Support Our Police Rally Sat. 2/9 at ...
First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Diaper Boy Kurshan

Vallejo, CA

#188 Feb 8, 2013
dickie bird wrote:
<quoted text>you said this same thing yesterday, you miserable crone! die and go to hell where you belong!
No Sam the "Diaper Boy" Kurshan will be wearing Orange Diapers tomorrow. No one would let him use their picture BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Rusty Springfield

Vallejo, CA

#189 Feb 8, 2013
Sam Kurshan, is it true that you originally came from Home, PA? And that you are a member of the Peacock family? That's what they say over at VIB.
Samuel Kurshan

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#190 Feb 9, 2013
The support the Vallejo Police rally WILL take place and here is my response to Monica Hutchens comments under my letter to the Editor published in today's Times Herald, announcing the rally: No Monica, A rally is needed to let our hard working and heroic police know that they are appreciated and respected and that groups like VIB and people like Marc Garman, Stephanie Gomes and Cyndi Mitchell, who continually spew their hate speech against them do not represent the feelings of Vallejoan’s. Ms. Mitchell’s allegations only illustrate one thing that she is in deep denial about the circumstances that caused her brother’s death. Her vile accusations are unsupported by not one shred of evidence. The low morale and stress this causes our police is a destructive element that they share with their families as expressed in a telephone call to me this week from a wife of one of them, who called to tell me that their morale is at an all-time low and that she wanted to thank me for organizing the rally and that she and other family members of our police would be there to show their support. No Monica a rally is needed to allow those of us who have stood by far too long and witnessed this hateful, disrespectful behavior to have our opportunity to let our police know that those who choose to express their hate and disrespect of them are only a small group that does not represent what the majority of decent, law abiding citizens of Vallejo feel. Tomorrow we will have that opportunity. We are not looking for a confrontation nor will we become involved in one. We will peacefully and lawfully show our support! 12 noon at 111 Amador Street. VPD headquarters!
tony the traitor

Vallejo, CA

#191 Feb 9, 2013
every one of these cop hating rats will dial 9-1-1 to get one at some point in their miserable lives.

Hayward, CA

#192 Feb 9, 2013
Sam thanks for standing up to the VIB they are a bunch of bitches! We have your back and we will be there....VPD rocks and they have helped my family that lives there numerous times. I appreciate them.
i read the news today

Vallejo, CA

#193 Feb 9, 2013
"emerging from stolen car, three arrested in vallejo"

"vallejoan surprises would-be burglars"

"five in car arrested on suspicion of possession of a firearm and narcotics"

"vallejo kfc near police station robbed at gunpoint; suspect gets away"

it's the people. another 800 plus thousand adjustment is on the consent calendar for tuesday to grow this population. routine business, as usual. as the local criminal community grows, so does the frequency of like-minded criminal visitors to our town. there are plenty of places to hide out after getting some in vtown. where is that big mouth monica tipton on this issue, or lovejim davis?
cops watch

Vallejo, CA

#194 Feb 9, 2013
i would beef up security at the pizza joint just a hundred yards from the p.d. it seems like these soulless rats are taunting the police by hitting businesses close to the station. i wish they would try a stick-up at the relay, you know what i am saying?
Samuel Kurshan

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#196 Feb 9, 2013
The rally is not cancelled and is on at 12 noon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hercules Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clown at VCUSD meeting? 1 min TonysBoyToy 44
Queer and Color Students Block Whites from Main... 9 min Wabash Tsunami 1
New FUSE fellow ready to help Vallejo 5 hr JesusH 14
Voices of Vallejo demands transparency while hi... (Jan '16) 5 hr JesusH 93
After minimum wage changes, Bay Area workers pu... 6 hr caliber 308 2
Younger, diverse voters are reshaping Californi... 6 hr caliber 308 3
Report: California soldiers must repay enlistme... 6 hr thanks obama 8

Hercules Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance