Who do you support for Governor in Te...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#16865 Feb 11, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the one who lives in Kalifornia moron, not me. You don't talk about your wife?. I can't blame you there. I wouldn't advertise a chick with a dick either.
Defiant this Jack is not worth the time,he's a nuisance,go over this nut!
fubar

San Jose, CA

#16866 Feb 11, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be the voice of experience. Did it give you really bad breath and a nasty taste in your mouth?.
Ask your wife, she said she liked the way it tasted.
fubar

San Jose, CA

#16867 Feb 11, 2014
Kit 56 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a dirty little mind,there's help for you,got some names of a very good psychiatrists!
Just because you can't understand a figure of speech doesn't mean I have a dirty mind, it means you weren't smart enough to get my point.
fubar

San Jose, CA

#16868 Feb 11, 2014
Kit 56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Defiant this Jack is not worth the time,he's a nuisance,go over this nut!
Defiant is a bigoted a--ole who shoots his mouth off about things he is completely ignorant of.

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#16869 Feb 11, 2014
Kit 56 wrote:
<quoted text>
TROLL
A con and a troll.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#16870 Feb 11, 2014
Rosy taylor wrote:
I­­­­­­­­­ am ­­­­­­­­­making ­­­­­­­­­a ­­­­­­­­­good ­­­­­­­­­salary ­­­­­­­­­from ­­­­­­­­­home­­­­­­­­­*5500­­­ ­­­­­­-7000/week ­­­­­­­­­,which ­­­­­­­­­is ­­­­­­­­­amazing,­­­­­­­­­unde r a ­­­­­­­­­year ­­­­­­­­­ago ­­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­was ­­­­­­­­­jobless ­­­­­­­­­in ­­­­­­­­­a­­­­­­­­­horrible ­­­­­­­­­economy.­­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­thank ­­­­­­­­­­God ­­­­­­­­­every ­­­­­­­­­day­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­was ­­­­­­­­­blessed ­­­­­­­­­with these ­­­­­­­­­instructions ­­­­­­­­­and ­­­­­­­­­now­­­­­­­­­it’s ­­­­­­­­­­my ­­­­­­­­­­duty ­­­­­­­­­to ­­­­­­­­­pay ­­­­­­­­­it­­­­­­­­­forward ­­­­­­­­­and ­­­­­­­­­share ­­­­­­­­­it ­­­­­­­­­with ­­­­­­­­­Everyone,­­­­­­­­­ Here ­­­­­­­­­is ­­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­started.......... www.ditsjob.com
No, the economy in Texas is not horrible. And you are full of it. Your duty is to shut up and quit lying.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#16871 Feb 11, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>All I know about heavy is that he is a flasher,an admitted conman, an admitted liar, he took a shyte in a policeman' s yard, used his dog as a prop when begging for money and he smokes pot. Trust me I didn't want to know any of that. The number one thing I know about heavy is he has delusions of grandeur.
By th way, you made the joke about heavy having had a woman before.hahahaha.... That was a good one, you are funny.
No you know nothing at all about him and you are just a troll.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#16872 Feb 11, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Just because you can't understand a figure of speech doesn't mean I have a dirty mind, it means you weren't smart enough to get my point.
This type of speech is unacceptable you are a dumb jerk and that is the point here.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#16873 Feb 11, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, you ARE Fed or, you have your mouth stuck on his "imagination." Dang, take the truth and deal with it.
Speak of "the truth" that's where you have issues. I am clean, you are speaking fllthy!

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#16874 Feb 11, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what, Fed?
I have done my part, in telling you about the words. If you want to spiral down, that's your choice.
In the end, you have chosen your path and, I have done my duty in warning you. Whatever happens, whoever wins, my conscience is clear.
Some of the bible is okay, right? That's a queer way of looking at it.
You know what? You have done your part and you have done more than your part and have even crossed that line. You speak to him about the Bible and condemn him with it. Then you end the sentence intending to insult him. Your conscious may not hurt you and you think it is clear, but the day is coming you are going to wish you had not behaved like this. The Bible never instructed you to try to shove it down anyone's throat and insult them when they did not accept it. But it does instruct you to love others, be kind and feed his children. Why would he or anyone believe you are there to help them? I have read your comments to him for a good while. You are a nasty hypocrite!

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#16875 Feb 11, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Defiant is a bigoted a--ole who shoots his mouth off about things he is completely ignorant of.
No, you are describing yourself.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#16876 Feb 11, 2014
Black Rowena wrote:
I'm a 300lb dyke who likes to cheat but no one wants me
I suppose they don't want you because you keep cheating on your diet. ;d
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#16877 Feb 11, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Just because you can't understand a figure of speech doesn't mean I have a dirty mind, it means you weren't smart enough to get my point.
The only point around here is the one protruding from the top of your head, you hopeless liberal dunce.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#16878 Feb 11, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Defiant is a bigoted a--ole who shoots his mouth off about things he is completely ignorant of.
Stay mad you mindless ObamaTard. LOL
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#16879 Feb 11, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose they don't want you because you keep cheating on your diet. ;d
She just needs to wear looser clothing so she doesn't resemble a latex glove filled with oat meal.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#16881 Feb 11, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Ask your wife, she said she liked the way it tasted.
Wow, you're so darned smart, you could be a teacher. Too bad you only know how to teach Special Ed in the mirror. Stupid Obama Zombie.
Renegade

San Antonio, TX

#16882 Feb 12, 2014
I need my kitty licked. Any takers?

Contact me: https://www.facebook.com/sunshineinacoma
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#16883 Feb 14, 2014
I love this comment! LOL

"Bathhouse Barry Down Low

The First Yeti growled about a lack of sweets
When Barry spent Valentine's at gay retreats.
She needs to relax,
Take a queen-size Ex-Lax,
And make "Bathhouse Barry" rub 'dem big feets!"

"Attention broken-hearted and lonely Americans: President Barack Obama feels your pain. He's happily married, of course, but in solidarity with the lovelorn--those victims of romantic inequality--he's spending Valentine's Day alone. Well, not entirely alone--he's set to enjoy a guys' weekend with Jordan's King Abdullah in Palm Springs--apparently without Queen Rania. Who knows what those boys will get up to, with Vegas nearby."

http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2014/02/14...
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#16884 Feb 15, 2014
Jordan is a stable country and an ally. The refugees from Syria may end up destabilizing it. The queen is a "Princess Diana" forfeiture and as Monarchs go Jordan could do a lot worse.

279 miles from Palm springs to las Vegas. Palm Springs is beautiful this time of year and there would be no need for the President to go to Las Vegas.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#16886 Feb 20, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what? You have done your part and you have done more than your part and have even crossed that line. You speak to him about the Bible and condemn him with it. Then you end the sentence intending to insult him. Your conscious may not hurt you and you think it is clear, but the day is coming you are going to wish you had not behaved like this. The Bible never instructed you to try to shove it down anyone's throat and insult them when they did not accept it. But it does instruct you to love others, be kind and feed his children. Why would he or anyone believe you are there to help them? I have read your comments to him for a good while. You are a nasty hypocrite!
You see what you want to see. I tried to explain, relate and educate him. He did not want to hear it, was not going to change so, I wash my hands of it. I, at least, tried.
What did you do?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hereford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Thu Farting 902
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Wed Farters 742
News Wind Project Adds 200 Megawatts to Texas Grid Apr '15 Jim 1
Displaying Flags Mar '15 Friendly neighbor 1
rick vital Jan '15 yolie 1
Wise older male (Nov '14) Nov '14 Tommy2414 1
News Local church posts alcohol sale petition list a... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Geno 1
More from around the web

Hereford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Hereford Mortgages