Who do you support for Governor in Te...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#13752 May 15, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I see things that you do not.A bigger picture, perhaps.Time will tell, if your vision of cataclysm is justifiable.
You know what? I'm just glad you took the subject serious enough, to discuss it with me.
I really do appreciate that and, feel better because of it.

I feel that the danger to my race is real and, I'm glad you give it some credibility.
Not many will even discuss it.

Just like if I worry about my race and support it, I am called a supremacist. It's not about being better. It's about being a umified race, for survival.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#13753 May 15, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Nixon was accused of using the IRS against democrats, now its the dems using the IRS against the republicans..how sad, considering the moral high ground the dems want to inhabit.
Another reason to abolish or restrain the IRS. They should not have that kind of power.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#13754 May 15, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
She's just another Chicken Little. "The sky is falling, the sky is falling".
Whites are only 8% of the global population. Our birthrates have plummeted while, our people are marrying other races or turning gay. Whites are being discriminated against in jobs and education, etc. We are being replaced.
Our white country is being turned into a brown nation.

How is my fear of whites being exterminated - a hallucination?
Can you prove my concerns are unfounded?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#13755 May 15, 2013
Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
That gives you no more right than any other American citizen to tell someone to f off here on topix. You better find you another country in that imaginary mind of yours. F your ancesters, f your Kids and f your 8th generation native Texans if they think like you. That includes your mama on mother's day too. Just exercizing my rights.
I'm also part Native American.

What are you, that trumps my American status? I say, F you.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#13756 May 15, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm surviving amongst freaking good-for-nothing white traitor liberals, like you.
Must burn your ass that I don't agree with your white-murdering ideals.
Just what makes you think I give a chit about what you think?. LOL Surviving is probably the best word to describe your situation. You're not smart enough
to actually live right.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#13757 May 15, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Another reason to abolish or restrain the IRS. They should not have that kind of power.
Damn, the sky IS falling!!. You actually posted something that I can agree with.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#13758 May 15, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Whites are only 8% of the global population. Our birthrates have plummeted while, our people are marrying other races or turning gay. Whites are being discriminated against in jobs and education, etc. We are being replaced.
Our white country is being turned into a brown nation.
How is my fear of whites being exterminated - a hallucination?
Can you prove my concerns are unfounded?
I think that you are over-reacting, but at the same time I do agree with the part about reverse discrimination. Thank the white libs who promote "white
guilt".
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#13759 May 15, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what? I'm just glad you took the subject serious enough, to discuss it with me.
I really do appreciate that and, feel better because of it.
I feel that the danger to my race is real and, I'm glad you give it some credibility.
Not many will even discuss it.
Just like if I worry about my race and support it, I am called a supremacist. It's not about being better. It's about being a umified race, for survival.
Trying to preserve your own race isn't being racist. Putting down other races is.
hank

Hondo, TX

#13760 May 15, 2013
hill

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#13765 May 18, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just what makes you think I give a chit about what you think?. LOL Surviving is probably the best word to describe your situation. You're not smart enough
to actually live right.
YOu don't care because, you have given up on your own people.
You will kiss blackass, before you defend your own.

You are defective.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#13766 May 18, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn, the sky IS falling!!. You actually posted something that I can agree with.
I told you,. wee were not that different. Just that I care about my race - you don't.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#13767 May 18, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that you are over-reacting, but at the same time I do agree with the part about reverse discrimination. Thank the white libs who promote "white
guilt".
Reverse discrimination leads to white extermination. I agree, white liberals have given white guilt merit, for non-whites.

Now you know why I aim to erase the white guilt. We can't defend our race, if we succumb to white guilt.

Admission leads to indefinate reparations. Afterall, we are not dealing with rational white people.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#13768 May 18, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Trying to preserve your own race isn't being racist. Putting down other races is.
I said that I was a racist, up front. Now, you're surprised that I don't like non-whites in my country?

Well, I don't like non-whites in my country.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#13769 May 18, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
YOu don't care because, you have given up on your own people.
You will kiss blackass, before you defend your own.
You are defective.
Actually, all I care about is my own self. So F-U.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#13770 May 18, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you,. wee were not that different. Just that I care about my race - you don't.
Oh, we are a lot different. I don't disrespect other races. I also dislike authority and people like you that try to tell me what to do. In other words,
I am anti-authoritarian.

I'm not sure why you are obsessed over this whole thing. The human race isn't going to survive much longer anyway. If human stupidity doesn't finish off
the whole human race, an asteroid or something else will. An example of
human stupidity is electing Obama not once, but twice. This country is
finished anyway.

“I don't believe in mathematics”

Since: Aug 08

De Leon, TX

#13771 May 18, 2013
You boys cry too much. It's heartbreaking.
smelly armpits

Dallas, TX

#13772 May 19, 2013
What ever. Y'all dont no what y'all talking about.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#13773 May 19, 2013
smelly armpits wrote:
What ever. Y'all dont no what y'all talking about.
So, enlighten us Einstein.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#13774 May 19, 2013
Hezekiah wrote:
You boys cry too much. It's heartbreaking.
You left wing moon bats will be doing a lot more crying before long when your emperor Jug Ears is dethroned. It's heartbreaking. LOL.

“I don't believe in mathematics”

Since: Aug 08

De Leon, TX

#13775 May 19, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You left wing moon bats will be doing a lot more crying before long when your emperor Jug Ears is dethroned. It's heartbreaking. LOL.
You've been weeping about the same thing for years. Do you have an estimate on when your predictions might come true?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hereford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cant sleep Aug 12 Jaynoaand74 2
does anyone know baltimore vigil (Mar '08) Aug 1 Vigiljr 29
President Donald Trump, Economist , We wait for... Jun '16 Autistic mormon 3
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun '16 robert 994
Umbarger Music Thread May '16 Musikologist 1
Cowgirl on the prowl. Apr '16 38 DD 1 snap 1
Does it smell like cow shit there? (Jul '15) Feb '16 Kimmy Head 6

Hereford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hereford Mortgages