Who do you support for Governor in Te...
why

Hondo, TX

#19064 Jul 31, 2014
test
Janie

Tampa, FL

#19065 Jul 31, 2014
Frank Pharts wrote:
Bologna can cause a lot of farts if eaten in bulk.
They serve green bologna in the PCJ........there was a lot of fartin ' goin 'on them days. I still love fried baloney........I have a little redneck in me still. We could eat FREE......but I carried my own lunch. Some of the IM 's liked me and warned me about it. They contract out their food service these days. Profits off of IM'S food. Probably TeaParty Hypocrites. I did love Sheriff Rice. He was HOT for an old man. I see him occaisionally on ID TV.
Janie

Tampa, FL

#19066 Jul 31, 2014
Imperial Chicano wrote:
<quoted text>
French, oh ok I can see why your so quick to surrender.
The Vaden's were French Huegenots. It was great tracing their roots. Sellers is a Vaden........thankfully I am not r/t Grover Sellers. Just some of his family. I am happy I did not mate in SS. I did find out that my BF and I are related........ 20 generations ago. His people were from Arkansas. His dad went to Baltimore after WWII.......went to Johns Hopkins.......then he worked for Martin - Marrietta in the space program. Monet Arkansas is not that far from NE Texas. They say INCEST is best!!!!!!!!.. lol. We share 20 the grandparents.......that is far enough away. We hardly will have children.

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#19067 Jul 31, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>What has changed? You supported refurbishing even after she admitted making the post," Texas patriots should rape any undocumented women crossing the border". I cleaned it up a bit. You are almost as bad as she is.
No, I never supported refurbishing anything and have not stated anything like that. Your memory is just as feeble as hers and you both misread and misunderstand things. And no time did she admit to me she wrote the post, if she did tell that to someone else, I probably just skipped over it. Someone besides you mentioned that post or I would not have just taken your word for it the way you twist facts around. When you mentioned that rape post and I distinctly remember you saying that you respected the honesty of it soooo, that makes you about as vile as her. However, I already knew that so nothing new.
Janie

Tampa, FL

#19068 Jul 31, 2014
Imperial Chicano wrote:
<quoted text>
French, oh ok I can see why your so quick to surrender.
We owe our freedom to the French......Remember Laffayette!!!!!(Sp)

Since: Feb 13

Denton, TX

#19069 Jul 31, 2014
Imperial Chicano wrote:
<quoted text>
No, not really. So why dont you guys Impeach the O or why haven't you seceded? Answer the Question. Its really kinda embarrassing having texas as part of the union. I never admit im from texas in my world travels.
The Gov controls whites more than any other race. We are not allowed to protest, to complain, to be treated equally, to having a country of our own. We are suppressed. Texas is far different from the globalist union. We will be one of the last states to go globally blue, if we do so willingly. I'm damned proud of texas but, not proud that you are in it.
I bet you foreigners really hate white Texans. We are some of the most determined and rebellious people n the country. It makes you mad but, it makes me proud.
That's the difference between a real texan and an imported one. The real Texans defend their state. The fake ones like you, can't wait for Texas to hold up the white flag. That means you get to buttscrew us, right?
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Midland, MI

#19070 Jul 31, 2014
Imperial Chicano wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats a bunch of baloney.Im not white or a Ripofflican.
So..... Doesn't mean you can't be a racist bigot which you are........
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Midland, MI

#19071 Jul 31, 2014
Imperial Chicano wrote:
<quoted text>
French, oh ok I can see why your so quick to surrender.
My side never surrendered. Left France in the 1500's for Arcadia (that's Canada) and discovered and built a lot in history...... Lots of trade back then..... We should force schools to learn that history like we had to endure South and Central American ancient history......
Hunter Jones

El Paso, TX

#19072 Jul 31, 2014
Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
<quoted text>So..... Doesn't mean you can't be a racist bigot which you are........
I take great offense at this post because I am one hell of a religious person myself. I go to church nearly every damn month and I always put a large contribution in the plate plus a little something extra for the preacher to grant me absolution. I don't know where you get off bashing us religious types but I nearly spilled my cocktail when I read your outrageous post. I was supposed to go out with a hot broad later tonight since her husband is out of town but I don't know if I have the stomach for it anymore after reading you. I'll probably have to end up staying home and watching some pornos to get off since you ruined my appetite for some real sex. It's people like you who ruin everything for pious people like me with your self-aggrandizing approach to faith.
Gasman

Houston, TX

#19073 Jul 31, 2014
I like to bust a good fart while in church....then I blame it on the ushers when they walk by....
Hunter Jones

El Paso, TX

#19074 Jul 31, 2014
Gasman wrote:
I like to bust a good fart while in church....then I blame it on the ushers when they walk by....
Farting in church may be a venial sin if it is during the consecration or transubstantiation. You should clench those cheeks and hold it in until after the host is formally completed. Otherwise, you will have to go to confession and tell the priest that you are a serial farter, which would then mark you in a way that is undesirable. Either than or you will be soon farting in hell.
Gasman

Houston, TX

#19075 Jul 31, 2014
I farted in the line on the way to get the crackers and wine from the priest...actually that happened on my second trip to get the crackers and wine...I was hungry from farting....
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Midland, MI

#19076 Jul 31, 2014
Hunter Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
I take great offense at this post because I am one hell of a religious person myself. I go to church nearly every damn month and I always put a large contribution in the plate plus a little something extra for the preacher to grant me absolution. I don't know where you get off bashing us religious types but I nearly spilled my cocktail when I read your outrageous post. I was supposed to go out with a hot broad later tonight since her husband is out of town but I don't know if I have the stomach for it anymore after reading you. I'll probably have to end up staying home and watching some pornos to get off since you ruined my appetite for some real sex. It's people like you who ruin everything for pious people like me with your self-aggrandizing approach to faith.
Hilarious...... You're absolved......
Janie

Tampa, FL

#19077 Jul 31, 2014
Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
<quoted text>My side never surrendered. Left France in the 1500's for Arcadia (that's Canada) and discovered and built a lot in history...... Lots of trade back then..... We should force schools to learn that history like we had to endure South and Central American ancient history......
You must be r/t to me. We first went to the England then to the U.S. The Isle of Jersey is where we landed.. Then Virginia pre RW. Then to.Smith County Tenn.......we wagon trained down to SS in 1845. You can read a lot about the Vaden 's in Texas History. My cousin killed an injun that killed her son. Catherine Vaden Dugan. She chopped his head off and kept it.......You can google it under "Emilys Indian Head". The head is in. Texas museum. I don't make this sheet up. Lol
Janie

Tampa, FL

#19078 Jul 31, 2014
Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
<quoted text>Hilarious...... You're absolved......
okey dokey.......I will take it easy on you Christians. My grandsons want Chicken nuggets today. I live right by a Mickey D's. Seeya!!!!!!
Gasman

Houston, TX

#19079 Jul 31, 2014
Chicken nuggets cause extreme flatulence in children...adults would have to consume 10-12 nuggets in order to match the farts of a child who has eaten only 3....
Janie

Tampa, FL

#19080 Jul 31, 2014
Gasman wrote:
Chicken nuggets cause extreme flatulence in children...adults would have to consume 10-12 nuggets in order to match the farts of a child who has eaten only 3....
oops.........I ate the 10 mcnugget special. You get 10 mcnuggets....fries. and a medium coke. The boys ate 6 nuggets each. I had better get them out of the condo before we blow it up. I am taking them swimming. I hope the farts don't bother the neighbors!!!!!!! Lol.......btw.....emilys indian head vaden will bring the injun killing up. It was tough in Texas in those days. Catherine was mad about her sons death.... I would have done the same thing. Seeya
Gasman

Houston, TX

#19081 Jul 31, 2014
When they circled the wagons during injun attacks settlers would squat down behind the wheels on the wagons and release numerous farts....
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Flint, MI

#19082 Jul 31, 2014
Janie wrote:
<quoted text>You must be r/t to me. We first went to the England then to the U.S. The Isle of Jersey is where we landed.. Then Virginia pre RW. Then to.Smith County Tenn.......we wagon trained down to SS in 1845. You can read a lot about the Vaden 's in Texas History. My cousin killed an injun that killed her son. Catherine Vaden Dugan. She chopped his head off and kept it.......You can google it under "Emilys Indian Head". The head is in. Texas museum. I don't make this sheet up. Lol
Probably are..... I have a family history book that details the journey.....
Gloria Hanson

El Paso, TX

#19083 Jul 31, 2014
Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
<quoted text>Probably are..... I have a family history book that details the journey.....
You're damn straight!

Now that this is out of the way, we need to pass comprehensive immigration reform and it is the only humanitarian thing to do. How the hell are those people supposed to survive once global warming is complete? At least one person has it right on this issue and proves he has a heart and a brain:

On a three-day trade mission to Mexico, California governor Jerry Brown talked most frequently about climate change and immigration, and spoke passionately about the link between the two, according to the Wall Street Journal.

“We can see how some are fearful of children walking across the border,” Brown said at the signing of a voluntary climate-change agreement with Mexico’s Ministry of Environment and Natural Resources, according to the Journal.“What will they think when millions of people are driven north from the parched landscapes of a world degraded by intensifying climate change?”

Brown reportedly spoke of California’s relationship with Mexico as older than the one his state has with the “government in Washington.” Brown pledged to do whatever he could do to aid the Central American unaccompanied alien children arriving in his state and proclaimed his support for additional shelters for the illegal-immigrant children in California.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hereford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 19 hr Soiled pharts 1,120
News Police: Ex-church volunteer sexually abused nur... Jan 24 Super user 15
News In-N-Out's heiress reveals shocking details abo... Jan '17 Lusto 1
President Donald Trump, Economist , We wait for... (Apr '16) Nov '16 Well Well 5
Umbarger Music Thread (May '16) Nov '16 Musikologist 2
Where is Rey Fernandez?? Sep '16 Just a friend 1994 1
Cant sleep (Aug '16) Aug '16 Jaynoaand74 2

Hereford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hereford Mortgages