Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Communist Chinese's and Muslim countries are very dangerous and just to dangerous to do business with anymore, that's why people civilized people are leaving China.

Medical supply magnate Chip Starnes said his employees have refused to let him leave since Friday because of a spat over severance pay.

Ungrateful people in China and Muslim countries too!
Sally

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Obama Boo Boo said cut the coal. Give my people GAS, lots of GAS. My new gas chambers will cut carbon and provide food.
Leadership

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Texas State Senator. Wendy Davis did it!

The sweeping anti-abortion bill that would have decimated women’s rights in Texas was defeated last night, thanks to Texas Senator Davis’s heroic 13-hour filibuster that she completed against all odds.

All those Jack As ses in the Texas state, men who lost and all the women who WON.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Sally wrote:
Obama Boo Boo said cut the coal. Give my people GAS, lots of GAS. My new gas chambers will cut carbon and provide food.
In the meantime the great Obama is sending his carbon footprints to Africa at a cost of 100 million dollars. Priceless...LOL Can’t we PLEASE just LEAVE them all there ?
We would be better off IF they NEVER RETURNED
Leadership

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Texas abortion bill fails to pass after epic filibuster, those stupid hicks (men) got their backsides kicked around and I like it.

You can't tell a woman what to do with her body.

So now those good ole boys have been told to put their lizards back in their pants.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Stopping unnecessary abortions is about saving lives, not telling people what to do with their bodies. More like, thou shalt not kill.

Don't be a hater, believe in life.
Zoned

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

"We were told to lie to customers," said Simone Gordon, who worked in the bank's loss mitigation department until February 2012.

"Site leaders (BofA upper LEVEL mangers) regularly told us that the more we delayed the HAMP [loan] modification process, the more fees Bank of America would collect."

Glendora, California managers routinely tell their hourly employees to not tell the whole truth to the public or anyone buy them.

If they don't then the door is opened and the hourly employee is pushed out, fired laid off etc.
Lights Out

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

When our coal mines are shut down, our coal miners are out of work, and our coal fired power plants are shut down YOUR lights will be out.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Lights Out wrote:
When our coal mines are shut down, our coal miners are out of work, and our coal fired power plants are shut down YOUR lights will be out.
don't worry the great obama will save us.
The Mad Man

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>don't worry the great obama will save us.
From what?
Zoned

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

"We were told to lie to customers," said Simone Gordon, who worked in the bank's loss mitigation department until February 2012.

"Site leaders (BofA upper LEVEL mangers) regularly told us that the more we delayed the HAMP [loan] modification process, the more fees Bank of America would collect."

There was a loan company that BofA was in cahoots with from the get go?

Glendora, California managers routinely tell their hourly employees to not tell the whole truth to the public or anyone buy them.

If they don't then the door is opened and the hourly employee is pushed out, fired laid off etc.
scfd

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

lkiun jkienvc
qapn

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

nnma sfvb tava
deep South

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Must be that kagin talk?
hang ten

Morgan Hill, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Frack. frack, and keep on fracking
Miner

Greenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Global Warming = tree hugger communist plot to destroy America.
Natoches

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Global warming shouldn't hurt inbreeds in KY.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Egypt not being run by Islamic radicals? Obama steps in.
Libya not being run by Islamic radicals? Obama steps in.
Iran being run by Islamic radicals? Obama ignores it.
Syria being run by Islamic radicals? Obama ignores it, oh wait, the rebels are potentially even bigger Islamic radicals? We’ll be right over.
Obama seems to ask two questions
“Will the new government hate Israel?” and “Should we help get rid of the old government?”
They’re yes and no questions, and the answer to the second is always the same as the first.
Thy Valleys

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

A california almond farmer named Frantz video recorded something less promising: oily-brown waste spilled from a pipe into an unlined pit near an almond grove, followed by a stream of soapy-looking liquid.
hang ten

Morgan Hill, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Thy Valleys wrote:
A california almond farmer named Frantz video recorded something less promising: oily-brown waste spilled from a pipe into an unlined pit near an almond grove, followed by a stream of soapy-looking liquid.
good we need more of that!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Hercules News Video

•••
•••

Hercules Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hercules People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE