no no hair removal
asdf

Englewood, OH

#1 Feb 15, 2013
Anyone used it? I read consumer reports on "their" web page but I am needing to see if anyone has used it before I invest a couple of hundred dollars. Thank you much!
Google

Scottsburg, IN

#2 Feb 16, 2013
Google for some honest reviews. Majority of them are awful. Check amazon. The good/bad ratio is nowhere near close.
Motorama

Jeffersonville, IN

#3 Feb 17, 2013
hell just get in touch with meI will keep you all shaved up ;)
Kosal Da

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Feb 20, 2013
Thank you for this great information. Do you happen to know of a good hair removal place in Michigan?

http://www.phrcenters.com
kaye

West Milton, OH

#5 Feb 20, 2013
Kosal Da wrote:
Thank you for this great information. Do you happen to know of a good hair removal place in Michigan?
http://www.phrcenters.com
( google it , anywhere there is a spa the majority of them do hair removel. Laser hair removal is very expensive, the no no doesnt seem to be permenant but slows the growth down extremely. The only down fall is that you have to continue to purchase blades. There is a tria x4 on the market now that is permenant , it costs around $450.00 ,its a slow process the battery lasts only 30 min then has to be recharged. I went to a spa and 3 visits cost over $1000.00 , and its about 50% removed...(the laser does not work on light hair or dark skin) so I think I am going to purchase the tria and give it a try. I hate the thought of $2-3000 for permenant hair removal. If you decide to do the treatments let us know what you choose and keep us posted as to the progress, would you? thanks!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I know their Secret 1 hr Lovlin 8
my dear friend is wonderful 10 hr val 17
I should tell on Men who Cheating on wife with MEN 17 hr UdUmBaZz 2
I hate you/love you 23 hr val 4
Josh Collier (May '13) Sun Downwiththeflow 16
Josh Grimes (Jun '11) Sat RollTideRoll 8
Did you forget Sat meguia 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Henryville Mortgages