Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

There are 20 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 2, 2010, titled Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Frank Pharts

United States

#23809 Jul 21, 2014
I F-arted 150 times so far today
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#23811 Jul 21, 2014
Forget about Duck Dynasty

This is the real deal!!

http://a.disquscdn.com/uploads/mediaembed/ima...
Bob Bakian

El Paso, TX

#23812 Jul 21, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
Forget about Duck Dynasty
This is the real deal!!
http://a.disquscdn.com/uploads/mediaembed/ima...
Wendy does have a sweet ass but she is probably too much of a prude to take it in the backdoor. She looks all prim and proper to me, which means if you tried to drill her in the pooper, she'd probably object. Women like that with hot buns but no desire for taking it between the cheeks are nice, but probably not the best candidates to get down and dirty with. That's why I will probably be voting for Abbott.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#23813 Jul 21, 2014
Bob Bakian wrote:
<quoted text>
Wendy does have a sweet ass but she is probably too much of a prude to take it in the backdoor. She looks all prim and proper to me, which means if you tried to drill her in the pooper, she'd probably object. Women like that with hot buns but no desire for taking it between the cheeks are nice, but probably not the best candidates to get down and dirty with. That's why I will probably be voting for Abbott.
Barney Frank isn't running for governor of Texas, so you might as well stay home on voting day.
Dean Wheeler

El Paso, TX

#23814 Jul 21, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Barney Frank isn't running for governor of Texas, so you might as well stay home on voting day.
Typical Republican, trying to suppress the vote again and making homophobic remarks. It's no wonder you guys can't win except in a few backwards states.
Dr Jim Sadler MD

El Paso, TX

#23815 Jul 21, 2014
Bob Bakian wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree. Wendy is not so prim and proper at all and I wouldn't be surprised if she digs not only backdoor action, but also a girl/girl scene. She looks to me like the kind of woman who could down a few bourbons and then ride you all night long.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#23817 Jul 21, 2014
Dr Jim Sadler MD wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree. Wendy is not so prim and proper at all and I wouldn't be surprised if she digs not only backdoor action, but also a girl/girl scene. She looks to me like the kind of woman who could down a few bourbons and then ride you all night long.
That Trial Liar pig will do anything for a vote. Except tell the truth about her past.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#23818 Jul 21, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That Trial Liar pig will do anything for a vote. Except tell the truth about her past.
Even Sarah Palin thinks you are a misogynist.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#23819 Jul 21, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Even Sarah Palin thinks you are a misogynist.
So? Wendy Davis is still a piss poor choice for anything other than being a trial liar. You worry about Sarah Palin more than I do.
nina roth

Tampa, FL

#23820 Jul 21, 2014
Mysogynous often?.
Republic

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#23821 Jul 21, 2014
Vote Rep
Republic

#23822 Jul 21, 2014
True
Republic

#23823 Jul 21, 2014
Yes
Republic

#23824 Jul 21, 2014
The best
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#23825 Jul 22, 2014
nina roth wrote:
Mysogynous often?.
Do you actually think very often?. Low IQ ditto monkeys make good DemocRATs.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#23826 Jul 22, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Even Sarah Palin thinks you are a misogynist.
I knew this post would fly right over your simple mind. You are good for laughs and making the Tea Party look bad.
why

Hondo, TX

#23827 Jul 22, 2014
test
L Morales

El Paso, TX

#23828 Jul 22, 2014
I thought perry wasnt running again? WTF? I Thought maybe he was running for president?
here you go

Nacogdoches, TX

#23829 Jul 22, 2014
Dems want to turn Texas "blue" and make it a "death spiral" state. Don't let them do it, Texans! Don't let things get so that the number of people that VOTE for a living outnumber the people who WORK for a living in Texas (like it is in many blue states).

From this article on states with the highest taker-to-maker ratios: "Letís say you are a software entrepreneur with 100 on your payroll. If you stay in San Francisco, your crew will support 139 takers. In Texas, they would support only 82."

http://www.forbes.com/sites/baldwin/2012/11/2...
nina roth

Tampa, FL

#23830 Jul 22, 2014
My niece adopted two Mexican children who live in Birthright. I hate to think how you people treat them in SS. Have you seen the movie "When I Rise".......... you really should and be ashamed of WTH you have become. Hiding behind fake names. At least have the kohones to be kind to children there. By 2050 Whites will be the minority here in America. Evolve and change with the times. After all we killed a lot of Native-Americans to ge our land in 1845. The Mexicans were here first as well as the Native-Americans. EVOLVE and learn TOLERANCE. It is the Christian thing to do. You Repugs are Christians........right ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hereford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 12 hr Test fart 639
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 16 hr Frank Pharts 819
News Wind Project Adds 200 Megawatts to Texas Grid Apr 29 Jim 1
Displaying Flags Mar '15 Friendly neighbor 1
rick vital Jan '15 yolie 1
Wise older male Nov '14 Tommy2414 1
News Local church posts alcohol sale petition list a... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Geno 1
More from around the web

Hereford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]