3 Texans killed in crash of plane rec...

3 Texans killed in crash of plane recently owned by North Naples resident

There are 1 comment on the Naples Daily News story from Nov 12, 2013, titled 3 Texans killed in crash of plane recently owned by North Naples resident. In it, Naples Daily News reports that:

Photo courtesy of the Amarillo Globe-News Three people aboard this plane were killed Monday morning when it crashed several miles outside of Amarillo, Texas.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Naples Daily News.

Randy Keeling

Lake Oswego, OR

#1 Nov 12, 2013
"tomorrow is promised to no man..."
I just learned tonight that my cousin's son, his wife, and their 19 year old son were all killed early this morning as they were attempting to land their private airplane in dense fog near Amarillo, Texas. He was a medical doctor with a Phd in engineering and his wife had her PhD in a life science field. Their son was a brilliant young kid and was due to graduate from college next spring in Biology. They leave two adult daughters, one married and the other in medical school.

Such unbelievable news. Such an incredible loss. The kind of thing you hear on the news and say, "Oh my God..."
You hear about them, but never expect them to occur to you or anyone you know.

I guess the lesson is you never know when you are seeing someone for the last time as they walk out the door & say good-bye...

Let your loved ones know you love them....
for "tomorrow is promised to no man..."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hereford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jeronimo aguayo (Oct '12) Oct 13 What_GA 5
News Texas grand canyon's home to colorful history, ... Aug '17 Avid reader 1
Umbarger Music Thread (May '16) Jun '17 Musikologist 3
old friend Tim (Mar '17) Mar '17 jmpm 1
News Police: Ex-church volunteer sexually abused nur... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Super user 11
News In-N-Out's heiress reveals shocking details abo... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Lusto 1
President Donald Trump, Economist , We wait for... (Apr '16) Nov '16 Well Well 5

Hereford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hereford Mortgages