Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Why hello Ms.Happy! Still spreading cheer and warmth wherever you go, just spilling over with human kindness! Happy Happy Joy Joy!!
Do you have anything constructive to bring to the discussion boy? Ya, I didn't think so

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
There are only two kinds of GOOD that can describe you anyway. No good and good for nothing. That about sums it up for you, you bottom feeding suckfish.
There are several good words to describe you, texatard

moron
imbecile
redneck
inbred
illiterate
simpleton

Answer me a question boy, when your mommy and daddy got divorced did they remain brother and sister?

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Texan wrote:
There are many things you can't see. That doesn't mean they don't exist.
You mean... like your intelligence?
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

DAMN FED, at last you've got it, but I was thinking more along the lines of your stench.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

LOL Flubber is a stench alrighty!
SO full of it. So full of Himself it reeks!
whowhoimanowl

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Bandanna

Garland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

wow. just the first page of this thread made the bile rise up in my throat and reminded me of why i hate this state and every illiterate hillbilly in it who keeps voting for the very same party and politicians that make a living screwing over their own constituents. you want to know how texas is broke? a family of 3 making $5100 a YEAR doesn't qualify for medicaid. 1 in FOUR texans is completely uninsured (perry not only refuses to acknowledge this is even true, he addresses it by declining the obamacare programs that would provide coverage to those texans). we're close to the bottom on education. our minimum wage is so low you'd have to work 88 hours a week to afford rent on a 2-bedroom apartment at fair market price. sure, companies are flocking to texas from states like california, why? low real-estate prices combined with corporate WELFARE tax breaks, abysmal minimum wage & labor laws, union-busting tactics and a slew of state policies that make it easier than ever to abuse and exploit their employees. you're all being driven like SLAVES and you're so blind and stupid you sit there and thank massa perry for the shitwater he makes you drink. wake up and vote democrat and you'll all see your lives get immeasurably better.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
There are several good words to describe you, texatard
moron
imbecile
redneck
inbred
illiterate
simpleton
Answer me a question boy, when your mommy and daddy got divorced did they remain brother and sister?
LOL.... looks like I got under your scab infested skin a little. I can tell that you're just jealous of anyone who has an identifiable dad.

It's too bad that they never identified the wearer of the used condom in the dumpster. You know, the one that the flies transferred the contents from to your mommy.

I also bet that the wearer was a half retarded communist, just like you.
BTW: You should thank your third grade teacher for devoting five years of her life to teaching you how to use a dictionary as well.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have anything constructive to bring to the discussion boy? Ya, I didn't think so
Look at your own worthless trash posts before judging others, ya stupid troll.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>]
BTW: You should thank your third grade teacher for devoting five years of her life to teaching you how to use a dictionary as well.
Now that's some funny shit right there!

I'm going to have to steal that and use it on Texan!
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Texan wrote:
Defiant1 I must totaly disagree with you on one point, Actually is not, NOT a prick as a prick is a part of a man, and Actually is not any part of a man.
You got me there. The "creepy old bastard" must be just a transgendered mutant parasite evolved somehow from a female primate.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

guest wrote:
wow. just the first page of this thread made the bile rise up in my throat and reminded me of why i hate this state and every illiterate hillbilly in it who keeps voting for the very same party and politicians that make a living screwing over their own constituents. you want to know how texas is broke? a family of 3 making $5100 a YEAR doesn't qualify for medicaid. 1 in FOUR texans is completely uninsured (perry not only refuses to acknowledge this is even true, he addresses it by declining the obamacare programs that would provide coverage to those texans). we're close to the bottom on education. our minimum wage is so low you'd have to work 88 hours a week to afford rent on a 2-bedroom apartment at fair market price. sure, companies are flocking to texas from states like california, why? low real-estate prices combined with corporate WELFARE tax breaks, abysmal minimum wage & labor laws, union-busting tactics and a slew of state policies that make it easier than ever to abuse and exploit their employees. you're all being driven like SLAVES and you're so blind and stupid you sit there and thank massa perry for the shitwater he makes you drink. wake up and vote democrat and you'll all see your lives get immeasurably better.
Oh, horseshit. We have a democrat in the White House and nothing has improved in almost five years.

BTW: The bile in your throat is caused by drinking too much alcohol.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Texan wrote:
DAMN FED, at last you've got it, but I was thinking more along the lines of your stench.
I figured the smell of my ass is what kept you coming back.

By the way... you should thank your third grade teacher for the five years she spent teaching you how to use a dictionary.
saladino

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
Dumb nutcase why are you staying in Texas if you don't like it? There is no better state to get ahead in. I hate people like you and why do you not go to another state and find a good job with a good employer? You drink the shitwater but most of us do not. You dicksucking Democrats will ruin this state and I hope the ones like you will just take your sucking asses out of here to another state and leave this one alone. You are a bum like the rest of you that expects to have things you didn't work for handed to you. Go get you a job sponge!
Pinche Gringo

Baytown, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
Texas isn't broke. It's only the dependent class, such as yourself that thinks that way. Your points are invalid. I award you no points. May God have mercy on your soul.
Pinche Gringo

Baytown, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
A family of three making $5100 a year? Do you really want to have this conversation? That's two parents, one child, making $5100 a year? Are you using migrant worker statistics?
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

You figured wrong again,as usual, I graduated in 12, you must have me and my teacher confused with you and yours, is that why you dropped out? At that rate it was going to take you about another 45 years to graduate, good grief man you would have been a senior citizen by the time you got out of high school. Oh well now you can live under a bridge, panhandle from people who do contribute, and smoke your dope.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.... looks like I got under your scab infested skin a little. I can tell that you're just jealous of anyone who has an identifiable dad.
It's too bad that they never identified the wearer of the used condom in the dumpster. You know, the one that the flies transferred the contents from to your mommy.
I also bet that the wearer was a half retarded communist, just like you.
Only took you 2 days to reply boy. Was it because mommy was still comatose from her shift at Baby dolls and you couldn't come up with a witty reply all by yourself boy?
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Only took you 2 days to reply boy. Was it because mommy was still comatose from her shift at Baby dolls and you couldn't come up with a witty reply all by yourself boy?
Unlike you Actardly, I have a life and other things to do besides argue with a brainless idiot like you. Too bad that those got washed down the delivery room drain along with the afterbirth, then you might have been something besides another mindless libtard drone.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike you Actardly, I have a life and other things to do besides argue with a brainless idiot like you. Too bad that those got washed down the delivery room drain along with the afterbirth, then you might have been something besides another mindless libtard drone.
I didn't know sitting in your mommy's basement masturbating to her centerfold pic constituted a life for you boy but whatever works.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Hereford Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hereford Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••