just a neighbor

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2011

He is a prick.tiffany Stfu just because you fk him and will have yet another kid you can't take care of..what a waste
old friend

Scottsburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2011

George Cook is a dirty, lying, thieving drug addict. He may try and act tough and cool, but he should NOT be trusted.
old friend 2

Port Washington, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2011

George Cook is absolutely a dirty, lying piece of garbage. He should try paying his child support instead of working off the books to avoid taking care of his responsibilities...If you know an address...foward it!
Maybe this will help

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2012

http://m.facebook.com/ #!/profile.php?id=1080596782 &__user=1541605361
old friend 2

Port Washington, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2012

Appreciate the help. Link wouldn't work, but if you were sending me to his facebook page...already saw it. No personal info. Thanks again.
George

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2012

Duck all you nay sayers to chicken shit to put your name on your post! id hate to be as bored to publish slandering statements about people. thnx shad lmao at the rest, and to you nicole, my?? responsibilities????? you mean for a child that you adopted out without my concent? the way i see it is thats on you and hubby,
Nicole

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

George, I can see your 40's didn't help you to be anymore mature. No one adopted anyone, so know what you are talking about. I can remember me asking for you to give up your rights and you said no. And why George? Because you want to be able to say she is your daughter? What a joke! Being a father isn't just saying you are her father. My husband has been through everything and anything with her and has rightfully earned the title dad. At the least, you could have paid your child support but you just run... From Memphis to Pekin to where ever else to Kentucky. Grow up George and stop blaming everyone else for your mistakes. I see you pride yourself by getting away with not supporting your daughter. What a man. I hope you at least grew up enough to treat Lynsey and Sydney with the respect woman deserve. I already see how you screwed up Jessie's. To think the whole time I was there you bashed Ange. I was too wrong and naive to see differently.
Lets be clear about this, I in no way need your money, but your daughter is entitled to it.
Don't ever speak about my husband again because he did your job without a question asked.
You sit here and speak about people not putting their names, you got balls. Lol. Put your big boy underpants on and admit your wrongs. Then do the right thing.
Tony M

Marshall, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

George wrote:
Duck all you nay sayers to chicken shit to put your name on your post! id hate to be as bored to publish slandering statements about people. thnx shad lmao at the rest, and to you nicole, my?? responsibilities????? you mean for a child that you adopted out without my concent? the way i see it is thats on you and hubby,
George is a lying, sneakin', no good, low down sumbich. He took me in and made me feel like part of his family when I was at my lowest. What a f$%@ing loser.
marvin

Tipton, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

An internet troll is a person who uses anonymity to cause frustration, anger, impatience or to generally be disruptive for no seemingly good reason EXCEPT to be that nuisance.
Most are souless bastards, Female internet trolls, are far more scary then their male counterparts. Female trolls seem to better able to delude themselves into believing that their behavior is not only accepted online but that the traits that they find so well received (they are not) will transfer well to real life. usually ends badly.
east street

Englewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Sounds like everybody is just jealous they cant be haft the person George is. You go George your still my hero big guy !!!!
Nicole

Jersey City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

east street wrote:
Sounds like everybody is just jealous they cant be haft the person George is. You go George your still my hero big guy !!!!
Very high aspirations you have.
east street

Lewisburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Nicole wrote:
<quoted text>
Very high aspirations you have.
Is this that ugly girl from N.Y. He told me bout you trying to railroad him....
Nicole

Islip, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

East street.. Yes it is. And I am completely sure that people like you would consider people with teeth and a good job ugly. I find it funny you said I railroaded him but I would expect that from people who shy away from their responsibilities. I'm sure his daughter that he has never cared for once feels very differently than you. You can say what you will, it will never hurt me. The only person that was ever hurt here was one that didn't ask to be born, so watch who you are defending. Then again you sound like his equal...lol so rock on
east street

Englewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Nicole wrote:
East street.. Yes it is. And I am completely sure that people like you would consider people with teeth and a good job ugly. I find it funny you said I railroaded him but I would expect that from people who shy away from their responsibilities. I'm sure his daughter that he has never cared for once feels very differently than you. You can say what you will, it will never hurt me. The only person that was ever hurt here was one that didn't ask to be born, so watch who you are defending. Then again you sound like his equal...lol so rock on
If you learn to keep your legs closed . You wouldnt have those problems .When you and George was living in the old church in memphis .I heard you say one day you just love George .Funny how your love can change huh sweetheart
Nicole

Islip, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

east street wrote:
<quoted text> If you learn to keep your legs closed . You wouldnt have those problems .When you and George was living in the old church in memphis .I heard you say one day you just love George .Funny how your love can change huh sweetheart
Do you seriously think you are hurting me? I'm sure at one time I did feel I loved him... After that minute passed my eyes opened.. I hear you loud and clear..you want to be just like George...got it. I don't think you have the right to tell me what to do with my then husband or anytime after. Your immaturity is hilarious. Maybe you should tell your friend to keep his penis in his pants!?!? I don't have 5 kids with 5 different men. But he does have 5 kids from 5 different woman. He is the one who obviously took good care of you but neglects his own blood. But now I see...lol hope he gave it to you good. Lol
east street

Englewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Nicole wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you seriously think you are hurting me? I'm sure at one time I did feel I loved him... After that minute passed my eyes opened.. I hear you loud and clear..you want to be just like George...got it. I don't think you have the right to tell me what to do with my then husband or anytime after. Your immaturity is hilarious. Maybe you should tell your friend to keep his penis in his pants!?!? I don't have 5 kids with 5 different men. But he does have 5 kids from 5 different woman. He is the one who obviously took good care of you but neglects his own blood. But now I see...lol hope he gave it to you good. Lol
Nicole sweetheart you need to come back to Indiana let George show you some more Hoosier Hospitality .So you can get back on here and cry about it .Me personaly i just love to hear a grown woman cry when they put their selfs in the preditament and have nobody to blame but yourself . love you sweetheart

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nick white (Feb '12) 3 hr B-kat 4
Another Dumasz Methhead>TANEA CARNES (Jun '13) 9 hr hendrix 15
The Lasting Hope 9 hr hendrix 20
Carl Chandler - Krystal Dawn 10 hr Kdawn 14
Nathan Mcintosh Tue Old Friend 1
Five men charged in search warrant service in A... (May '09) Tue scooters 4 life 69
Scottsburg Music Selection (Sep '12) Tue Musikologist 15
•••
•••
Henryville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Henryville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••