Cell Phone Guy

Jeffersonville, IN

#1 Feb 28, 2013
My brother and I will be distributing Lifeline cellular phones Friday and Saturday in Charlestown.

You'll receive a free cell phone, 250 free minutes per month, and 250 free texts per month, for one year. No catch. No BS. Just be on government assistance (see list below) and provide legal ID.

To participate in the program, consumers must either have an income that is at or below 135% of the federal Poverty Guidelines or participate in one of the following assistance programs:

Medicaid
Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (Food Stamps or SNAP)
Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
Federal Public Housing Assistance (Section 8)
Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF)
National School Lunch Program's Free Lunch Program

You'll need identification and proof that you receive government benefits.

We'll be at the Park Street laundry from 10:00 am until 5:00 pm on Friday and Saturday, March 1 and 2.

The laundry is across from the Charletown Volunteer Fire Department, and next to Charlestown High School.
anywhere but here

Madison, IN

#2 Mar 1, 2013
Why don't you just camp out at the methadone clinic? That place is always packed and they had to build another parking lot for all the government paid drug addicts to park their uninsured cars in. Sure you'll run out of phones there. These people need free phones to do their drug contacts!
Cell Phone Guy

Lake Zurich, IL

#3 Mar 1, 2013
Good idea! We might ask them if we can setup there, but they probably don't want or need the extra activity.

If you know anyone who gets food stamps or Social Security benefits send them on over to the laundry to get their free cell phone with 250 minutes per month.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
word game. a ~2~ z (Mar '14) 1 hr Robin 1 Yates 310
word game (Feb '14) 1 hr Robin 1 Yates 538
sheriff's election Scott county 13 hr hitman56 46
Stephanie Brockett Sat your fried 5
Brittany Brock of Scottsburg Sat your fried 5
STEPHANIE COX and her pal RUBY Sat your fried 2
IN Who do you support for Treasurer in Indiana in ... (Oct '10) Sep 19 party loyalty 98
•••
•••
•••

Henryville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Henryville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Henryville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Henryville