Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#23886 Jul 23, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Even while struggling with Altimeters, Reagan was best President since WW2. Nancy wiping his face, is far more respectable, than Monica blowing Bill.
Now that's the truth. LOL.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#23887 Jul 23, 2014
here you go wrote:
Oh no. Can it be true? The little "babies" crawling across the border are murderers and rapists and thieves and cop killers? Only about 10 to 20 percent of the border crossers are "unaccompanied minors". The rest are drug dealers and violent predators;. you know, Democrats.
If there were justice in this world these people would only target Marxists. Sadly they will infest the LEGAL Hispanic population and give them hell.
Texas Attorney General: Immigrants Crossing Border Illegally Are Raping, Killing In Texas
http://houston.cbslocal.com/2014/07/22/texas-...
Looks like Bathhouse Barry really cares about the American people to let these animals in, doesn't it?. No wonder why he's afraid to go to the border.

Oh well, looks like it may be time for everyone to buy some more ammo.
Rolling Papers

El Paso, TX

#23888 Jul 23, 2014
Gasman wrote:
Chewbacca or "Chewie" was well known for blasting loud farts on the set of Star Wars....
My motto has always been, "Gas, grass or butt - nobody rides for free." Think about it.
nina roth

Tampa, FL

#23889 Jul 23, 2014
Deena Chalmers wrote:
Wendy is off the heezy, fer sheezy!
Last night Politico's Roger Simon, tweeted that the Texas governor is "sending 1,000 National Guard troops to border to shoot small children." Yet 12 hours later, Glenn Thrush, another longtime Politico veteran, tweeted a plea for civility, begging people not to use a popular opponents' nickname for Texas Democratic gubernatorial candidate Wendy Davis
. Well I myself am worrying about the immigrant children..........I saw some today in Pasco County. I am gathering supplies to send them. Air Force wives and the VFW women. I have a conscience about sending small children to die are be sex slaves. BUT......I am a caring nurse.
nina roth

Tampa, FL

#23890 Jul 23, 2014
Rolling Papers wrote:
<quoted text>.
My motto has always been, "Gas, grass or butt - nobody rides for free." Think about it.
. Well get to work because SSAnd Texas are behind. I am happy I live in Fl where it will be available soon. NOVEMBER 2014. Vote BLUE! Why be acriminal if you are really sick. My education is in the Health Sciences. Reefer Madness is a BS. Lie!
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#23891 Jul 23, 2014
nina roth wrote:
<quoted text>. Well I myself am worrying about the immigrant children..........I saw some today in Pasco County. I am gathering supplies to send them. Air Force wives and the VFW women. I have a conscience about sending small children to die are be sex slaves. BUT......I am a caring nurse.
Too bad Bathhouse Barry doesn't have a conscience about creating this mess.
Rolling Papers

El Paso, TX

#23892 Jul 23, 2014
nina roth wrote:
<quoted text>. Well get to work because SSAnd Texas are behind. I am happy I live in Fl where it will be available soon. NOVEMBER 2014. Vote BLUE! Why be acriminal if you are really sick. My education is in the Health Sciences. Reefer Madness is a BS. Lie!
Bless you for your kind and compassionate attitude. For years I have railed against Reefer Madness as propaganda designed to brainwash our kids. According to the movie, innocent and proper teens behave politely until they have a couple of puffs on a joint and then suddenly they turn into demon possessed monsters, dancing wildly and engaging in wanton, promiscuous sex before getting behind the wheel and running down pedestrians. It's high time that everyone realized this is not true and I applaud you for being part of the crusade.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#23893 Jul 23, 2014
nina roth wrote:
<quoted text>. Well get to work because SSAnd Texas are behind. I am happy I live in Fl where it will be available soon. NOVEMBER 2014. Vote BLUE! Why be acriminal if you are really sick. My education is in the Health Sciences. Reefer Madness is a BS. Lie!
Good grief!. Jobs and the economy which affect everyone takes a backseat to the minority who want to smoke dope under the guise of medicinal purposes.
Typical DemocRAT.
nina roth

Tampa, FL

#23894 Jul 23, 2014
Open Your mind......are you an RN.....ARNP......or doctor??????? Many of my SS relatives were phyicians......Dr To Searls....Dr Benjamin Franklin .......who is Rep. Joe Chapmans dad. My ENTIRE family work in the health care business here. I don't need no SS redneck asshole to give me their asinine opinion. My doc decides WTF is right for me and my body shug. lol
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#23895 Jul 23, 2014
nina roth wrote:
Open Your mind......are you an RN.....ARNP......or doctor??????? Many of my SS relatives were phyicians......Dr To Searls....Dr Benjamin Franklin .......who is Rep. Joe Chapmans dad. My ENTIRE family work in the health care business here. I don't need no SS redneck asshole to give me their asinine opinion. My doc decides WTF is right for me and my body shug. lol
I really don't care about you and your body. You can go win a Darwin Award anytime as far as I am concerned. I'm tired of seeing my grand kids futures at stake because of you self centered liberal scumbags.

In fact, you so-called health care professionals and the damn insurance companies are half the problem. You are all nothing but a bunch of greedy parasites. No wonder why you love Bathhouse Barry so much. You scumbags got a real windfall.
There was NO "healthcare crisis" until you filthy parasites invented it.
Imperial Chicano

United States

#23897 Jul 23, 2014
Science wrote:
Perry wins, Texas loses!
And texas loses again and again and again and again.
nina roth

Tampa, FL

#23898 Jul 23, 2014
Rolling Papers wrote:
<quoted text>
Bless you for your kind and compassionate attitude. For years I have railed against Reefer Madness as propaganda designed to brainwash our kids. According to the movie, innocent and proper teens behave politely until they have a couple of puffs on a joint and then suddenly they turn into demon possessed monsters, dancing wpildly and engaging in wanton, promiscuous sex before getting behind the wheel and running down pedestrians. It's high time that everyone realized this is not true I applaud you for being part of the crusade.
. As I said I am a retired RN. I work with Morgan and Morgan and Kim Russell here in Florida. She is the head PUFFM in Florida. It will pass in Nov. Here. Texas will probably be last until the Tea Party sees all the money made. Here in Florida growers have to have had a huge nursery for over 10 years. They have to put up $15000 and a bond for five million. The Canucks have already set up here in Sarasota waiting for the vote. It looks like a done deal. They have to have no felonies or any security risks. Then a lottery will be done for the winners. I work with Arkansas also for legalization. I hope you live to see it. Pain and seizures are a bitch. Good luck to you. I hope we are related. Lololol
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#23899 Jul 24, 2014
here you go wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the propaganda machine glorifying having NO responsibility and being PERVERTED and DEMON POSSESSED and living off of others. There are a lot more DEMS in the "1 percent" than repubs. And the repubs in the 1 percent are not even conservative. Lying, leeching, loser "liberals". That's what they represent.(And they PERVERT young kids, just like Marxists).
BTW, you never answered me about teaching the 5-year olds to worship Obama Um Um Um. You said there was no Marxists propaganda in government schools and I gave you a link to the video.
One teacher and one classroom? Do you really believe an isolated incident is cause for panic? Republicans believe a woman can not get pregnant if she is raped. Michelle Backman ,tea party,signed a document saying blacks were better off as slaves because their owners wouldn't desperate their families. So these must be true of all tea party / republicans? That type of thinking is very small minded and almost paranoid in your reasoning.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#23900 Jul 24, 2014
here you go wrote:
<quoted text>
The baby is OUTSIDE the mother. Sometimes CRYING. And they kill it. Anyone who could do such a thing and call it "medicine" is not someone anyone should want their family members to go to for treatment. that person has no soul and no conscience. The same goes for everyone that thinks its okay.
Again with the isolated incidents. I don't support partial birth abortion unless the mother will die or be permanently harmed otherwise. If the baby is outside the womb and alive it should not be harmed. If the fetus is in the first trimester or the baby has severe genetic problems that will cause it suffering the choice should be left up to the mother.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#23901 Jul 24, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
You liberals are the ones making all the dumb-ass rules.You have degraded everything America believes in. Best thing to happen, would be you liberals sit down and shut up, while real Americans decide the fate of our country which, you don't deserve..
I am a real American just like every other AMERICAN born in the country, naturalized or however they got their citizenship, including aliens who served in America's military in order to gain citizenship. You pine for the old days when minorities couldn't vote or maybe you want to go back to when women couldn't vote. Those days are in the past and we are a much greater country for it. I see your bigotry even extends to anyone who disagrees with you. Jesus says to love God and love your neighbors (everyone).
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#23902 Jul 24, 2014
Sheep wrote:
The best part of all this bickering, it keeps you distracted. Do you really think anyone in office in Washington, or Texas for that matter, really cares what you think? Oh they'll talk a good game, typically right before election time, but once elected what do they do? And all you idiots are more concerned about "your team" being right than what is best for our country. Guess what, it isn't an all or nothing thing, if I'm a republican, I don't have to agree with all things republican, same goes for democrats. But you people think you won't be thought of as a "real" whatever if you don't buy and promote that sides views. If you want to know what's destroying and deviding our nation, look in the mirror, don't worry whatever "side" your on and whatever political big mouth that spews crap that you so eagerly can't wait to eat, approves. Try to have an opinion based on facts people, and having one of your own, for once
Agreed.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#23903 Jul 24, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm pro-life but, I love hamburgers. Are you saying that my hamburger has babies in it?
Stop using Christianity to support your arguments, Christianity is against abortion, not for it. Note: Catholics are not Christian.
The Catholic church was the first organized Christian religion. While they have lost their way many times in the last two thousand years they are still Christians. They practice the sacrament of the holy Eucharist and baptism which Jesus instituted for his followers. As with almost all religions evil has been committed on behalf of the church. The inquisition, the killing of over 50,000 people accused of "witchcraft" and over 30,000,000 dead South Americans are just some of the bad. They have a new Pope who seems more concerned with the teachings of Christ and the church seems to be headed in a better direction. I am not Catholic by the way, but I believe in Christ and the new covenant he brought to us.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#23904 Jul 24, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Agreed.
Now that you agree, try practicing at having a mind of your own.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#23905 Jul 24, 2014
Imperial Chicano wrote:
<quoted text>
Nor do they want to be. We dont believe in road side snake handlers to lead our lives. Bhhajajha tennie shoe wearing preachers trying to make a buck.we believe jews killed chuy.
You need to reread your bible , the Romans killed Jesus. The bible is very clear on that.Jesus had to die in order to save us from our sins. It's been over 2,000 years since Christ was crucified and the people who did have returned to dust, so please, get over it.
here you go

Nacogdoches, TX

#23906 Jul 24, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>One teacher and one classroom? Do you really believe an isolated incident is cause for panic? Republicans believe a woman can not get pregnant if she is raped. Michelle Backman ,tea party,signed a document saying blacks were better off as slaves because their owners wouldn't desperate their families. So these must be true of all tea party / republicans? That type of thinking is very small minded and almost paranoid in your reasoning.
You said there was no indoctrination in "education". So I gave you a well-known and publicized example. So now you expect me to scour the internet and find, what, a million examples to prove the point? You are WRONG. I have been around "education" all my life and have family members that still work in it and they PROPAGANDIZE. And they start at the earliest age possible.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hereford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 min Big bad john 18,751
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 7 min stupid people 690
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 1 hr stupid people 803
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 1 hr stupid people 593
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of the Gene... (Oct '10) 2 hr Gasman 379
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) Sep 10 Gasman 728
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Sep 9 Gasman 631

Hereford Jobs

Hereford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hereford News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hereford

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]