Stan Congden wins biggest prick of the year award

Posted in the Herkimer Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
HHS

Syracuse, NY

#1 Apr 29, 2011
He should be so proud, he's worked hard for this.Now if we can pry his lips off Zygo's Azz
HHS alum

Cortland, NY

#3 Apr 29, 2011
I think he would be in a close tie with Zaleski for that award.
Cant fix Stupid

Herkimer, NY

#5 May 7, 2011
Well Zygo is gone in June so I guess we will see...
jjj

Manlius, NY

#7 Nov 10, 2012
I would agree about Stan Congden!!!
jim

United States

#8 Nov 11, 2012
he is a bullshiter .He bring 7 and 8 graders up to make a wrestling number look good then make kids suck weight
lol

Lowell, MA

#9 Nov 11, 2012
Maybe the kids need to lose a few pounds! I see absolutely nothing wrong with pushing kids to be fit and enjoy a sport in the process. I'm extremely happy with our wrestling team and their coach is a great man.
jim

Hadley, MA

#10 Nov 11, 2012
the coach is good stan sucks
Stopit

Little Falls, NY

#11 Nov 11, 2012
Stan is a great guy, cares deeply for school and the kids. Give it a rest.
Bully coach

New York, NY

#13 Nov 11, 2012
He is an loud mouth arrrogant bullly. I watched Marriott put on a show last year going crazy against dolgeville. He was an embarrassment to our team and mr congden should have suspended him.
pete johnson

Petersburg, NY

#14 Nov 11, 2012
Yet another self righteous egotistical coach... great!! as if this is boot camp for the Marines...
lol

Marlborough, MA

#15 Nov 12, 2012
Wouldn't it be nice if people actually supported our sports teams instead of bad mouthing the coaches all the time. Why don't you do it? If the kids that wrestled felt the same way about their coach as you do, do you think they would stick with the sport? I highly doubt it. Kids these days need discipline and encouragement. They happen to find both on the wrestling team. Give it up. Leave it alone.
Bully coach

New York, NY

#16 Nov 12, 2012
Encouragement? He belittles us and has his favorites. The kids hate him. Ask around.
Tommy

AOL

#18 Nov 12, 2012
Bully coach wrote:
Encouragement? He belittles us and has his favorites. The kids hate him. Ask around.
Herkimer is lucky to have such a dedicated coach like T.M.,, just look at the program he built in Mohawk. Sorry to say he should of never came to Herkimer though they don't value success. If the teams not winning well its the coach but the truth is Herkimer kids just don't want to work hard or be pushed. If the kids hate him he must be doing his job well let's hope he can last.
lol

Marlborough, MA

#19 Nov 12, 2012
If that's true for you then why do you stay?
wow

Little Falls, NY

#21 Nov 12, 2012
over paid bum, herkimer needs to get rid of him.
Bully coach

New York, NY

#22 Nov 12, 2012
I don't anymorel. I'm done along with some others too. He is a psycho
Parent

Little Falls, NY

#27 Nov 18, 2012
Stop bashing the coaches already. Stan has a great staff and they all care deeply about their athletes. They produce many very competitive teams year in and year out. Probably one of the most consistent Schools in the league all around.Stop looking at what we don't have at Herkimer and be greatful for what we do have.We will all be better off.
big mowhak

Worcester, MA

#28 Nov 18, 2012
tom is a great coach stan suchs
mr wonderful

Herkimer, NY

#29 Nov 18, 2012
this threat is meant for zaleski, he is the bum its all about jonny and zasha shut the pie hole loud mouth
Alum

Syracuse, NY

#30 Nov 24, 2012
I will agree that Zaleski is a terrible basketball coach. Speaking from experience when there was other great options. He doesn't know how to coach basketball. And yes Stan Congdon is a jackass. So I will agree with this post. I hated playing sports for that school. No matter how good you were if you didn't have a name. You might as well find a comfy place on the bench.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need a man. 4 hr douswallow 2
It's Been 6 Months and What has the Fatty Mayor... 11 hr Plan Z 2
What did Ex-Ilion investigator PAUL ROSE reciev... 11 hr cry 2
Herkimer to be annexed in 3 years? Sat Lark Lancer 88
Pure Fri sophia 4
Shear Pleasures Dec 19 joke 31
Larry Dack comes out of the closet!!!! Dec 19 Hahahahahahahahaha 4
Herkimer Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web