What do u think of them and there kids.
Local

Union, KY

#2 Jan 24, 2012
I been around them all my life here and they are good People
Itiswhatitis

Scottsburg, IN

#3 Jan 28, 2012
They come off as very sociable friendly people but are realy fu of themselves as.in there sh.it doesnt stink and that there above the law. The like starting drama and there dauguter is just as bad if not.worse. Idk about the other kids. But thats my opion. They have done me wrong.
Shelby

Burlington, KY

#4 Jan 28, 2012
Which daughter? Name?
k

Chicago, IL

#5 Jan 28, 2012
Which Julian's????
I know them personally

Louisville, KY

#6 Jan 28, 2012
To everyone on this site, The Julian family.. ALL OF THEM are the type of people that stand up for anyone that stands up for them, they will help anyone they can in any possible way at any given time & they are honestly the most upfront, tell it to your face people you will find. If you have a problem with any of them or their children, feel free to call them.. It's under Barger's Wrecker Service or feel free to talk to them personally on Moonglo Road by the stop light! Thanks & have a great night!
Jj marks

Scottsburg, IN

#7 Feb 1, 2012
Only those they disrespect understand these issues. Yah they help the community but that doesnt make people good. Skeletons n the closet much i say so have a great night! Ha
ben julian

Brownsburg, IN

#8 Feb 7, 2012
I'm not sure what ur problem is but I'm sure if talk to one of us we can find a solution Im only 21 and don't know the answer to everything but things like this is what I would expect from some one in the 8th grade it is uncalled for put ur self in my shoes and I'm sure ud feel the same
bordom

Evansville, IN

#9 Feb 14, 2012
ben julian wrote:
I'm not sure what ur problem is but I'm sure if talk to one of us we can find a solution Im only 21 and don't know the answer to everything but things like this is what I would expect from some one in the 8th grade it is uncalled for put ur self in my shoes and I'm sure ud feel the same
:)
.?

Evansville, IN

#10 Feb 14, 2012
Itiswhatitis wrote:
They come off as very sociable friendly people but are realy fu of themselves as.in there sh.it doesnt stink and that there above the law. The like starting drama and there dauguter is just as bad if not.worse. Idk about the other kids. But thats my opion. They have done me wrong.
Maybe u shud give out ur name before dissing sumone elses..
Sexypimp

Evansville, IN

#11 Feb 16, 2012
Cock is good this time a year ladies

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#12 Feb 16, 2012
I have been treated good by the Julian family .Though i live in a lower class then they do i have Never been made to feel lower.
Xtina313

Louisville, KY

#13 Feb 21, 2012
Itiswhatitis wrote:
I absolutely hate their daughter she is a fat, ugly bitch. Her and her whole family talk shot constantly. I love how their the big shots of Scott country but can't even afford half of their wreckers!! Yeah people in their family them for them.. How shitty is that?!?!?
mksyh

Evansville, IN

#14 Feb 21, 2012
Xtina313 wrote:
<quoted text>I absolutely hate their daughter she is a fat, ugly bitch. Her and her whole family talk shot constantly. I love how their the big shots of Scott country but can't even afford half of their wreckers!! Yeah people in their family them for them.. How shitty is that?!?!?
Holly?!
hehehe so true

Scottsburg, IN

#15 Feb 23, 2012
Xtina313 wrote:
<quoted text>
I absolutely hate their daughter she is a fat, ugly bitch. Her and her whole family talk shot constantly. I love how their the big shots of Scott country but can't even afford half of their wreckers!! Yeah people in their family them for them.. How shitty is that?!?!?
Wtf man

Burlington, KY

#16 Feb 25, 2012
hehehe so true wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you talkin bout holly?
ben julian

Chicago, IL

#17 Feb 28, 2012
Must u really Hav to get on here to put people down does it make u feel better bout urself? It doesn't make u look like a better person seeing what u put on here makes me wonder what u do behind ur friends backs when there not around. And u not putting ur name only means the one u Hav doesn't mean anything to any one any more

Since: Jan 11

Louisville, KY

#18 Mar 8, 2012
ben's my hero.
U r stupid

Evansville, IN

#19 Mar 25, 2012
holly isnt a julien jus look at her last name so if ur gonna talk shit do it rite.
savor

Louisville, KY

#20 Mar 29, 2012
Really the julian wrecker services isnt bad how ever his wife is a fake blonde bitch. you only cares about money and spending all of it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UPS Drug Bust Scottsburg 1LB of METH FEDERAL 9 hr lexington in 4
Scott County jail (Mar '14) 9 hr lexington in 16
Erica stidham Theif 22 hr moo 4
Jamie Knowles Fri SuPpLe sOuSeR 8
word game. a ~2~ z (Mar '14) Fri -Lily- 361
dion newby? (Jan '12) Thu KEVIN HENDRIX 14
antisocial in Indiana Oct 22 KEVIN HENDIX 3
Henryville Dating
Find my Match

Henryville Jobs