First Prev
of 4
Next Last
mcdonalds

United States

#1 Mar 12, 2013
Good fast food restaurant or not

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#2 Mar 12, 2013
Its McDonald's...... found on every street corner in America go get ya some
mcdonalds

United States

#3 Mar 12, 2013
I could name a thousand street corners its not on just wanted opinions not a smart elic remark
Anonymous

Cary, IL

#4 Mar 12, 2013
mcdonalds wrote:
I could name a thousand street corners its not on just wanted opinions not a smart elic remark
I don't really care for out most the time my orders messed up and my fries are cold i hate old fries and the workers always get mad if you say you want to wait for fresh fries wish people could be more friendly
mcdonalds

United States

#5 Mar 12, 2013
They're rude? Most of the time fast food employees are rude is because customers are rude. Still doesnt give them (employees) a reason to be rude but just sayin

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#6 Mar 12, 2013
It wansnt even close to a smarelic remark.... I find d it really hard to believe that a grown person wants opinions on McDonalds when most people above the age of 5 have eaten in st least 1000 of them....
They ate usually full of kids... and greasy fattening high priced low quality food
obama

United States

#7 Mar 12, 2013
RLY2006 wrote:
It wansnt even close to a smarelic remark.... I find d it really hard to believe that a grown person wants opinions on McDonalds when most people above the age of 5 have eaten in st least 1000 of them....
They ate usually full of kids... and greasy fattening high priced low quality food
your opinion has been heard but it has also been ignored due to the lack of your ignorance how about you go to Africa and look at their (street corners) I bet you wont see many McDonalds

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#8 Mar 12, 2013
Iam in no way shape form or fashion ignorant and I have infact traveled to Africa among many other places in the world! Don't post on a PUBLIC forum if you don't want to hear from others....... you might also want to proof read your comment " lack of ignorance" proves my point exactly and my opinion was not ignored.... to have been ignored would have meant you would not have responded..... and stop being so sensitive. Life is much to short ! I was only having a little fun.Have a great night!
mcdonalds

Palmyra, IN

#10 Mar 12, 2013
Yes you are ignorant. My mistake was a typo, which you obviously make to "iam" should have been I am. You also should check your punctuation. I also thank you for telling me to have a good night, you do the same.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#11 Mar 12, 2013
Punctuation is a bitch on this stupid phone :) and I hate auto correct!
Why You Lie

Jeffersonville, IN

#12 Mar 12, 2013
RLY2006 wrote:
Iam in no way shape form or fashion ignorant and I have infact traveled to Africa among many other places in the world! Don't post on a PUBLIC forum if you don't want to hear from others....... you might also want to proof read your comment " lack of ignorance" proves my point exactly and my opinion was not ignored.... to have been ignored would have meant you would not have responded..... and stop being so sensitive. Life is much to short ! I was only having a little fun.Have a great night!
Why you lie?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#14 Mar 13, 2013
On a serious note I worked for McDonalds in my teens and in my 30's I managed a McDonalds and they have gone down hill. They buy cheaper products and charge moreffor them. Most of them are managed by foreigners ( not that I have anything against people from other countries, other colors etc) but they are usually managed by someone that speaks broken English at best and are staffed by teenaged kids that should have been drug tested before being hired and were not, otherwise they would not have a job. I was in one a few weeks ago and the girl behind the counter could not figure out my change( her computer was down) and her name badge said " shift leader".

I have custody of one of my grandkids so I end up at McDonald's more often than I like so that she can go to the playbplace and they do not keep them as clean as they used to. Because the teenagers have little to no work ethic. It is sad really to look at these kids just out of high school with no work ethic and can't count simple change without the aid of their computers to do the work for them.

“Identity Stolen!!!”

Since: Jan 13

Scottsburg,IN

#15 Mar 13, 2013
mcdonalds wrote:
I could name a thousand street corners its not on just wanted opinions not a smart elic remark
A smart elic remark is an opinion.Was it too complicated for you?

“Identity Stolen!!!”

Since: Jan 13

Scottsburg,IN

#16 Mar 13, 2013
RLY2006 wrote:
On a serious note I worked for McDonalds in my teens and in my 30's I managed a McDonalds and they have gone down hill. They buy cheaper products and charge moreffor them. Most of them are managed by foreigners ( not that I have anything against people from other countries, other colors etc) but they are usually managed by someone that speaks broken English at best and are staffed by teenaged kids that should have been drug tested before being hired and were not, otherwise they would not have a job. I was in one a few weeks ago and the girl behind the counter could not figure out my change( her computer was down) and her name badge said " shift leader".
I have custody of one of my grandkids so I end up at McDonald's more often than I like so that she can go to the playbplace and they do not keep them as clean as they used to. Because the teenagers have little to no work ethic. It is sad really to look at these kids just out of high school with no work ethic and can't count simple change without the aid of their computers to do the work for them.
I frequent a certain MCD's in the morings sometimes and the worst service I get is on the weekend when the school kids are taking orders,they forget stuff,mess orders up etc,etc.During the week when the adults are there it's usually fine.
It may just be me but the Big Mac they serve now seems alot smaller then the one they served when I was younger.

“Identity Stolen!!!”

Since: Jan 13

Scottsburg,IN

#17 Mar 13, 2013
mcdonalds wrote:
Yes you are ignorant. My mistake was a typo, which you obviously make to "iam" should have been I am. You also should check your punctuation. I also thank you for telling me to have a good night, you do the same.
Yes you are ignorant speaking of punctuation.Your screen,McDonalds,shouldn't that have a capital M?
Your comment just shows what happens when a ignoramous tries to be intelligent.
mcdonalds

Belvidere, IL

#18 Mar 13, 2013
First off I am at mcdonalds at least 5 days out of the week and im sorry to break it to you but you just lied. Mcdonalds doesnt have badges that say shit leader in fact the only people with badges are managers and they say managers and you also lied about the computer being down if it was down the drawer wouldnt open so and she wouldnt have even been able to take ur order
mcdonalds

Belvidere, IL

#19 Mar 13, 2013
And for you antisocial the reason you are antisocial is because nobody can stand to talk to you ive seen allot of your posts and none of them have anything good to say. Lastly you also stated that you feel like they got smaller which they probably did but you didnt factor in that you have grown and so has your stomach which means you need more food to fill you up

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#20 Mar 13, 2013
In Indiana the McDonalds that are inside the loves truck stops most certainly do have badges that say shift leader..... this girls name was Jessica.... her shirt was black with gray stripes and her name badge was silver. O not a single one of us... myself included can speak as to how things are ran at all McDonald's because they vary from place to blace..... and I am a lot of things but a liar is not one of them. I am not on here calling you names so please show the same respect! And the computer at the loves most certainly was down.... in the entire district. I was an employee at the loves truck stop at the time so I have working knowledge of how their system works.point being was that this chick was not able to do simple math to figure out my change.
why you lie

United States

#21 Mar 13, 2013
RLY2006 wrote:
In Indiana the McDonalds that are inside the loves truck stops most certainly do have badges that say shift leader..... this girls name was Jessica.... her shirt was black with gray stripes and her name badge was silver. O not a single one of us... myself included can speak as to how things are ran at all McDonald's because they vary from place to blace..... and I am a lot of things but a liar is not one of them. I am not on here calling you names so please show the same respect! And the computer at the loves most certainly was down.... in the entire district. I was an employee at the loves truck stop at the time so I have working knowledge of how their system works.point being was that this chick was not able to do simple math to figure out my change.
why you lie
marsha

Englewood, OH

#22 Mar 13, 2013
mcdonalds wrote:
First off I am at mcdonalds at least 5 days out of the week and im sorry to break it to you but you just lied. Mcdonalds doesnt have badges that say shit leader in fact the only people with badges are managers and they say managers and you also lied about the computer being down if it was down the drawer wouldnt open so and she wouldnt have even been able to take ur order
Shit leader? Sounds like something anti would say. she isnt as smart as she wants us to think she is

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
please help councilman Raymond Jones (Feb '10) 9 hr Kentuckiana 12
congratulations Fri faith 1
Children and thier temper tantrums Fri tony 4
TAY alot Apr 23 mzsad 2
always Apr 23 mzsad 4
News Gov. Pence extends needle-exchange program to c... Apr 22 America 2
george cook (Feb '10) Feb '15 callaw jacks no m... 28
More from around the web

Henryville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]