itz me

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Mar 27, 2013
Does anyone know who Kim Darling is? Just wondering
yeah

Broad Brook, CT

#2 Mar 27, 2013
Hotttttt. Blonde.
Bosnian

Frankfort, NY

#3 Mar 27, 2013
Dis cont flogging tard
ColdFish

Syracuse, NY

#5 Mar 27, 2013
I think you should read the CPS posts. It think you should be wary of any contact. No morals, no discretion, kids with different fathers she wasn't married to,heard possible diseases too.
Not a chance

Syracuse, NY

#6 Mar 28, 2013
ColdFish wrote:
I think you should read the CPS posts. It think you should be wary of any contact. No morals, no discretion, kids with different fathers she wasn't married to,heard possible diseases too.
Nope, I've been there and would gladly go back! Kim is a good girl and good mother. You people obviously have an axe to grind. Maybe if you got off your a&& and got a job to support your multiple kids all with different fathers then she wouldn't have had to do her job and take them away from you.
yeah

New Britain, CT

#7 Mar 28, 2013
Me too.
Observer

Washington, DC

#8 Mar 28, 2013
Not a chance wrote:
<quoted text>Nope, I've been there and would gladly go back! Kim is a good girl and good mother. You people obviously have an axe to grind. Maybe if you got off your a&& and got a job to support your multiple kids all with different fathers then she wouldn't have had to do her job and take them away from you.
Lmao. U only say that cuz u got ur dick in her mouth
Not a chance

Syracuse, NY

#9 Mar 28, 2013
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao. U only say that cuz u got ur dick in her mouth
Well I don't kiss & tell, but I will say she was years ago. Don't be mad that she had to do her job and take your kids away. Your kids are more than likely better off, tighten your shit up, get a job and stop reproducing. Cheers!
ColdFish

Syracuse, NY

#10 Mar 29, 2013
I have never had any contact with her as a CPS worker. Nor have I ever had any problems with CPS. I have a job, support myself and others very well.

She is not a good mother. I have observed her driving clearly intoxicated with her children in her vehicle. And when she swerved the kids chanted "Mommie's drunk, mommies's drunk.

And as for what Observer states ....... she doesn't do that. She couldn't even stand her husband trying to make love to her.(Yes, she's still married to some looser) She abhored sex acts. She just feels obligated to passively comply and accomodate certain people.
postman

Wilbraham, MA

#11 Mar 31, 2013
Il love her
I miss her lips

New Britain, CT

#12 Apr 15, 2013
ColdFish wrote:
And as for what Observer states ....... she doesn't do that. She couldn't even stand her husband trying to make love to her.(Yes, she's still married to some looser) She abhored sex acts. She just feels obligated to passively comply and accomodate certain people.
Oh she did, and she was fantastic at it. What i would do to have another shot with her.
Kidds Towing

Little Falls, NY

#13 Apr 20, 2013
HAHA Kim Darling hmm shouldn't be a caseworker falsely indicated me for stuff i didnt do and lied to the judge about me. Anyone that knows her try to cover all u want. I have the proof I got expunged for her lieing bull its her and Ken Graham fault my Son Dakota is back with his mother. No one proved me unfit as a father but yet i lost him due to Kim lies She has a big chip on her shoulder. Just so all you ppl know YOU DO NOT HAVE TO COOPERATE WITH CPS OR LET THEM IN UR HOME She brought the state police thinking i would let her in my home yeah right she never made it in state police backed me 5th person hearsay to indicate me WELL just so all you kim likers here she is WORTHLESS AND SCREWED MY FAMILY

I HAVE THE PROOF CALL ME I SHOW YOU NUMBERS IN PHONE BOOK

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr friv4school 6,466
herkimer is a poor town 3 hr Virgil A Curtis 2
New Jail Meeting 5 hr Resident 2
Former Glory Days bar caves in 8 hr pete and re-pete 21
Edwards or Carbone for Town Clerk 9 hr Nike 73
Allah Snackbar 10 hr iman 2
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 13 hr NAVYVET 760

Herkimer Jobs

Herkimer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Herkimer News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Herkimer

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]