly Congresswoman 4 hr FormerSupporter 9
Wendi @ Paul Kitk Mon Anonymous 1
Romas Pizza Sucks Mon SoDead 50
Does anyone know if Mark Rende is in the restau... Mon Where is Mark Rende 1
New Save-a-Lot grocery Mon HerkJerk 13
herkimer motel hiding inmates? Mon lawrence s 15
Robert ....cart pushing stinky guy from herkimer Mon The Obvious 8

Herkimer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Herkimer Mortgages