Does anyone know what happened in honey run trailor court beside walmart monday?

Posted in the Henryville Forum

Anonymous

United States

#1 Jan 3, 2012
What I heard was that the cops and ambulance was at trailor 37.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#2 Jan 17, 2012
Thats where your estranged husband lives Tabitha Sizemore so you tell us what happend you troublemaking skagbag.
Anonymous

United States

#3 Jan 17, 2012
Again I had nothing to do with this post I didn't even create this post. You're one to talk pu*sy. You won't even post your real name bit**.

Since: Jan 12

Louisville, KY

#4 Jan 17, 2012
Psychosis Abounds I am not a trouble maker but clearly Tater is. If you 2 really want to know what happen he went crazy and tried to kill himself. That's why the cops got called. Had nothing to do with me but if you're going to talk about people you need to post your real names. Me on the other hand is not afraid to post my name. I'm the real Tabitha Colwell-Sizemore and doesn't care who knows it!
predictable

United States

#5 Jan 17, 2012
Psychosis Abounds is a no life loser named Anthony Couch. Just so ya know sweetie.

Location hidden

#6 Jan 18, 2012
Yes it is azzwipe,come see me anytime hoe.Tabitha is still a loser as far as women go and so are you.At least I ma not on foodstamps like you probably are.

Location hidden

#7 Jan 18, 2012
predictable wrote:
Psychosis Abounds is a no life loser named Anthony Couch. Just so ya know sweetie.
I dont care either if anybody knows my name,you loser and about a hundred other people have posted it dozens of times to no avail,put yours up thier keyboard warrior unless your chickenchit.

Location hidden

#8 Jan 18, 2012
predictable wrote:
I have a dang good job,house,vehicles,money,what do you have besides a backwoods trailer,whats your name moron?

Location hidden

#9 Jan 18, 2012
TabbyC wrote:
Psychosis Abounds I am not a trouble maker but clearly Tater is. If you 2 really want to know what happen he went crazy and tried to kill himself. That's why the cops got called. Had nothing to do with me but if you're going to talk about people you need to post your real names. Me on the other hand is not afraid to post my name. I'm the real Tabitha Colwell-Sizemore and doesn't care who knows it!
Why would she want to act as if she is you?
BChuy

Louisville, KY

#11 Jan 18, 2012
You pretend like the comments people leave for you doesn't affect you at all, yet you always try to boast about your job, house, cars, money. If your life is so grand, why aren't you out living it instead of posting in a trash forum?

Louisville, KY

#12 Jan 18, 2012
Here's the funny thing. I have never meet Anthony Couch and I know he knows nothing of me. Now as soon as I can find out who Tater is then I can settle this once and for all. Anthony you really need to live your life if you do in fact have a job, house, cars, and money and not be talking about other people like you know them. As for Tater acting like they are me, I have no idea why they would want to act as if they are me. Tater word of advise. Go find you a life if yours is so boring you have to pretend you are other people.

Location hidden

#13 Jan 19, 2012
When tater was posting as you,she ran her mouth about the judge and several others,posting names and even saying she was glad Astor Combs died,I know some of the persons she ran her mouth about and it pissed me off,I already apologized to you on the Austin site where most of this took place,I am not doing it again,so you should take it up with tater for causing your name to be brought up is all I can say.

To BChuy,I posted nothing to you so this was none of your bizness anyway,I have said what I needed to to Tabby C,its up to her now,not you.I ask you the same question you asked me,If your life is so grand, why aren't you out living it instead of posting in a trash forum?
I know

Scottsburg, IN

#14 Jan 19, 2012
shop lifter at walmart made it out the door with two T.V.s they chased him over into the woods, he ran into Honey run and hid under one of the trailers....

Location hidden

#15 Jan 19, 2012
Thanks,now we know.

Louisville, KY

#16 Jan 19, 2012
When did Astor die? I thought he was still alive.
psychosis trolls you

Radcliff, KY

#17 Jan 20, 2012
psychosis abounds loves to troll topix forums thats really about all the loser does

good job? trolling is your job

house? you live in your mothers house fool

vehicles? what, matchbox cars?

money? probably $500 in your poor bank account and you think that makes you rich LOL!

whatever you say back psychosis i dont give a damn your just another lame topix bully who talks trash and trolls why dont you do everyone on here a favor and grow up kid
Tabitha S

Jeffersonville, IN

#19 Jan 4, 2013
Please let me know all the post where TabbyC and TaterS22 commented at. I'm wanting to read everything they posted about me so when someone tells me about it I have have them look and see where I posted about TabbyC and TaterS22 being fake and pretending to be me (someone they aren't)
lol

Santa Barbara, CA

#20 Jan 13, 2013
nope
lol

Santa Barbara, CA

#21 Jan 13, 2013
lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Don't get excited about Samtec coming to Scotts... 5 hr crothersville cat... 3
topix Sat you moron 4
Bryan Snothood Fri booger 2
Scottsburg Sheriff (May '11) Nov 21 yours truly 23
Karma Nov 20 The Lamb 1
No more talk Nov 19 B-L-M 18
The den of stupidity that is Scottsburg Topix Nov 19 what really 4
Henryville Dating
Find my Match

Henryville People Search