Five Arrested After Robbing Seymour A...

Five Arrested After Robbing Seymour Apartment Complex

There are 48 comments on the WBIW-AM Bedford story from Nov 9, 2012, titled Five Arrested After Robbing Seymour Apartment Complex. In it, WBIW-AM Bedford reports that:

Two men and three male juveniles have been arrested to face charges in connection with a robbery reported late Wednesday night at an apartment complex on Seymour's east side, police report.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBIW-AM Bedford.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Antisocial XL

“Identity Stolen!!!”

Since: Jan 13

Scottsburg,IN

#53 Mar 18, 2013
Maybe he had something besides cash and electronics.
Curious

United States

#54 Mar 18, 2013
Sounds Odd wrote:
I think they were looking for something else, if you was going to force your way into a home and demand money and steel belongings why would it be a random junk apartment as the choice. I mean did the 5 plan on him having a safe full of cash? Maybe a 65 inch flat screen? Just seems odd to get a huge group together to plan on a random break in and choose that spot.
Excellent point. Mutton creek or oxmoor seems like a better target if money and valuables are what you are looking for. Drugs must be the prize.
get smart

Tipp City, OH

#56 Jun 10, 2013
Darvoniae Walker
Intimidation on Police Officer Dealing Marijuana, Poss Marijuana

Ha ha ha ha dumazz,join your dumazz buddy Myron!!!!
get smart

Tipp City, OH

#57 Jun 10, 2013
kianna Bennett wrote:
wow jamontrae is my fiance .... u ppl need to shut the Fuck up forreal......anybody could have done this ny man will be out soon enough trust me, why don't some of y'all focus on ur self. they did not hurt anyone and he is harmless forreal he just made a mistakes as well as my big bruh myron. I love u jamontrae.
Where's your worthless boyfriend at now u dum b-itch?
Theboogieman

Scottsburg, IN

#58 Jun 11, 2013
Who named these kids? wtf
MiLF

Chicago, IL

#64 Jun 14, 2013
lol dont drop the soap
Living it

Bowling Green, KY

#65 Jul 17, 2013
Sounds Odd wrote:
I think they were looking for something else, if you was going to force your way into a home and demand money and steel belongings why would it be a random junk apartment as the choice. I mean did the 5 plan on him having a safe full of cash? Maybe a 65 inch flat screen? Just seems odd to get a huge group together to plan on a random break in and choose that spot.
Why an apartment? well even criminal's know not to go to the mayor's house!! They go after people they believe they can get away with it, the one's that maybe don't have the "clout' in a community to demand justice.I was broken into in April, nothing about my home I would think would draw people here, but it did. People are doing this crime and often because in most cases first time offender's get off with time served and probation.Nothing odd about it, and let me tell you, if it ever happens to you, which I pray it doesn't , you have no idea what it does to you mentally and emotionally. A g/f said nobody got hurt, no big deal.. would she say the same thing if she woke up to people beating her, and robbing her?? I don't think so, no I know so!!!Those people will suffer long AFTER any bruises heal. We should be able to open our door's w/o fear or being robbed, that is the same as saying a woman deserves to be raped if she wears a short skirt!! These people need to be prosecuted in a way that get's the message across, it won't be tolerated, but for now, time served and probation is nothing compared to taking what you are too lazy to work for your self!!
curious

United States

#66 Sep 4, 2014
so how do u kno he said he was holding pills for brandi did he really say that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
caseys new store-goodbye marathons towel [email protected] 19 hr Ultimate Pantyhos... 23
moose 2324 Tue Mikeb 83
Tracy Grahm and Heather Rigby,selling meth again Dec 12 Ultimate Pantyhos... 1
Anna wilson missing Dec 12 Pantyhose Lady 4
MEGAN JENNINGS ,child molestor (Aug '13) Dec 11 Pantyhose Lady 26
Ms heather rigs by selling that dope again Dec 11 Heather Rigby 4
News Mother serves more than booze and drugs to minors (Jun '10) Dec 9 Archie for grand ... 27

Henryville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Henryville Mortgages