“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#18163 Jun 14, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Fubar is probably as much of a waste of a human skin as he is to respond to. The only reason I waste my time is so the idiot doesn't think he's winning anything.
He is a too far gone brainwashed example of an obamalover. I quit responding to him but I didn't catch on that it was him then I went back a page and saw some of his postings. Had to change his name sure he did. I will let the idiot believe what he wants he is a waste of our air and time. He just wants everyone to be an obamalover like him or be doomed..
frank

San Antonio, TX

#18164 Jun 14, 2014
go dems
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#18165 Jun 14, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
I want to make something clear. I own this thread. Alright? I give and I can take away. Just remember that.
Sorry joyce but i can,t let you do that. This is my city and my thread and my state that your in. You see you have no business on this forum. What ever happened to fed? you don,t talk to him anymore? Yeah you were trying to use the guy for something right? i have you all figured out it seems....When i.a, not stepping on nails there is always free time to rid you off this forum.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#18166 Jun 14, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
He is a too far gone brainwashed example of an obamalover. I quit responding to him but I didn't catch on that it was him then I went back a page and saw some of his postings. Had to change his name sure he did. I will let the idiot believe what he wants he is a waste of our air and time. He just wants everyone to be an obamalover like him or be doomed..
You are about as crazy as one can get.You say everybody changes there names? I have noticed how truth of might vanishes when i come here so that way you will blame me for her commits which are not mine. You have to be stupid if you an,t figured that out. I agree with some of the things she says but i,am not the one who makes the hate the blacks commits. You see your white and i don,t like you...
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#18167 Jun 14, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hummm forced to change names? Whatever. I have no idea what you are talking about "advocating rape" and neither do I care to hear it. I think you have lost it. And Karma? Christians do not believe in Karma that is fictitious and you are not a hero to call on it for protection of women. Buddies? I am neither friend or foe. I am a Christian and I take the whole Bible and all the teachings of Jesus Christ literally it is you who ignores his law. And the parts about homosexuality remain. I love all colors and creed of people in the human race and they are equal to the other. You have some serious problems with reasoning. I will not post to you again so DO NOT POST TO ME.
Are you sweet talking too defaint now? It won,t b e long until ya have nothing to do with him as it appears too me you use these clowns for a purpose. Hoping they will give you money???I have noticed your patterns on this forum and also it was werd of you to meet some-one on facebook that you never even met. I know one thing you will never meet me on facebook.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#18168 Jun 14, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
As i said one i can get the hole state of texas to post on here and you will have a hard time keeping up with the pace until you finely leave. Are you sure he likes obama? They are just saying that so you will shut up....Do me a faver let obama stay with the united states and we here in texas can became our own county.California is a hate state filled with drugs and gangs and bikers and earthquakes and cold ocean waters..

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#18169 Jun 15, 2014
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> You are about as crazy as one can get.You say everybody changes there names? I have noticed how truth of might vanishes when i come here so that way you will blame me for her commits which are not mine. You have to be stupid if you an,t figured that out. I agree with some of the things she says but i,am not the one who makes the hate the blacks commits. You see your white and i don,t like you...
Oh, sure john, point out that I am white and you don't like me that will get you some favor. I see you want to deny that you have said the hate black comments do you? Oh it was truth of might was it? Blame it on the woman. How about I dig some of the black comments up that you made to me in the past believing that I was a black woman? I can. You were not afraid to make the comments to me when you knew I was a woman and believed I was black but now you see there is a crazy dude saying he is black on the forum and you get cold feet do you? You say rude things to the other posters yet hold it back on that one you believe is a black one. You are a little fat scared coward is what you are. Hiding behind a woman figure. You are showing your color as the expression goes. There is a name for that behavior and it is "white guilt" felt by cowards. It's sickening!

And shoot no! I would never meet you on facebook even if pigs fly or they join the gym and visit health spas for that matter. What kind of idiot would do that?

Big bad john said:
....Do me a faver let obama stay with the united states and we here in texas can became our own county.California is a hate state filled with drugs and gangs and bikers and earthquakes and cold ocean waters..

Joyce said: Why don't you finish it and say California is full of blacks too John? Little punk!

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#18170 Jun 15, 2014
You and truth is might were both equally guilty of calling me black racial names and I will put it right out here if you deny that.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#18171 Jun 15, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, sure john, point out that I am white and you don't like me that will get you some favor. I see you want to deny that you have said the hate black comments do you? Oh it was truth of might was it? Blame it on the woman. How about I dig some of the black comments up that you made to me in the past believing that I was a black woman? I can. You were not afraid to make the comments to me when you knew I was a woman and believed I was black but now you see there is a crazy dude saying he is black on the forum and you get cold feet do you? You say rude things to the other posters yet hold it back on that one you believe is a black one. You are a little fat scared coward is what you are. Hiding behind a woman figure. You are showing your color as the expression goes. There is a name for that behavior and it is "white guilt" felt by cowards. It's sickening!
And shoot no! I would never meet you on facebook even if pigs fly or they join the gym and visit health spas for that matter. What kind of idiot would do that?
Big bad john said:
....Do me a faver let obama stay with the united states and we here in texas can became our own county.California is a hate state filled with drugs and gangs and bikers and earthquakes and cold ocean waters..
Joyce said: Why don't you finish it and say California is full of blacks too John? Little punk!
What he says seems to make sence because he does not like you, so far i have not seen a bad post from him. Although i hate obama but he seems to not like you so i show some respect for him. No its not blacks from california i hate its those put on holltwood movie stars on drugs and those gang bangers of all colors and those scary earthquakes and rude people that its got...Like truth of might i don,t like blacks that acuse whites of for everything and say it was do to race issues and i don,t like the ones that try to take over our race and the whites who go aganst there own race. If this guy is black he certainly does not have anything aganst whites therefore i have no problem with him on the forum. I hate obama but he has the right to like him and last but least he thinks your a loon just as i do. Your just a sweet talking trouble maker it seems and if i,am guessing right you have a low income in you get on these forums with your sweet-talking and try to make friends and get to know them nd then beg for money right? What ever happened to that lady you met on facebook? kit? it kind of worries me as to why she is not here, geepers creepers your getting rather creepy joyce and just where are half the others that used to chat on this forum????
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#18172 Jun 15, 2014
truth is mighty shytey wrote:
<quoted text>I was forced to change names.So you think the white supremacist is a woman? If she is a woman who repeatedly advocates the rape of other women, then she is even more evil than I thought. Hopefully Karma can save some innocent woman from being raped and instead let someone who wishes rape on other women to take their place. I should have known you would be buddies with a white supremacist who wishes rape on other women.. Birds of a feather flock together.You're just another non-Christian following Jewish law and ignoring the teachings of Jesus Christ.
This joyce is rather creepy my fellow friend and she in the past has met people on facebook. Be sure to keep your info out of her site are don,t click on any blue links. Something is really odd about her. Most of the nuckel snoses are full of green dog do do but this woman may be for real.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#18173 Jun 15, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
You and truth is might were both equally guilty of calling me black racial names and I will put it right out here if you deny that.
Goodby joyce i,am off the form....yeaaa it was sure fun doing battle with ya..i won ya lost. Goodby.
dave

North Richland Hills, TX

#18174 Jun 15, 2014
testing

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#18175 Jun 15, 2014
No John it's not going to work. I am not going to give you info about Kit. Do you remember how many times you have tried to run her off the forum? And how many people you have asked to stay off the forum? Most people will just do that. Then you ask me what happened to everyone. That's nuts!! And last time it was Heavy Fed you tried to get me to tell you about. No Sir, if you want to know try going to their profile and sending them a message or replying to one of their comments or something, not ask me.

You try to say I am low income because you want me to give out personal info on my self. You think maybe I am going to tell you what I have and why I am not low income. You keep bringing up facebook and you are trying to fish for info . You want me to tell you things. It's not going to happen. You pushed on me to find out if I knew a certain someone in Hollywood. That's an opener to finding out where a person lives if you ask me.

Anyone who reads this knows I haven't asked them for money and you are rediculous. And however and whatever I do should be no concern of yours. My husband feels like you are just after young women because you think maybe they are going to tell you something about themselves. I told him I didn't really think that but now I do. No one should have to put up with you coming behind everything they post with your nonsense. And you have told me several times you were going to stop it but you can not. I am not going to stop coming here unless I change my mind and you will not make me change my mind. There is nothing you can do about it but come here and act stupid..It would be better for you to stop trying to bully me.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#18176 Jun 15, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
No John it's not going to work. I am not going to give you info about Kit. Do you remember how many times you have tried to run her off the forum? And how many people you have asked to stay off the forum? Most people will just do that. Then you ask me what happened to everyone. That's nuts!! And last time it was Heavy Fed you tried to get me to tell you about. No Sir, if you want to know try going to their profile and sending them a message or replying to one of their comments or something, not ask me.
You try to say I am low income because you want me to give out personal info on my self. You think maybe I am going to tell you what I have and why I am not low income. You keep bringing up facebook and you are trying to fish for info . You want me to tell you things. It's not going to happen. You pushed on me to find out if I knew a certain someone in Hollywood. That's an opener to finding out where a person lives if you ask me.
Anyone who reads this knows I haven't asked them for money and you are rediculous. And however and whatever I do should be no concern of yours. My husband feels like you are just after young women because you think maybe they are going to tell you something about themselves. I told him I didn't really think that but now I do. No one should have to put up with you coming behind everything they post with your nonsense. And you have told me several times you were going to stop it but you can not. I am not going to stop coming here unless I change my mind and you will not make me change my mind. There is nothing you can do about it but come here and act stupid..It would be better for you to stop trying to bully me.
I see how you are trying to acuse me of what you just said here? no i,am certainly not a stalker are trying to pick up women nor kit! I would not want your info are anybody elses on this forum whats so ever and you know that. My concerns are since she has met you i have never seen her bad on here isn,t that odd???It very strange of you coming down here to a texas forum right? I tell you what i,am going to do i,am really going to be busy for the next few months but i can say this while i,am off this forum i have alerted others to egnore you. Within time you will leave the forum..
not Davis

Nacogdoches, TX

#18177 Jun 16, 2014
What O does to the US, Davis will do to Texas.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#18178 Jun 16, 2014
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> This joyce is rather creepy my fellow friend and she in the past has met people on facebook. Be sure to keep your info out of her site are don,t click on any blue links. Something is really odd about her. Most of the nuckel snoses are full of green dog do do but this woman may be for real.
Hi, John! It's really goo to see ya.
I'm not worried about he/she/it. I just love saying what I think.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#18179 Jun 16, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
Big bad john said:
Say whatever you want about John, it doesn't matter. He is on my team, you are not.

Decent black folk side with crackhead blacks, because they're black. Same as how you all side with Obama.

I'm siding with John, against blacks. What are you going to do about it?

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#18180 Jun 16, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Say whatever you want about John, it doesn't matter. He is on my team, you are not.
Decent black folk side with crackhead blacks, because they're black. Same as how you all side with Obama.
Huh. Let's say it like it is. Only an misfit idiot would be on your team because you are crazy. You couldn't pay me enough to be on your team I have more morals than that. Yes the two of you are the same. I don't side with Obama it's people like you hurting the other side. I am conservative. You are not even a voter just a joker.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#18181 Jun 16, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
When I say hurting the other side I mean my side because you and I are not on the same side. You two are Obama's helpers. I actually really believe you are the same person using 2 ids like I always did.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#18182 Jun 16, 2014
not Davis wrote:
What O does to the US, Davis will do to Texas.
I agree. She is raising the funds so the race is going to be a tough one. I look for the union goons to come in and wreck the place.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hereford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 14 min Waco 1909 22,542
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 11 hr Gasman 566
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Sun That Fart Guy 676
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) Sep 10 Gasman 728
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Sep 9 Gasman 796
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Sep 9 Gasman 631
Local church posts alcohol sale petition list a... Sep 9 Geno 1
•••
•••
•••

Hereford Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Hereford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE