Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story
Wendy Davis

Spartanburg, SC

#20744 Oct 15, 2013
When I'm elected, I promise every democrat will be given all the property and money of the scummy republicans! Vote for me!

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#20745 Oct 15, 2013
John D wrote:
yep, you definitely fall into "one of the first".
You definitely fall into"one of the morons". Don't worry, your little democrat Bitc-es couldn't accept any reasonable compromise.YOU being rich and all, shouldn't be no problem for you! Enjoy!
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#20747 Oct 15, 2013
John D wrote:
yep, you definitely fall into "one of the first".
Baaa, baaa, baaa, Obaaaaammmaaaaa, right Butter Ball?. LOL!
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#20748 Oct 15, 2013
Wendy Davis wrote:
When I'm elected, I promise every democrat will be given all the property and money of the scummy republicans! Vote for me!
Great! Can all my dead relatives and the illegal aliens(err, undocumented Democrats) vote for you too?.
Wendy Davis

Spartanburg, SC

#20749 Oct 15, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Great! Can all my dead relatives and the illegal aliens(err, undocumented Democrats) vote for you too?.
We don't call them"illegal aliens", they are"undocumented Americans", and of COURSE they will vote for me! Poor things!
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#20750 Oct 15, 2013
Wendy Davis wrote:
<quoted text> We don't call them"illegal aliens", they are"undocumented Americans", and of COURSE they will vote for me! Poor things!
The more votes that you can get from the "undocumented Americans", the better.

You will have lots of backing just like Obama our "Food Stamp President", from J.P. Morgan EFS, Affiliated Computer Services,
and eFunds. These three fine corporations make a killing from EBT and SNAP transactions. All at taxpayer expense of course.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#20751 Oct 15, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Defiant, you know I couldn't leave you to fight alone against these Philistines! Looks like you had their coulos on the run, though....
Thanks for the help. Looks like there are plenty of these nut cases to go around.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#20753 Oct 15, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Well well Defiant Texan have exposed what the dregs are that has been fermenting their dysfunctional ideologies. Now republicans are no longer taken at their word. Too much deceit and propaganda to answerer for. Gallup poll has reached new record lows for approval and disproval ratings for the republican party. Both of you do yourselves a favor and put down that Tea addiction and seek the Almighty Truth to forgive you of your trespasses. Remember?
In the early hours of September 15, 2008, five years ago last Sunday, Lehman Brothers announced it would file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection. Lehman was a giant of the financial system -- the fourth-largest investment bank in the US, a firm that employed thousands of brokers and analysts, with billions in assets that were suddenly worthless -- and its collapse sent shock waves through the global economy.
Suddenly, it was obvious that the next president of the United States would inherit a staggering economic crisis. But the challenge that President Obama was forced to confront didn't just begin in 2008. Even before Lehman Brothers, middle-class security had been slowly eroding for decades as jobs became obsolete or were shipped overseas.
So as we mark this anniversary, we've asked senior staff from across the Obama administration to sit down and talk about the moment when key decisions were made -- the factors they weighed, the results of the actions that President Obama took. What we've put together is a behind-the-scenes look of the decision-making process that you won't find anywhere else.
Check out the story of America's recovery, then share it with your friends.
By the end of 2008, the economy was shrinking by an annual rate of more than 8 percent, our businesses were shedding 800,000 jobs a month, and credit was frozen for families and small businesses. We were in the midst of the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression. On the day that I first began working in the White House in 2009, the auto industry was on the brink of collapse and the President was wrestling with how to help the millions of families in thousands of communities who would have been devastated if the motor companies died.
That's the lens through which President Obama saw his responsibilities, and it's a consistent theme in all the stories we've collected. Every decision he made was meant to stop the economy from spiraling out of control, put people back to work, and reverse the trends that had buffeted middle class for decades. The task was nothing short of monumental -- to clear away the rubble of the crisis and lay down a new foundation for sustained economic growth in the United States.
There's no diminishing the severity of the challenge we've overcome together, and we’ve got a lot more work to do to rebuild an economy where everyone who works hard has a chance to get ahead. But five years after Lehman Brothers bankruptcy, we want to help everyone get the context and see the full picture.
Take a minute to learn more about where we are five years after the start of the financial crisis:
http://www.whitehouse.gov/five-years-later
Considering that 51% of the sheeple in this country are starting to wake up, your "Food Stamp President" isn't getting more popular. Wait till more of
them find that the AHCA isn't affordable. Then he might need to find them
affordable housing. FEMA detention camps that is.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#20754 Oct 15, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the help. Looks like there are plenty of these nut cases to go around.
Takes damn nut to be a democrat, being mathematically inept also helps.I own a gunshop now, don't see many democrats, thank goodness.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#20756 Oct 15, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Takes damn nut to be a democrat, being mathematically inept also helps.I own a gunshop now, don't see many democrats, thank goodness.
It's probably a good thing that I don't own a gun shop. I wouldn't make any money being my own best customer. LOL. Good luck with yours.
John D

Waco, TX

#20757 Oct 16, 2013
yep, you know and everyone else on this blog knows what kind of a person you are. Too bad you only exercise your keyboard muscles hiding behind the skirt of your computer. I bet in public you are a little scared puppy with its tail under and shaking worse than a Chihuahua when it barks out loud knowing it has a tiny bitsy bite and balls. A trait of a yellow belly coward.... everyone know it but yourself.
san anto

Houston, TX

#20759 Oct 16, 2013
!Well well well if it isn't the ( WHINIG PARTY) HEARDTHAT ALL THE CRYING N BITCHING YOU ALL DID IN WASHINGTON WAS FOR A LOST CAUSE YOU ALL LOST REPUBLICANS .THE PREZ DIDNT GIVE YOU ALL A DAMN THING YOUR STRAGETY DIDNT WORK NOW COME ELECTION OUT YOU GO GUESS ITS BACK TO BEGGING FOR A VOTE .BUNCH OF CRYBABYS EVEN JOHN BOHNER YOUR LEADER LOOK LIKE A FOOL THE WAY HE WAS OUT MANUVERED LMFAO
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#20760 Oct 16, 2013
John D wrote:
yep, you know and everyone else on this blog knows what kind of a person you are. Too bad you only exercise your keyboard muscles hiding behind the skirt of your computer. I bet in public you are a little scared puppy with its tail under and shaking worse than a Chihuahua when it barks out loud knowing it has a tiny bitsy bite and balls. A trait of a yellow belly coward.... everyone know it but yourself.
That's pretty funny Butter Ball. You get called out for the lying crap sack that you are and this nonsense post is the best that you can do?. I'm providing a link just for you. Fill out your hurt feelings report and send it to someone who cares. I don't.

http://www.photokami.com/Hurtfeelings.pdf
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#20761 Oct 16, 2013
san anto wrote:
!Well well well if it isn't the ( WHINIG PARTY) HEARDTHAT ALL THE CRYING N BITCHING YOU ALL DID IN WASHINGTON WAS FOR A LOST CAUSE YOU ALL LOST REPUBLICANS .THE PREZ DIDNT GIVE YOU ALL A DAMN THING YOUR STRAGETY DIDNT WORK NOW COME ELECTION OUT YOU GO GUESS ITS BACK TO BEGGING FOR A VOTE .BUNCH OF CRYBABYS EVEN JOHN BOHNER YOUR LEADER LOOK LIKE A FOOL THE WAY HE WAS OUT MANUVERED LMFAO
Glad to see someone waste their time on the dog and pony show in DC. The Retardican'ts put on a useless show against the Demorats to amuse morons like you. The whole thing was quite predictable, actually. Nothing accomplished in DC and we the taxpayers are still
getting screwed.

When are fools like you going to realize that big government is not your friend?.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#20762 Oct 16, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad to see someone waste their time on the dog and pony show in DC. The Retardican'ts put on a useless show against the Demorats to amuse morons like you. The whole thing was quite predictable, actually. Nothing accomplished in DC and we the taxpayers are still
getting screwed.
When are fools like you going to realize that big government is not your friend?.
That boy has shi# for brains.He is incapable of coherent thought.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#20763 Oct 16, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> That boy has shi# for brains.He is incapable of coherent thought.
Probably still believes in Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny too.
WHY

Hondo, TX

#20764 Oct 17, 2013
TEST
vote

Pearsall, TX

#20765 Oct 17, 2013
Yes he can
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#20767 Oct 17, 2013
And what's wrong with believing in Santa Claus, and the Easter Bunny? If you have any sense at all you know you can't believe in the Democrats, and the Republicans. Hell if Santa, and the Bunny were in charge they would get more done than that bunch of clowns that are in DC now have accomplished.
howdy

Houston, TX

#20768 Oct 17, 2013
Gd

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hereford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Dec 17 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Nov 29 Fartology 752
Wise older male Nov '14 Tommy2414 1
Local church posts alcohol sale petition list a... Sep '14 Geno 1
Katy Field (Nov '13) Jul '14 Anonymous 2
Gerardo Gonzalez Jr. Jul '14 Melissa 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in Texas (Dis... (Oct '10) May '14 Proud Cracka 13
Hereford Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hereford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hereford News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hereford

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:05 am PST

NFL 8:05AM