|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Sorry, John... you must continue your lonely existence.
oH SO You want nudity? That what it looks like my friend. I made you a clean deal but you expect me to remain along? No, I won't remain alone for long. You better thing again my friend. I can help you fight corruption,

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

BIG BAD JOHN wrote:
<quoted text>I can help you fight corruption,
You can't fight your way out of a folded wet napkin.
Anonymous

Lucknow, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

right
Texan

Falls Church, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Well Fed at least he hasn't been hiding in the Land of Nuts, Fruits, and Flakes. And I'm sure you are an expert on wet folded napkins.
BIG BAD JOHN

Pasadena, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't fight your way out of a folded wet napkin.
But just maybe I have the financial to do it. Why insult me because I have became interested in you and your cause?
BIG BAD JOHN

Pasadena, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Is nudity involved?
Looks to me like you have your mind in the gutter if that is all you care about. You turned down a good offer is all I can say.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

BIG BAD JOHN wrote:
<quoted text>Looks to me like you have your mind in the gutter if that is all you care about. You turned down a good offer is all I can say.
From an imposter?
Texan

Falls Church, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

takes an imposter to know an imposter. you are the biggest imposter on topix Fed. all blow and no go.
dumbass above^

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Texan wrote:
takes an imposter to know an imposter. you are the biggest imposter on topix Fed. all blow and no go.
You know everything there is to know about blowing I am sure.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Not much actually, I do know that Fed has been blowing his bs for the past five years, like I said Fed is all blow and no go. See what happens when you're sure. Oh well, at least your name fits.
dumbass above^and below¥

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Texan wrote:
Oh well, at least your name fits.
Yes, perfectly.

“AccountKiller”

Since: Oct 13

AccountKiller

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

I support my old typewriter. Don't believe it ?Take 30 when time permits. Review the context[ that means all of it,'Tex'] of my new site: http://www.sanderson-texas-rams-and-ewes-blea...
BIG BAD JOHN

Pasadena, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
From an imposter?
Mr fed I am not an imposter but believe what you will cause I see I cant get throu to you anyhow.
BIG BAD JOHN

Pasadena, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Texan wrote:
Dumb and Dumber; John and Fed deserve each other. Tooooooo funny!
Mr wannabe Texan you have been asked quiet nicely to leave this forum. Find one in va. Envy will kill you. Go settle down and think about that. There is no need for that.
BIG BAD JOHN

Pasadena, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

milton_hawkins wrote:
I support my old typewriter. Don't believe it ?Take 30 when time permits. Review the context[ that means all of it,'Tex'] of my new site: http://www.sanderson-texas-rams-and-ewes-blea...
Milton if you support your old typewriter is it right to come on this forum. Go type on your old typewriter.
BIG BAD JOHN

Pasadena, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Is nudity involved?
So I see you won't settle without nudity. I think you will have no time finding your nudity in that crap hold of a city you are hanging around in. Good luck old pal. Would not get near you for nothing now.
BIG BAD JOHN

Pasadena, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Texan wrote:
Well Fed at least he hasn't been hiding in the Land of Nuts, Fruits, and Flakes. And I'm sure you are an expert on wet folded napkins.
Again and again. Go to your own forum or I will report this. Do not cause me to do this.

Hear ye hear ye go to your own forum no Yankees needed here. You are so full of envy it is going to get you in the end Mr. texan

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

I SEE THE PERVERTS HAVE TAKEN OVER. Does anyone have a clue?
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

PattonVillageDude wrote:
I SEE THE PERVERTS HAVE TAKEN OVER. Does anyone have a clue?
Living in Obamaland gets to some people.

“AccountKiller”

Since: Oct 13

AccountKiller

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

If you would have read the site's complete text within its' context, you may have discovered that my 'typewriter' wasn't a typewriter. Further, place a comma after 'Milton'. Also consider replacing the period after 'forum' with a question mark. Several decades ago [ when not paying off numerous corrupt Harris County officials or taking nocturnal photos of Mayor Whitmeyer or Chief Brown ], I frequently used these simple rules of English composition in my third-person reports after taking numerous turds to D.A. Intake at 301 San Jacinto. However, after Heard 'The Turd' left office, a new jail replaced the old joint a few blocks up the street. Now young fellow, reevaluate using your approach of textual social intercourse in Houston, Texas today. I'm told that today's new crew have been schooled on how they should consider handling naughty boys who have 'poor attitudes'. After visiting some 'adjustment room', many of our day's rednecks frequently found themselves in a place called 'The Tub'. But most of Houston's civilians won't understand that phrase because it was esoteric lingo for Ben Taub.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Hereford Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hereford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Hereford News, Events & Info