Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2010

Judged:

tramp stamps and little butterflies on the hips dont count as being tattooed either. so who is she??
Golden

Mount Sterling, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2010

Judged:

Amy Taylor
TrUbBleTroWSerS

Scottsburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2010

Judged:

Tattooing a pretty woman is like putting a bumper sticker on a Ferarri.....

So you are asking who is the best looking Chevette???

Since: Aug 10

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2010

Judged:

ok my bad for leaving out the E in female! sorry im not ocd about using the spell check mr grammar police.
and we obviously have different taste im females and cars. tiny sports cars and barbie doll looking girls dont get a second look rom me. they are allllll the same. and for you in formation tattooing came looooong before "prison tattoos" it started in the ancient world and became more popular in the states aroun the early 30s. back then it was a sign of wealth to have a tattoo. so before you run you trap know what the hell youre talking about.

pin up girls and rat rods is where its at. girls like that are bold, and confident with themselves. thats the best part.
Hehe

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2010

Judged:

I am (:

Since: Aug 10

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2010

Hehe wrote:
I am (:
and you are who? bc ive been waiting for a certain name to pop up on here and it would be crazy if its you!
tea

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2010

Judged:

ms. erin wood. hands down no questions about it. im pretty sure shes married though. damn.
tattoos

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2010

Judged:

Heather Hines

Amy Taylor
joben

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2010

Judged:

Liz Spicer
huh

Monticello, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2010

Judged:

Amy isnt she the crack head who does hair?? Ew no thanks. She also has a ghetto personality.
huh

Monticello, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2010

Judged:

I facebooked the heather girl and shes fat! I thought this was for the hottest tattooed chic?
Ahaha

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2010

Judged:

joben wrote:
Liz Spicer
Seriously? Liz Spicer? Her pu**y is blown out like a fat kids sock.
huh

Monticello, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2010

Judged:

So I facebooked the other girls mentioned on here and out of those i'm going with aaron wood for sure. Shes the only one with actual tattoos and a hella cute face
yours truly

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2010

Judged:

Ahaha wrote:
<quoted text>
only because her husbands penis is ridiculously huge.
Pkfgcf

Monticello, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2010

Judged:

Arron wood is the most beautiful tattooed person ive ever met. Is it weird to say I fell inlove when she had her big pregnant belly? If she wasnt one of my good friends girl id snatch her up in a heartbeat!
plateu

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2010

Judged:

Arron Wood are you serious??I wouldnt touch her with someone else penis!!!She is far from hot!!!I kinda thought she was a guy!!
ggyft

Monticello, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2010

Judged:

plateu wrote:
Arron Wood are you serious??I wouldnt touch her with someone else penis!!!She is far from hot!!!I kinda thought she was a guy!!
Haha you are obviously a female or my bets on her ex ol man. Mad cuz she left your cheating abusive drunk a$$? And if youre not either of those whats so ugly about her? she has a different style than any girl I know but shes naturally pretty. Cute face dimples smile personality and eyes! Quit hatin. Im glad shes giving me a chance CUB, ill do far better than you. Have a good day and ill see you at the shop soon. Hahahaha
tralala

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2010

Judged:

Ahaha wrote:
<quoted text>
theres nothing wrong with Liz, or her vagina.
Arron W

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2010

Judged:

Ahhhh! You people are rediculous! Thank you for the compliments. But a lot off this crap is bogus...i belong to one person & one person only if im single, in a relationship or married to him & vice versa. So whoevers trying to start drama with zac (cub) on here grow up & quit sucking on your mommas tit. Also, as posted in other threads this is the first time I have ever been on topix and I (hate to admit) have very low self confidence so there would be no way in hell I would personall post anything on her about me! This is tge first & last time I will be on here so dont bother with any childish type of 'come back' for you being dumb youll just be wasting your time.
plateu

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2010

Judged:

Arron W wrote:
Ahhhh! You people are rediculous! Thank you for the compliments. But a lot off this crap is bogus...i belong to one person & one person only if im single, in a relationship or married to him & vice versa. So whoevers trying to start drama with zac (cub) on here grow up & quit sucking on your mommas tit. Also, as posted in other threads this is the first time I have ever been on topix and I (hate to admit) have very low self confidence so there would be no way in hell I would personall post anything on her about me! This is tge first & last time I will be on here so dont bother with any childish type of 'come back' for you being dumb youll just be wasting your time.
I'm not trying to start drama with anyone.I was just commenting that you are not good looking enough to be listed on here.Sorry just speaking the truth

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Henryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Lasting Hope 1 hr antisocial original 19
Carl Chandler - Krystal Dawn 4 hr antisocial original 13
Another Dumasz Methhead>TANEA CARNES (Jun '13) 5 hr rIANNON rOACH 12
Nathan Mcintosh 19 hr Old Friend 1
Five men charged in search warrant service in A... (May '09) 22 hr scooters 4 life 69
Scottsburg Music Selection (Sep '12) 22 hr Musikologist 15
james caudill-worthless pos meth dealer!! 22 hr hendrix 3

Search the Henryville Forum:
•••

Severe Thunderstorm Warning for Clark County was issued at August 27 at 4:44PM EDT

•••
•••
Henryville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Henryville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Henryville People Search