First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Identity Stolen!!!”

Since: Jan 13

Scottsburg,IN

#44 Mar 20, 2013
FriendofFamily wrote:
Rick and Shannon have worked their butt off for years for that business! They work hard and in this life if u want anything, that's what u have to do. Shannon and Rick have Always been there for me and my family! They run their business right and legal! What some people r upset about is that they don't pay their bill, their car is kept. Well guess what, that's what happens. As for Holli, what in the world could she had done to ever deserve what people r saying about her??!! Holli would give up anything she has to help someone out! The same goes for her mom and Rick! Many times I've know them to take someone in and do rights right and help them out. I whole heartidly thank God for Shannon being a great and honest friend to me over the years! Just stop and think for a second before u post hateful things
They do not run their business legal,just ask ol Rick how much federal withholding tax he paid on his employees when he was still out by the interstate,NONE!!He got in trouble with the IRS over,had to file bankruptcy and change the buinezz name.Ask ol Rick how many times he ahd to change the buisness name because he didn't pay taxes.Mr.Rick is famous for running bills up all over twon then filing bankruptcy to get out of paying people and the Feds.Just ask Rick how many differant names his has run his business under.Bargers,Julians Service,Rick Julian Inc,those are just starters.Rick hasn't always been a faithful old mn either.

I find it funny that Rick will hold a
car the owners responsibilty but yet Rick doesn't get held responsible for his actions.Thats why they have had so many name changes and relocated numerous times.Bargers dba Rick Julian,I have never had them to do one job,one two or any kind of work for me so Mr or MRS poster I am not upset over work I just know how Rick and his clan are including Shannon!
jackie

Lewisburg, OH

#45 Mar 20, 2013
Antisocial XL wrote:
<quoted text>
They do not run their business legal,just ask ol Rick how much federal withholding tax he paid on his employees when he was still out by the interstate,NONE!!He got in trouble with the IRS over,had to file bankruptcy and change the buinezz name.Ask ol Rick how many times he ahd to change the buisness name because he didn't pay taxes.Mr.Rick is famous for running bills up all over twon then filing bankruptcy to get out of paying people and the Feds.Just ask Rick how many differant names his has run his business under.Bargers,Julians Service,Rick Julian Inc,those are just starters.Rick hasn't always been a faithful old mn either.
I find it funny that Rick will hold a
car the owners responsibilty but yet Rick doesn't get held responsible for his actions.Thats why they have had so many name changes and relocated numerous times.Bargers dba Rick Julian,I have never had them to do one job,one two or any kind of work for me so Mr or MRS poster I am not upset over work I just know how Rick and his clan are including Shannon!
you sure have nose problems. your point made, NOW WHAT? who cares about your opinion? NOT ONE PERSON. the way you search out all the trash you do to cause a ripple in the water! why do you continue with this behavior? its like you get off on being a blabber mouth. Now with that being said, lets talk about being responsible for ones own actions. What is "your" responsibility to all "your" actions?
FYI

United States

#46 Mar 20, 2013
My family has been taking business to Julian's for years, but has slacked off since Rick took over. Prices got higher. But had no problems with them when Gordon ran it.

“Identity Stolen!!!”

Scottsburg,IN

#47 Mar 21, 2013
jackie wrote:
<quoted text>you sure have nose problems. your point made, NOW WHAT? who cares about your opinion? NOT ONE PERSON. the way you search out all the trash you do to cause a ripple in the water! why do you continue with this behavior? its like you get off on being a blabber mouth. Now with that being said, lets talk about being responsible for ones own actions. What is "your" responsibility to all "your" actions?
I don't care what you say or think,don't be painting a cherry picture of ol Rick when it's really rotten apples.I don't care if the truth hurts.

“Identity Stolen!!!”

Scottsburg,IN

#48 Mar 21, 2013
FYI wrote:
My family has been taking business to Julian's for years, but has slacked off since Rick took over. Prices got higher. But had no problems with them when Gordon ran it.
Gordon ran the shop and he ran it good,he had no control over the tax evasion or anything business wise Rick was/is doing.
Scottsburg citizen

Jeffersonville, IN

#49 Mar 24, 2013
These are good people! What are you talking about!? I know for a fact that their business is ran the correct way, my brother has worked with them for years. You are the reason Scottsburg is the way it is! Rick Julian has done countless things for this county yet people still nit pick till they can find even the tiniest thing because they aren't happy with their lives. Pathetic!
Your foolish

Englewood, OH

#50 Mar 24, 2013
Rick has not,just ask Eddie Bowen,Dee or anyone else that has worked for him.Marty Chambers works for because he is just as crooked.Do you want to know how to tell when ick has f****D every business in the county out of money????He files bankruptcy and change the name of his business,now you know whay the name has changed so many times.Why do they not call it Bargers anymore?
Slander

United States

#51 Mar 31, 2013
You're a real piece saying that, without stateing your name? Don't you realize that's slander?
antisocial xl plus

United States

#52 Apr 1, 2013
Ask ol Rick if he didn't get in trouble for not paying payroll taxes,ask him why he filed banckruptcy,ask him why he changed the name of his business multiple times.Its not slander if it's true.and it is.
been there

United States

#53 Apr 3, 2013
I like Rick and all, but David's running the show and not rick.
insPiron130

Lexington, IN

#54 May 18, 2013
You idiots of course he changed the name to Julians once he owned bargers. His name is Julian NOT Barger so why the hell would he keep a business that he owns in someone else's name. The Julians have always been good to me over the years and I've never seen them do anything that was majorly out of line. People around Scottsburg can be stupid mostly drugs and lack of education Rick does do a lot for the community and what thanks does he get retarded people bashing him (shakes head) this town disgusts me.
antisocial

United States

#55 May 22, 2013
He went from Bargers to Julians service to Bargers Service(why did he use that name?)to Rick Julian Inc.Four names with two using Bargers
antisocial

United States

#56 May 22, 2013
Now why would he use the Bargers names twice amongst all that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
serenity prayer 19 min ms V 6
dont get oil changed at walmart in scottsburg 1 hr valerie lopreseti 4
manny eguia.class x and class less 13 hr faithV 4
What's the purpose 13 hr faith 1
Hardy's Cafe 16 hr Scottsburg resident 2
Dont use DCS as a weapon Mon Robin 7
aka chitown.not val. Mon ms V 4
More from around the web

Henryville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE