Seymour, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Never heard of this guy, and couldn't find any court documents on mycase.in.gov . Whats th story behind this sick worthless POS.
hmm

Seymour, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Well, it says he's seving time though, which would mean that would be a sentence, but I've heard nothing about a arrest in the first place. I feel like anybody can rehabilitate on just about anything but sex crimes. Seems that there is always repeat offenders which means they should just be put on an island together and just fuck each other to death. I also think is something that runs in the family. if you were molested as a kid, youre usually the next ones to offend because you don't know wrong from right. just sick bastards thatss all there is to it!
get smart

Brookville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Everybody knows right from wrong,not everyone wants to rehabilitate.I'm sure anti would tell you the same thing.You dont have to get arrested to be charged with a crime,you can get charged while in prison and be brought back to answer for the charged crime.Some of you poeple need to learn instead of thinking mycase is everything,it takes some intelligence to know how to use the system for info,something most of you lack and anti stands supreme with.
hmm

Seymour, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

It was in the journal where he pled guilty a month ago and went for sentencing today.so he wsn't in prison.
get smart

Brookville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Oh so now you found info,dumasz,were you whining aout it or just being a bbitch?
duh

North Vernon, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Damn yall ever hear of google?

Sentenced (Judicial Officer: Duvall, Roger L)
1. 35-42-4-3(a)(1)/FA: Child Molesting
Comment (Pursuant to I.C. 35-50-6-4(b) & I.C. 35-50-6-3(d) Defendant is a credit restricted felon. State and Defendant agree that the Defendant is a "sex offender" as defined in I.C. 11-8-8-4, a "sex and violent offender" as defined in I.C. 11-8-8-5, and also a "sexually violent preditor "as defined in I.C. 11-8-8-6 & 35-38-1-7.5 and as such shall be subject to registration on the Sex Offender Registry according to I.C. 11-8-8 et seq, which at this time requires lifetime registration. Court costs and a Sex Offender Fee of $500.00 to be paid out of bond. Defendant to have no direct or indirect contact with T.A. or any member of her household.)
Confinement to Commence 05/13/2013
Indiana Department of Correction
Term: 7300 Days
Jail Credit: 68 Days
Comment: Total costs of incarceration to be computed at $58.99 per day.

He got 20 years
duh

North Vernon, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

and that is 20 flat, no good time or credit time
cake fr st farm

Lewisburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

duh wrote:
Damn yall ever hear of google?
Sentenced (Judicial Officer: Duvall, Roger L)
1. 35-42-4-3(a)(1)/FA: Child Molesting
Comment (Pursuant to I.C. 35-50-6-4(b) & I.C. 35-50-6-3(d) Defendant is a credit restricted felon. State and Defendant agree that the Defendant is a "sex offender" as defined in I.C. 11-8-8-4, a "sex and violent offender" as defined in I.C. 11-8-8-5, and also a "sexually violent preditor "as defined in I.C. 11-8-8-6 & 35-38-1-7.5 and as such shall be subject to registration on the Sex Offender Registry according to I.C. 11-8-8 et seq, which at this time requires lifetime registration. Court costs and a Sex Offender Fee of $500.00 to be paid out of bond. Defendant to have no direct or indirect contact with T.A. or any member of her household.)
Confinement to Commence 05/13/2013
Indiana Department of Correction
Term: 7300 Days
Jail Credit: 68 Days
Comment: Total costs of incarceration to be computed at $58.99 per day.
He got 20 years
$58.99 a day not to mention all the tax dollars public offenders get paid to defend all the criminals. We can't even begin to imagine how this drains our local economy
whatsurproblem

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

yall, have you ever heard of Paula Dean. have you ever been to the south? that is common speach!
mean

Charlestown, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Antisocial why do u have 2 b mean 2 people all the time? whats wrong with the way we talk? hey yall!! is used by alot of people and myself included!! i do like ur posting of criminals but damn ur not perfect so dont judge everyone!! last time i checked u werent god !! just a sad lonely person !! sometimes u can b fun and u should start doing it more often
Disgusted

Sellersburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

I know exactly what happened. This evil man was molesting a family member since the child was a toddler (maybe even younger). I have not and WILL NOT forgive this low life, but maybe GOD will. He was apart of my family (in-law) for almost 30 years, and we never suspected him to be this type of person. Just goes to show you, trust no one, and always talk to your children and let them know that they SHOULD tell you if anyone is harming them.

Lastly, I hope he gets what he deserves for the harm he has done to our family member.

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Just to bring everyone up to par on this POS....he will received 1 day credit for every 6 good days...giving him at least 15 years minimum to serve. He was arrested last year in June and served a couple months in the Scott Co jail then served home incarceration(ankle band) and lived at his dad's place in Salem Indiana until 5/13/13 where he was placed in the Scott Co jail awaiting transfer to a state prison. He admitted to the child molestation charges and (what was not made public) he had admitted molesting a niece 15 years ago. He conveniently had it written in is bond order to not work while on home incarceration and therefore paid no child support and will never pay child support. From what I have heard, his family or him have never sent 1 cent to the family to help out b/c the spouse (now divorced from the pos)never supported him and never will. And you are right, one commentor, it did run in the family....
U totally wrong

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

duh wrote:
and that is 20 flat, no good time or credit time
He receives one good day credit for every 6 days served. Now he is serving at the Wabash. He can get out around 17 years.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Henryville Discussions

Search the Henryville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashley Vernon-B felony-finally,Prison Time 34 min I like it 41
word game. a ~2~ z 37 min Anne52 261
word game 38 min Anne52 511
John Corbin is Antisocial 1 hr BIG BLUE NATION 2
robert knight (Aug '13) 2 hr the facts 19
Jamie Boyt,anybody 5 hr Lever2000 11
Billy(William) Meadows aka Hitman56,another thi... (May '13) 6 hr Lever2000 4
•••
•••