Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins an...

Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

There are 24635 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 2, 2010, titled Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Susie Q

Houston, TX

#24219 Jul 31, 2014
Stop ballin and go make a DIFFRENCE and Vote!!
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24220 Jul 31, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>I am sorry to hear about your infarction, you seem pretty sharp , compared to most people........
She's definately sharper than you.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24221 Jul 31, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Please stop pretending you are a Christian.
I am not in a hospital/facility of any kind, l am in my living room. While I might laugh at Fed and his conspiracy theories , I don't think he is crazy. I may be in Texas sooner than Christmas, but l hope not. If I am , it means something beyond my control happened. I will pray that both you and my family are spared of that.
What could possibly go wrong in the wonderful state of Crapafornia?. You're still going to get your government cheese no matter what.
Frank Pharts

Houston, TX

#24222 Jul 31, 2014
Government cheese is a well known source for flatulance. If you make a pizza using government cheese you will fart for a minimum 72 hours.
Janie

Tampa, FL

#24225 Jul 31, 2014
John Sellers......put my family on the family tree. I am telling the truth on ancestry.com . I want my children / grandchildren to know the TRUTH!!!!! Winn..Chapman......Searls....T atum.....Bridges......Vaden. just a few that I am r/t. Why did you vote for that guy for mayor???????? Why did Jim Chapman divorce Betty Brice?????? I guess these long term marriages don't last these days. Jim Chapman is not from SS. He was born in VA. He glommed on to his Chapman family name in SS. That side of the family have cousins married and Jimbo and his father Joe are hiding it. Joe Chapmans father was Dr Benjamin Franklin Chapman. He was my ggrandmothers brother. Eva Chapman married a Searls. Dr Tom Searls. It seems we have a lot of docs in our family.......
And politicians who are afraid of work. Lobbyist is the latest Chapman phase. My family is for Obamacare........The Chapman's and the Vaden's /Sellers......are Tea Party Hypocrites. Just sayin'.......
Janie

Tampa, FL

#24226 Jul 31, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
She's definately sharper than you.
. Thanks.......I think?........lol

Since: Feb 13

Denton, TX

#24227 Jul 31, 2014
Janie wrote:
<quoted text>. I guess I feel like a temporary visitor to my hometown. I guess I identify with the immigrant children. My lifecame out great and I am happy I was not raised with the religious intolerance of my family. My familys were the first there. You can read about them in Texas History per google. It is a good thing and a bad thing for me. I am more tolerant of other races and sexual orientation of others. If I really go to HELL.........it will be great to meet my large family there. Just sayin'. Because I can......
I am retired now and say exactly WTF I think. Now.......WTH were you thinkin' by voting John in as mayor. The pothole king of SS.......and a pathological liar!!!!!!!!
If you have a long family history in the US, you should feel much like I do. My family first arrived in 1675, as an Irish slave. That ancestor earned the right to raise his family here. I am a product of that earned right. These immigrants have not earned the right that our people fought for so, they do not earn the same consideration.
If you relate to modern immigrants, you have forgotten about the original immigrants and what was expected of those who sought to be Americans. Today's immigrants are not the same as the original immigrants.
Frank Pharts

Houston, TX

#24228 Jul 31, 2014
There is tree of family farters that dates back to the late 1600's. Sir Von Shitzalut was a flatulist ruler.

Since: Feb 13

Denton, TX

#24229 Jul 31, 2014
Janie wrote:
<quoted text>you are a man....IMHO!!!!!! I wish you guys would state your sex. I don't have time for nurse diagnosing these days. Gasman is definately male. John......well the jury is out on that one. Lol. I will do anything to get out of housework. Maybe it is time to contract it out. The grandchildren wear me out these days. Thanks guys for listenining to me trash john online........he deserves it.
No, I'm not a man. I just don't have that bleeding-heart sentimentality that most females have.
I think it's because I'm a Texan and, don't you wish you were?

Since: Feb 13

Denton, TX

#24230 Jul 31, 2014
Gasman wrote:
Truth is....I might fart again...like Davy did in the Alamo....
Look, you Mexican, don't F with the Alamo history. That chit ain't funny and I dare you to say it to my face, you pussifiedbeaner.

Since: Feb 13

Denton, TX

#24231 Jul 31, 2014
Gasman wrote:
<quoted text>
Not be confused Soulja Boy...who is a known farter after he Supermans them ho's....
I don't give a damn about your farting habits. Just happy not to smell it. But, you are an everliving ass/hole, to talk about the alamo this way. Lots of brave Texans died there and you disgrace them. Sorry, ass/wipe but, that ain't funny. What is funny, is how we took you damned Mexicans while your general was screwing one of his 2 wives. Shows where your brains lie.

Since: Feb 13

Denton, TX

#24232 Jul 31, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Please stop pretending you are a Christian.
I am not in a hospital/facility of any kind, l am in my living room. While I might laugh at Fed and his conspiracy theories , I don't think he is crazy. I may be in Texas sooner than Christmas, but l hope not. If I am , it means something beyond my control happened. I will pray that both you and my family are spared of that.
Fed, put down your act for idiots.
I know you are Fed, I know you are in Ca, I think you are in a mental hospital and I agree that you belong there.
Fess up or stop using aliases. We all know you are dumb heavy fed.
Why do you hide?

Since: Feb 13

Denton, TX

#24233 Jul 31, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>More of your Jewish rhetoric...
Takes one to know one, dosen't it? My parents will be surprised to learn that you have diagnosed me with your same affliction - jewishness.
You must not like jews either, to label me as one.
Beau Bagley

El Paso, TX

#24234 Jul 31, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Takes one to know one, dosen't it? My parents will be surprised to learn that you have diagnosed me with your same affliction - jewishness.
You must not like jews either, to label me as one.
I'm so happy it's cooler today. Yesterday was too damn hot for humping, screwing or banging. You see, women sweat between the legs, and if they have a full bush, it smells like hell. If you happen to get a whiff of her butt hole which is between the cheeks, it would be even worse. So I'd advise trying to score with a woman today before it turns hot once again.
Janie

Tampa, FL

#24235 Jul 31, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have a long family history in the US, you should feel much like I do. My family first arrived in 1675, as an Irish slave. That ancestor earned the right to raise his family here. I am a product of that earned right. These immigrants have not earned the right that our people fought for so, they do not earn the same consideration.
If you relate to modern immigrants, you have forgotten about the original immigrants and what was expected of those who sought to be Americans. Today's immigrants are not the same as the original immigrants.
. Ya Reckon?
Janie

Tampa, FL

#24236 Jul 31, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'm not a man. I just don't have that bleeding-heart sentimentality that most females have.
I think it's because I'm a Texan and, don't you wish you were?
. Good to know another woman is on here. You are different.....but I love to read all opinions. It will take a while to figure you peeps out. You must not be babysitting grandkids.
Janie

Tampa, FL

#24237 Jul 31, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have a long family history in the US, you should feel much like I do. My family first arrived in 1675, as an Irish slave. That ancestor earned the right to raise his family here. I am a product of that earned right. These immigrants have not earned the right that our people fought for so, they do not earn the same consideration.
If you relate to modern immigrants, you have forgotten about the original immigrants and what was expected of those who sought to be Americans. Today's immigrants are not the same as the original immigrants.
. My family got here in the mid 1500 's. We go back to the Mayflower on the Searls side. The Vaden 's got a land grantfrom King George. Only Native-Americans are more American than me. There are nine patriots in my family that fought in the RW. I am related to the Armisteads. From SS. My great grandmother was MarthaJane Armistead. She married Lodwick Is am Vaden. I am proud of the Armistead line of my SS family.
Gasman

Houston, TX

#24238 Jul 31, 2014
Cooler pockets of air also equate to louder farts....
Janie

Tampa, FL

#24239 Jul 31, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Takes one to know one, dosen't it? My parents will be surprised to learn that you have diagnosed me with your same affliction - jewishness.
You must not like jews either, to label me as one.
. Sara means Jewish Princess.......wonder with Iam named that. A long line of Sara /Sallys in my line. I go by Sara these days. Janie sounds like a child. Everybawdy there knows me as Janie.
Janie

Tampa, FL

#24240 Jul 31, 2014
Beau Bagley wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm so happy it's cooler today. Yesterday was too damn hot for humping, screwing or banging. You see, women sweat between the legs, and if they have a full bush, it smells like hell. If you happen to get a whiff of her butt hole which is between the cheeks, it would be even worse. So I'd advise trying to score with a woman today before it turns hot once again.
geez louise.......you guys can be gross. Anybody that talks that much about SEX is not gettin ' none!!!!!!!!! Just sayin'........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hereford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Happy VFD uses $200K grant to replace 1985 tanker Nov '17 Jerry Sims 1
jeronimo aguayo (Oct '12) Oct '17 What_GA 5
News Texas grand canyon's home to colorful history, ... Aug '17 Avid reader 1
Umbarger Music Thread (May '16) Jun '17 Musikologist 3
old friend Tim (Mar '17) Mar '17 jmpm 1
News Police: Ex-church volunteer sexually abused nur... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Super user 11
News In-N-Out's heiress reveals shocking details abo... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Lusto 1

Hereford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hereford Mortgages