Since: Apr 12

Jeffersonville, IN

#1 Apr 7, 2013
A person has had agirlfriend for elelven yrs. One day He reads the paper an His girl friend has filed for amarriage lisences without confronting him. He confronts Her and She still gets married. Four weeks later she is back crying about a big mistake she did and wants to come back home after four weeks of pure Hell.I ask is there enough forgiveness to take Her back ,or is the damage done and you call it over. I am stuck in this situation and Love the girl very much, Please tell me what to do, advise me as to the direction to take . THANK YOU ALL for your time and consideration. Love you all.

Salem, IN

#2 Apr 7, 2013
Well the only advice to give is do what makes you happy. Nobody can make this decision for you. But I can tell you, you will always wonder if it is going to happen again. Good luck

Floyds Knobs, IN

#3 Apr 7, 2013
Examine your heart and then do what you feel is right for YOU. No one can live your life. No one can walk your path in this life but you. Granted you will probably have some distrust for a while for your girlfriend of eleven years but this can be overcome if you both are willing to go and see a professional counselor. You can also seek counseling from your priest or your minister if you cannot afford to see a professional counselor...(they are quite expensive). If you have insurance it will sometimes cover most of the fees incurred for counseling. Anyway I just don't think you can get by with accepting her back in your life completely without talking to someone who handles these situations on a regular basis. If you can examine your heart and accept her back without doubts, questioning her continually about what has occurred, and moving forward with the relationship then go for it! Your love for her may be the answer in righting the wrongs that have occurred.

United States

#5 Apr 14, 2013
Those darn chearters!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
can't stand you 8 hr ghost 5
Babbling Bolger Wed Eastern Hillbilly 7
Waste of resources on Moonglow rd. Wed I will tell your ... 34
Country Style Plaza (Bruce & Angel) Oct 6 Chris Jefferies 1
Dan McClain Oct 5 your huckleberry 8
from outhouse to whitehouse, Oct 5 true 6
well. that's it I guess. .... Oct 5 ppppp 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Henryville Mortgages