jeronimo aguayo

United States

#1 Oct 28, 2012
Diz guy is CRAZY!! Be careful lady, diz guy has itcoming!!!

United States

#2 Oct 28, 2012
Yepp. He uses God as an excuse for his mistakes. He thinks his never wrong! Dat new lady doesn't know wat kind of monster she has in her house. May da truth come out!!!

United States

#3 Oct 29, 2012
He's all twisted!! Heyyyyyy girl, u better watch how he treats ur baby!!
Beware Ladies

United States

#4 Oct 15, 2015
Yes very crazy and does use God alot he used to live with me but he actually made his way in he used his kids. I was all for not letting kids stay in the streets. But he was a psycho he did not ever hit me but my Brothers did beat him up for acting so stupid. When he was taken out of my house by the cops I later found knives under my mattress right by where I layed. I remeber telling him to get out of my house and he literally threw his self on the ground crying like a baby but him reaching under my mattress but it never struck me what he was doing. Until I found them knives. Ladies be csreful I spoke to one of his old girlfriends and he did lay his hands on her by choking her and throwing her on the bed and so many other things.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hereford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Nov 19 Video farts 835
News Hereford teens indicted on murder charges (Dec '09) Nov 5 Kelsie Rodriguez 10
lori uresti Nov 4 tom 3
Does it smell like cow shit there? Oct '15 Truck On By 5
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Oct '15 Strike farts 989
Wise older male (Nov '14) Aug '15 Hissss 2
News Wind Project Adds 200 Megawatts to Texas Grid (Apr '15) Apr '15 Jim 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hereford Mortgages