Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

APRIL FOOLS wrote:
JOKES ON ME HOPE YOUR happy now , now LEAVE ME ALONE SINCE U NEVER GAVE A FK TO CARE !

Yes your a loon alright and we have plenty more on this forum. Yeaaa these people will believe anything that is posted on this forum. But i,am thinking that your eqall to there level. Me leave you alone? You started the hole mess you loon.
Red

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Go get em
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

BBJ the only reason that playing with your mind is impossible is the fact that in order for me to play with it you would have to have one to play with. YOU DO NOT HAVE ONE!
BIG BAD JOHN

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Does anyone want to reenact brokeback mountain with me later? I'm as fat as a steer, and very queer.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

You left out disgusting, but I don't believe you are actually Big Bad John.
BIG BAD JOHN

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

BIG BAD JOHN wrote:
Does anyone want to reenact brokeback mountain with me later? I'm as fat as a steer, and very queer.
My fellow friend you seemed to forget my I,S,P, indicates Ft worth and yours is united states right? Yes your the one with the so called april fools joke. Even mr texan knew this was not me right???yeaaaa you have been banned from this forum
BIG BAD JOHN

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

BIG BAD JOHN wrote:
Well my friend there is only one big bad john and that is me. I,am afraid these folks will never think even once that this is me. You might as well leave the forum.
BIG BAD JOHN

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

APRIL FOOLS wrote:
JOKES ON ME HOPE YOUR happy now , now LEAVE ME ALONE SINCE U NEVER GAVE A FK TO CARE !

Yeaaa the same do do head that is using my name right? I see your trying to post as me??? yeaaaa even mr texan knew who you were and i know who you are...
jim

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

test
bunnun

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

jim

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

test
okay

Gainesville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Hezekiah wrote:
Sheriffs can't be compelled to enforce federal guidelines. This isn't a big deal. Sheriff's departments are among the most corrupt law enforcement agencies and it's not unusual for them to ignore certain laws.
However, other state, local and federal agencies can enforce the law. This is just more Teabagger stupidity.
wont be hard to dump these sheriffs. we will elect one who gets what it means to have and bear arms, and if not vote them out. Most sheriffs only do what they are told do, they dont have law degrees or study case law. Nearly all sheriffs don't become judges for this simple fact. They might ben elected to uphold county laws but its steel hard to get elected a district or county judge, managing the same ppl you were sheriff over.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

SDs it all depends on which ones you are refering to, Wise Co, Tarrant Co, OK Parker Co not so much.
Yolo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Usa usa

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> You can't let this crap bother you man.I don't have ANY; white guilt"dude. Was too poor to have"white guilt".No one in Spain is apologizing to the Incas and the Aztecs.Muslims took hundreds of thousands of Christian slaves, Anyone apologize?
That's kind of my point. No one has to bear the burden, except whites.

I am sick to death of being accused of owning slaves or holding someone down.

I want seperation of the races, that is all. If they blame us for everything, they should not object to whites seperating from them.

Have you heard what Tim Wise lectures? Do you agree with him?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Might is Hate wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! You are one ignorant Kard-Karrying-Klown!!!
How is truth ignorant? Smart people know truth.
How is preserving our racial integrity ... "racist"? I think it is more racist, to deny one race the right to stay genetically pure.

You are the ignorant, anti-white racist. You can't dispute the truth? Just sling some nasty names at me. You are still an uneducated propogandist liar.

Just calling the ace black.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

MyThoughts wrote:
<quoted text>"This country was founded by whites -for whites."
This country was founded by a good deal of whites but it was meant to be the home of the free where a person could have freedom from evil rulers to live as they pleased and worship as they pleased with no one dictating to them what their religion would be. And it was not intended to be only white people. People of many different races were involved in making this country great with their hard work and gave their blood in our military which is more than likely NOT what you have done. You are one ignorant pos and your views are far off from conservative views they are stupid uneducated of anything views are what they are. You are not making a political arguement about illegal immigrants taking your country over you are argueing for racism. America has no race and never did. People like you harm this country and by your stupidness liberals prevail and are still able to throw that race card around due to the few bigots like you. I am white and proud to be white but love everyone of every race and accept them as a part of this country and if you do not, then go jump in the river, this county is not for you! You have no claims to anything and you can not demand of others to keep the white race white and keep America white. Ignorant punk of a man, go get busy doing something that makes sense.
Stupid liberal. Whites came to America and discovered, conquered, created it because of religion. Specifically, white Christian Protestants were being persecuted in Europe for their religion and, that is why they left.

It was created for the freedom of those white christians, no one else. If the Jews hadn't brought black slaves here, we wouldn't be discussing racial disputes in the US.

If you don't like living in a white nation, I suggest you go to a non-white nation. What? No non-white nations are accepting immigration? Well, tough chit, that's your problem.

If you're a filthy white liberal, then I suggest you move into a black neighborhood and then, tell me you like it and that multi-racial living is the life for you.

Go one, do it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I'm white, neither proud of it or ashamed of it.NEITHER am I proud or ashamed to have two legs and two arms.I don't love or hate anyone of another race., anymore than I love or hate the trees in my yard.How people treat me, is how I treat them.Any person who loves and cares for their family, has my respect.
I love my family. That's why I stand up for them. As it is, in this multi-racial, white-hating country that USED to be America, I can't encourage my children to give me grandchildren. I can't blame them for not wanting to bring children into this situation.

My loss, is yet another baby boom paycheck for an enemy of my country. Diversity is strength, only when you preserve true diversity.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

BIG BAD JOHN wrote:
<quoted text>
I do believe you are right. I have chatted with a few people on private e,mail that claims he is mexican.
That's what I think, John. He hates white people too much, to be white or American. He also likes Mexicans, stands up for them.

Could just be a white Liberal, they hate themselves. But, I think he's Mexican because, he doesn't hate himself.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Texan wrote:
Big Bad Breath, and Truth is might two of the biggest idiots on topix. I am white, I am American, and you two are beyond stupid.
You're not white. If you are white, you're a Liberal. That would disqualify you to be white.
Just shut-up and whack your pinata.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Hereford Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hereford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••