Stan Congden wins biggest prick of th...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
stotabulllcrap

Farmington, NY

#31 Sep 14, 2013
Stan is a big prick... He is trying to get a job in Canastota.. he's got people calling for him. He can't do it on his own. HUGE PRICK!!!!!!!!!!
what a dump

Little Falls, NY

#33 Sep 15, 2013
stotabulllcrap wrote:
Stan is a big prick... He is trying to get a job in Canastota.. he's got people calling for him. He can't do it on his own. HUGE PRICK!!!!!!!!!!
Can't imagine why he would want to leave this shithole of an area. A quick drive around Herkimer, and 5 minutes on Topix and it is enough to make any of us with a job and brain in our head want to leave. I am embarrassed when anyone gets off the thruway here for gas. I can't imagine what they must think. College negro gangsta thugs everywhere. Prostitute lookin' hoes walking in the middle of the street. Wiggers, and people who think that looking like you are on Duck Dynasty is acceptable. Let's not forget the fat white trash pushing their mixed race babies around in strollers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Homeless 12 hr Marlboro man 3
CANT SOMEONE HELP that HOMELESS WOMAN in HERKIMER 13 hr Marlboro man 13
Hey fred 15 hr Such a bono head 13
Ozzy hunt Fri Anonymous 7
Mangiamo's...same owner as breakfast place? Fri Chucky 21
Mary Anns Mothers Design (Nov '12) Fri Samantha 6
do not rent from Eugene at Fri frank 1

Herkimer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance