Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1 Mar 17, 2013
Looking for some interesting reading material.... any sugestions?
Reading

Jeffersonville, IN

#2 Mar 17, 2013
Candide by Voltaire is quite good. The Harry Potter books are good for all ages.

Location hidden

#3 Mar 17, 2013
I may give the Candide a try but I watched part of Harry potter and couldn't get into it. I love true crime and mystery books!
Reading

Jeffersonville, IN

#4 Mar 17, 2013
Then try To Kill A Mocking Bird by Harper Lee. Helter Skelter is an excellent crime book.

Location hidden

#5 Mar 17, 2013
Never thought about Helter Skeltet. Thank you!
Bookfan

Hollywood, FL

#6 Mar 19, 2013
If you're a fan of true crime, check out Bluegrass. It's interesting and timely. Another very good true crime book is The Darkest Night. Excellent book, but be prepared to wipe a few tears. It's a heartbreaking story. I'm a man who rarely gets emotional about a book and it actually brought me to tears a couple of times.

Since: Mar 13

Jeffersonville, IN

#7 Mar 25, 2013
Bookfan wrote:
If you're a fan of true crime, check out Bluegrass. It's interesting and timely. Another very good true crime book is The Darkest Night. Excellent book, but be prepared to wipe a few tears. It's a heartbreaking story. I'm a man who rarely gets emotional about a book and it actually brought me to tears a couple of times.
Thanks so much for sharing.I will look and see if I can download them to my kindle fire. I'm always looking for new reading material.
Haha

Plymouth, MI

#8 Mar 25, 2013
Robin 1 Yates wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks so much for sharing.I will look and see if I can download them to my kindle fire. I'm always looking for new reading material.
I just realized there is more than one book with the title The Darkest Night. The one I'm speaking of was written by Ron Franscell.

Jeffersonville, IN

#9 Mar 25, 2013
Haha wrote:
<quoted text> I just realized there is more than one book with the title The Darkest Night. The one I'm speaking of was written by Ron Franscell.
Thanks a bunch that will help narrow down my search!

Jeffersonville, IN

#10 Mar 25, 2013
Robin 1 Yates wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks a bunch that will help narrow down my search!
I found 8 titles by Ron Franschell listed in my kindle fire
Delivered From Evil
The Obituary
Angel Fire
The Crime Buffs guide to outlaw Wahsington ,DC
The Crime Buffs Guide to outlaw Texas
The Deadline
The Sourtoe Cocktail
The Crime Buffs Guide to outlaw rockies
Have you by chance read any one of these? And if so was it a good read?
They are all reasonalbly priced so if I bought a few and did'nt like them I have not really lost that much!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sherland tarter (Jul '11) 3 hr usedtoknow 4
Debate: Gay Marriage - Scottsburg, IN (Aug '10) 4 hr Rachel Galeucia 189
Kevin tinyworm 9 hr Tiny East 7
moonglo road whos idea was this 12 hr Burg 8
former lover n friend 21 hr mzs 1
Lost dog. Sat too d bad 3
Missing You (Oct '13) Fri mzs 2
More from around the web

Henryville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE