Sherry Powers,Drug Dealer and Local I...

Sherry Powers,Drug Dealer and Local Informant

Posted in the Henryville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
antisocial

United States

#1 Apr 20, 2013
72D01-1205-FD-000172 n/a
n/a
n/a Powers, Sherry 05/16/2012
Scott Superior Court FD - Class D Felony
Decided Possession Schedule I, II, III, or IV Controlled Substance
35-48-4-13(b)(1)/FD: Maintaining a Common Nuisance
9-24-19-2/MA: Driving While Suspended (Prior w/in 10 years)
antisocial

United States

#3 Apr 20, 2013
CONT'D

10/09/2012 Administrative Event (Judicial Officer: Howser, Marsha Owens )
Continuance Sheet entered. Clerk to issue copies to the attorneys.
10/10/2012 Notice Issued
12/10/2012 Jury Trial (9:00 AM)(Judicial Officer Howser, Marsha Owens)
12/10/2012 Hearing Journal Entry
Defendant fails to appear for trial. Court orders Clerk to issue warrant for the Defendant, for failure to appear. Bond set in the amount of $25,000.00 or 10 % cash.
Present: Haney, Deborah L
Present: State of Indiana
Not Present: Powers, Sherry
Hearing Date: 12/10/2012

12/10/2012 Warrant or Writ of Attmnt for the Body of a Person Issued
12/14/2012 Motion Filed
Filed as: Motion To Set Aside Warrant & Set New Court Date
Filed By: Haney, Deborah L
Filed By: Powers, Sherry
File Stamp: 12/12/2012

12/14/2012 Administrative Event
Court, denies the Defendant's request to set aside warrant. Clerk to issue notice to the attorneys.
12/17/2012 Notice Issued
12/20/2012 Motion Filed
Filed as: Motion to Set Aside Bench Warrant & Set New Court Date
File Stamp: 12/20/2012

12/21/2012 Order Approving (Judicial Officer: Howser, Marsha Owens )
Clerk to issue copy to the attorneys. Warrant withdrawn.
Order Signed: 12/21/2012

12/21/2012 Hearing Scheduling Activity
Jury Trial scheduled for 01/31/2013 at 9:00 AM.
12/26/2012 Notice Issued
02/01/2013 Motion for Continuance Filed
File Stamp: 01/31/2013

02/01/2013 Order Granting Motion for Continuance
Clerk to issue copies to the attorneys.
Order Signed: 02/01/2013

02/01/2013 Hearing Scheduling Activity
Jury Trial originally scheduled on 01/31/2013 at 9:00 AM was rescheduled to 04/01/2013 at 9:00 AM. Reason: By Request.
02/04/2013 Notice Issued
04/01/2013 Change of Plea Hearing (9:00 AM)(Judicial Officer Howser, Marsha Owens) 01/31/2013 Continued to 04/01/2013 - By Request - Powers, Sherry
Result: Concluded
04/01/2013 Hearing Journal Entry (Judicial Officer: South, Nicholas L - SJ )
Defendant appears with counsel. Defendant withdraws her former plea of not guilty and enters a plea of guilty to Count I per plea agreement. Judgment of Conviction shall be entered as a Class A Misdemeanor, per plea agreement. SEE JUDGMENT OF CONVICTION. Clerk to issue copy to the attorneys. Court orders the Defendant to pay costs and fees as set forth per plea agreement. SEE PLEA AGREEMENT. Defendant placed on supervised probation. Judge Howser, being away and consenting to the Hon. Nicholas L. South, Senior Judge, acting in this matter.
04/01/2013 Court Requests Suspension of Driver (Judicial Officer: Howser, Marsha Owens )
Defendant's driving privileges are suspended for a period of 180 days. Judge Howser, being away and consenting to the Hon. Nicholas L. South, Senior Judge, acting in this matter.
04/01/2013 Disposition (Judicial Officer: Howser, Marsha Owens)

1. Possession Schedule I, II, III, or IV Controlled Substance
Plea by Agreement
2. 35-48-4-13(b)(1)/FD: Maintaining a Common Nuisance
Dismissed
3. 9-24-19-2/MA: Driving While Suspended (Prior w/in 10 years)
Dismissed
04/01/2013 Sentenced (Judicial Officer: Howser, Marsha Owens)

1. Possession Schedule I, II, III, or IV Controlled Substance
Confinement to Commence 04/01/2013
County Jail
Term: 365 Days
Jail Credit: 3 Days
Suspended: 359 Days

Old Friend

United States

#4 Apr 21, 2013
I went to school with Sherry bk when it was Sherry Lamaster!!!.... She was always one that liked too sleep around wit older men mostl if she had a reason too or something to gain from it i happen too know 4 a fact she has slept with judge south when she was a teen ager!!!!... So she has told on some one and they let her favorite sit inn judge be the one she faced ...!
antisocial

United States

#5 Apr 22, 2013
What else is there to expect from another one of Scott counties dope fiends?
You want to know

Antioch, TN

#6 Apr 24, 2013
She lives off her mother an has her on drugs too an her hubby don't work what's her kid going to be like when she grows up?
antisocial

United States

#7 Apr 24, 2013
Hopefully when the child is older he/she refrains from and diverts itsself from thier mentality.
You want to know

La Vergne, TN

#8 Apr 26, 2013
A child only knows what they see around the
You want to know

La Vergne, TN

#9 Apr 26, 2013
Them. Sorry
You want to know

La Vergne, TN

#10 Apr 26, 2013
I bet her brother is real happy he thinks he is some thing an to have her as a sister lol that should make him proud
Street Smart

Oxford, OH

#11 Jun 30, 2013
I just ran into her lil girl at Lake Ills they live close to it i guess an later got to meet her mom sherry ..... Let me be the 1st to say this lady has lost her mind i felt very sorry for the child as i whitenessed her yelling out all kinds of names at her including whore lil bitch an lil slut!!!! The child is very confused an hurt its plain to see later on i learned Sherry has a elderly mom she lives with and treats terrible!!..... The lady must be in her 70s an very sick an she talks to her like a dog!!!! I walked up to there home with them an learned two men also live there one the child called uncle Al an the other her father an they run over the old women getting high on Meth on her BK porch like she's not even there ...... I guess they thought i got high as soon as i learned what they were about i was outta there.! I can't help but to feel so bad 4 the old women an the child & the woman sherry came out & offered to tell me shes on probation already well maybe our probation & child services needs to do a better job that lil girl Cant be any more then 10 or 11

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#12 Jun 30, 2013
antisocial wrote:
72D01-1205-FD-000172 n/a
n/a
n/a Powers, Sherry 05/16/2012
Scott Superior Court FD - Class D Felony
Decided Possession Schedule I, II, III, or IV Controlled Substance
35-48-4-13(b)(1)/FD: Maintaining a Common Nuisance
9-24-19-2/MA: Driving While Suspended (Prior w/in 10 years)
You're the local informant.

Location hidden

#14 Jun 30, 2013
MANN AVE MAFIA wrote:
How is that being a local informnat by reposting info the sheriffs dept and the local newspapaer have printed and when you replied to antis post it captioned it so your comment also reposted it so I guess you,the local newpapers and the sheriffs dept are informants,your a dam idiot Gay Avenue Mafia,its like you have homoerotic obsessions about another dude.Now tell me whats so wrong about posting ignorant repeat offenders arresst records?And know I'm not anit either you dum f**k,i'd just rather see somebody letting me know about these lowlifes instead of not knowing that my neighbors or coworkers may be metheheads or thieves,you dont like it posted obviously so its like your name or your family and friends have had thier sh!t posted and I can tell youor not new here either your jut a dam liar,so now whay do you hate somebody thats posting about criminals being your a self proclaimed cop you think you would enjoy it unless most of your informants names are being posted.You cant even post antis name so I doubt you found any sexual type char4ges against him or anyone else more then likely your the one with the charges,I tell you what,Im in scott county alot so say we met at the PD and you can introduce yourself to me.
So just tell us since you a supposed officer of the law are against anti,somebody that puts these criminals out in the public eye?
I'll be on post in 10-15 minutes. See you then!

Location hidden

#15 Jun 30, 2013
MANN AVENUE MAFIA wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll be on post in 10-15 minutes. See you then!
Did you get lost? It's ok though, I knew you wouldn't come visit. What kind of excuses are you going to come up with this time?
LAUGH
LAUGH
LAUGH

Location hidden

#17 Jul 1, 2013
MANN AVE MAFIA wrote:
Im at Versailles,what happend to you?
LAUGH
I was there but of course you were not. You live closer than I do. You say you're in Scott County a lot? Yes you live here.
antisocial

United States

#18 Jul 2, 2013
MANN AVENUE MAFIA wrote:
<quoted text>
LAUGH
I was there but of course you were not. You live closer than I do. You say you're in Scott County a lot? Yes you live here.
Dumasz,it said meet me at PD,which would refer to a local entity,not state,you assumed it meant State which would be post dumasz,you also agreed with Versailles,that was just to show how much of a liar you are and just plain FOS.If you were assigned here,Scott County it you would have been assigned and went to the Sellersburg post dumasz.You dont even know your incident reports from your narratives,nor your PD's from your posts and have no clue what district your in.Your just FOS!!But oh wait,now your going to say your a US Marshall or FBI,tell us another one Mann Avenue/trapshooter!
antisocial

United States

#19 Jul 2, 2013
LAUGH
Mann Avenue Mafia

New Albany, IN

#20 Jul 2, 2013
antisocial wrote:
<quoted text>Dumasz,it said meet me at PD,which would refer to a local entity,not state,you assumed it meant State which would be post dumasz,you also agreed with Versailles,that was just to show how much of a liar you are and just plain FOS.If you were assigned here,Scott County it you would have been assigned and went to the Sellersburg post dumasz.You dont even know your incident reports from your narratives,nor your PD's from your posts and have no clue what district your in.Your just FOS!!But oh wait,now your going to say your a US Marshall or FBI,tell us another one Mann Avenue/trapshooter!
You will do anything to try and lie out of anything. Your words were that you were in Scott County all the time. Seeing as you've stated many times that you know the law and how it works should have been well aware that the only posts Scott County has is either the Sheriffs Dept. or city post. Evidently you've told on yourself again and you have only Google based knowledge of anything more than your own bowel habits.?You've been less interesting than watching paint dry. You did however give information on yourself that could invite karma.
Antisocial - 0
Mann Avenue Mafia - 1000
LAUGH
LAUGH
LAUGH
Mann Avenue Mafia

New Albany, IN

#23 Jul 3, 2013
MANN AVE MAFIA wrote:
I tell you what,Im in scott county alot so say we met at the PD and you can introduce yourself to me.

Thats very clear what anti posted,it said scott cunty alot not all thetime,that was you twisting the statement andeveryone knows its the Scott county sheriffs dept. or the Scottsburg Police Department,no Post i either name or anti's statement,your little wrld is ful of fail and your looking more the ignoranat retard then anybody else,go smoke some more meth.

Anti 1 you o,who was keeping score anyway,thats just pathetic and childish.
There you go, telling lies again. You said Versailles..........
You are high on that stuff again........
You need help with your chemical addiction and chemical imbalance.
LAUGH
LAUGH
LAUGH
LAUGH
LAUGH
antisocial

United States

#24 Jul 3, 2013
You fail.try again,nobody believes a word you say and knows that everything you said you are is BS,I said Versailles after the fact nimwit,I said PD first and foremost,your the one that didnt know what the f((k you were doing or saying,cop my asz,Barney Fife maybe so you can stop the sad excuses of trying to cover your remarks,they fail,I would at this point revert to you psychotic chuckle you like to use but thats beneath me as are you Barney.
antisocial

United States

#25 Jul 3, 2013
Mann Avenue Mafia wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go, telling lies again. You said Versailles..........
You are high on that stuff again........
You need help with your chemical addiction and chemical imbalance.
LAUGH
cough
LAUGH
cough
LAUGH
cough
LAUGH
cough
LAUGH
cough
Sorry everybody I got choked on my crack pipe while chocking aces chicken.Laugh,cough,snort,SWAL LOW.
Your sick lady.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashley Stacey 2 hr ken 1
Lonnie Huff (Feb '13) 23 hr Indefatigable81 19
Tammy Riley pill Queen (Jul '13) Fri Buster 10
vic phillips is chitown Aug 26 NORMAL 1
life goes on Aug 26 chance 6
sending you good karma Aug 25 kingz 3
can't stand you (Oct '15) Aug 19 Please do tell 2

Henryville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance