photography by robin yates

Antisocial XL

“Identity Stolen!!!”

Since: Jan 13

Scottsburg,IN

#21 Feb 6, 2013
Well good for you.So now you'll be on your best behaviour?
RLY2006

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#22 Feb 6, 2013
Antisocial XL wrote:
Your court hearing go ok??today??
You tell me since you seem to be an expert on all things ROBIN!

Antisocial XL

“Identity Stolen!!!”

Since: Jan 13

Scottsburg,IN

#23 Feb 6, 2013
As soon as a CCS entry is made I will.

Antisocial XL

“Identity Stolen!!!”

Since: Jan 13

Scottsburg,IN

#24 Feb 6, 2013
I do however like a couple photos of the Leota bridge.
RLY2006

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#25 Feb 6, 2013
Thanks, thats one of my favorite palces to ride to. Its really pretty at Christmas time. That little old woman lives right there by the bridge,in the one picture is the one that plants all of the flowers around the bridge. I thought she was so sweet and to be doing all of that work at her age was great to see!

Antisocial XL

“Identity Stolen!!!”

Since: Jan 13

Scottsburg,IN

#27 Feb 6, 2013
Oh its Mars in the house of turmoil,maybe you should pick lotto numbers too since you THINK you know everything and everyone,you fail try again
Didnt Happen

Louisville, KY

#28 Feb 6, 2013
RLY2006 wrote:
<quoted text>
She has also been given my password so that she can see this anytime she needs to!
Didn't happen.
RLY2006

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#29 Feb 6, 2013
Antisocial XL wrote:
I do however like a couple photos of the Leota bridge.
It reminds me of the bridge from the movie " Bridges of Madison County"

Antisocial XL

“Identity Stolen!!!”

Since: Jan 13

Scottsburg,IN

#30 Feb 7, 2013
Since you are schooled in the area of photography may I ask a question?

My kid is in 3 of his schools bands,I have i digital camera with 8 megapixl and infinate zoom.Sometimes they play indoors at night in low lighting and since I cant put a floodlight on him my pics come out a little fuzzy and not very detailed.Any suggestions?I would appreciate any ideas or remedies you would have.
RLY2006

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#31 Feb 7, 2013
Not knowing what kind of camera you are using and if it is a DSLR or not and you settings the best suggestions I can give you would be, to use your auto exposure settings,you can override the auto settings but then you need to position yourself in the best lighting you can find in the room.you can ese a light meter and adjust your apeture and shutter settings.
If your camera has a good flash,most camera fash are good for up to about 9 feet out.
I hate doing indoor shots,thats why most of mine are outdoors,but when Iam indoor I get where I need to be early so that I can play around with my camera and its settings and see what ones are best for that particular room and I look for the positions,and then I come home and run some of them ( not all) through either my photo shop program to adust the sharpness and clarity of the pic and if you do not have photo shop you can use picasa.
Finding a source of natural light works best.
Google the make and model of your camera and see what might be the best settings for that particular mmodel.
I hope I was able to help you at least a little bit!

Have a great day!
Why You Lie

Louisville, KY

#33 Mar 9, 2013
RLY2006 wrote:
Not knowing what kind of camera you are using and if it is a DSLR or not and you settings the best suggestions I can give you would be, to use your auto exposure settings,you can override the auto settings but then you need to position yourself in the best lighting you can find in the room.you can ese a light meter and adjust your apeture and shutter settings.
If your camera has a good flash,most camera fash are good for up to about 9 feet out.
I hate doing indoor shots,thats why most of mine are outdoors,but when Iam indoor I get where I need to be early so that I can play around with my camera and its settings and see what ones are best for that particular room and I look for the positions,and then I come home and run some of them ( not all) through either my photo shop program to adust the sharpness and clarity of the pic and if you do not have photo shop you can use picasa.
Finding a source of natural light works best.
Google the make and model of your camera and see what might be the best settings for that particular mmodel.
I hope I was able to help you at least a little bit!
Have a great day!
Why you lie?
rumors

New Albany, IN

#34 Mar 10, 2013
Antisocial XL wrote:
Try using a filter next time,you fail at photography,if thats no better then you can do just quit,a real phtographer wouldnt have that blinding light falshing back.Worthless pic.you may have a degree but you have no quality.
That's what people say about your hair styling Deana Schafer!!!
RLY2006

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#35 Mar 11, 2013
I'm excited I have two easter photo shoots already scheduled and in april I have a maternity shoot to do for a newly wed couple expecting their first baby, we are doing the maternity shoot after they find out the sex if their first child! I feel like its such a privelage and an honor that other than them I'm the only person that knows of their pregnancy .... the photo shoot will be their way to announce the pregnancy and the sex of their first child to family and friends all at once. I will be shoppu g for special props for this very special photo shoot! We have a great location chosen for the shoot.... the waterfront park in late April when all of the spring flowers will be in early bloom! These are the type of photo shoots I really put my heart into!

Antisocial XL

“Identity Stolen!!!”

Since: Jan 13

Scottsburg,IN

#36 Mar 11, 2013
Thats wonderful to be invited intopart of somebodies life.Your location sounds beautiful,I hope you take a couple shots to put up on topix and your page.
RLY2006

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#37 Mar 11, 2013
I enjoy maternity shots but the way I'm doing this one is special... I will be sure to sharesome of the pics!
Wont Happen

Louisville, KY

#38 Mar 11, 2013
RLY2006 wrote:
I enjoy maternity shots but the way I'm doing this one is special... I will be sure to sharesome of the pics!
Won't happen.

Since: Mar 13

Cedar Key, Florida

#40 Mar 27, 2013
chicken liver wrote:
Identity revealed: robin yates is antisocial..now does this post say it all or does it say it all??? She even admits it and keeps changing her alias. And how could she call anyone a cyberbully??? Geez whats wrong with this person?? My 1st thought would be ALOT
All this proves is that the children here in Romper room can read, and can make up things that they want to see. I have two accounts on topix... rly2006 is me and Robin 1 Yates is me anti.... is not,but you are free to believe and post as you wish. I know what the truth is. Iam done with you bunch of over grown 5th graders! Have a nice life!

Since: Mar 13

Cedar Key, Florida

#41 Mar 28, 2013
chicken liver wrote:
Identity revealed: robin yates is antisocial..now does this post say it all or does it say it all??? She even admits it and keeps changing her alias. And how could she call anyone a cyberbully??? Geez whats wrong with this person?? My 1st thought would be ALOT
Wow... there are 6 other people aside from myself and Anti... including YOU that posted on just this one thread alone,so I guess one could assume that Iam ALL of them INCLUDING YOU! HUMMM....Does anyone out there know a good Catholic Priest,I think I may very well be in desperate need of an exorcism.... LMFAO :)
LOL

New Albany, IN

#42 Mar 28, 2013
Antisocial XL wrote:
Try using a filter next time,you fail at photography,if thats no better then you can do just quit,a real phtographer wouldnt have that blinding light falshing back.Worthless pic.you may have a degree but you have no quality.
Well, deana she was trying to not make you look to fat, but I guess her camera couldn't do it. It took surgery lol
antisocial xl plus

United States

#43 Mar 28, 2013
Chicken liver is Susan Spray aka the notorius on the run pillhead.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Courtney crackhead Bright 13 hr Curious 2
Sierra n Kevin Slayers split 16 hr Losers 40
Douglas Braden Sun Jlamaster 1
moose 2324 Sun mooseturd 43
James shelton aka Gomer Sun Palerider 6
Mike Richeys boy Sep 16 Agent smart 6
Kelissa Bloom (Feb '16) Sep 14 Kay 23

Henryville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Henryville Mortgages