where is all this help

Herkimer, NY

#1 Jul 3, 2013
Haven't seen all this help promised. Haven't seen United Way or the Red Cross. I see there is a telethon for the United Way. Where is that money going. Very upset about all this relief help. We were hit with both floods. Very very upsetting.
michelle

Little Falls, NY

#2 Jul 3, 2013
where is all this help wrote:
Haven't seen all this help promised. Haven't seen United Way or the Red Cross. I see there is a telethon for the United Way. Where is that money going. Very upset about all this relief help. We were hit with both floods. Very very upsetting.
Noticed Red Cross moved helping site from herk to Utica . Really ?? What good does that do for the people cleaning out from the flood- when their cars are trashed now and no way to get there!!
Its there

Little Falls, NY

#3 Jul 3, 2013
where is all this help wrote:
The Red Cross & the salvation army is on N Prospect St. in Herkimer. They are serving food and helping victims in any way possible.
help

Auburn, NY

#4 Jul 3, 2013
Reality check

Little Falls, NY

#5 Jul 3, 2013
I think in times of disastor we have to help ourselves and each other when possible. Don't feel entitled to outside help, but be grateful if and when we get it. I see the Salvation Army was busy preparing food. I see the United Way on TV asking for money! I know I'll be donating to the Salvation Army from now on. I never thought too much of the United Scam, I mean Way.
where is all this help

Herkimer, NY

#6 Jul 4, 2013
Reality check wrote:
I think in times of disastor we have to help ourselves and each other when possible. Don't feel entitled to outside help, but be grateful if and when we get it. I see the Salvation Army was busy preparing food. I see the United Way on TV asking for money! I know I'll be donating to the Salvation Army from now on. I never thought too much of the United Scam, I mean Way.
You are so right. I will remember this also!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Herkimer County Humane Society 5 hr Taxpayer 54
skanks in herk 8 hr ohyeah 24
Herkimer Forum (Jul '10) 10 hr csrl 11
Budget vote, East Herkimer and Pizza 13 hr Fly so free 59
School Budget and BOE members speak.. 15 hr agreed 12
New Director Herkimer county IDA Mon Monster 34
Burger King Mon muffin top 9
More from around the web

Herkimer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE