First Prev
of 2
Next Last
just wondering

Jeffersonville, IN

#1 Dec 3, 2012
Heard there was a fight @ the Hill this weekend. Anyone know who was involved?
boooyahhh

Louisville, KY

#2 Dec 4, 2012
couple biznatchs.....and not women .....prolly that POS you know who you are
just wondering

Jeffersonville, IN

#3 Dec 4, 2012
well i heard it was some guy named Ryan got sucker punched. It messed up his eye pretty bad, broken nose , stitches. Heard his ex ole lady had something to do with it.
Wondering

Scottsburg, IN

#4 Dec 4, 2012
Ryan who?
haha

Clarksville, IN

#5 Dec 5, 2012
Ryan Smith. And from what I have heard Victoria had it all set up.
angel

Windsor, WI

#6 Dec 5, 2012
The ryan smith that is a dead beat dad? Oh an dont forget he is a stalker an dont understand that he is not wanted no longer..cant get the hint...
haha

Jeffersonville, IN

#7 Dec 5, 2012
Really! Fact is : if he is a stalker then why did she spend a couple nights with him this past week?
angel

Windsor, WI

#8 Dec 6, 2012
Really? I doubt that someone must be dreaming...i know where she is at all times! Work & with me! She is smart enuff not to go there again....time for a real man that works an wants something in life besides being high on pills...
haha

Clarksville, IN

#9 Dec 6, 2012
well you need to get your facts straight because she had been at his house staying the night. she always has been trouble and you are obviously as blind as everyone else was. and she would know all about being high on something. just saying.
antisocial

United States

#10 Dec 6, 2012
You know about being hi on pills don't you Kim,just saying.
angel

Windsor, WI

#11 Dec 6, 2012
Where did kim come in on this conversation? Well dont do drugs honey...an furthermore i catch the s.o.b out aggravating her i will have something to say...poor ryan us like the rest of the smiths... just sayin....
just wondering

Jeffersonville, IN

#12 Dec 6, 2012
Anyone hear who sucker punched him? Do not really care about all the drama, just would like to know who the guy was that sucker punch him for no reason.
angel

Windsor, WI

#13 Dec 7, 2012
Nope don't know wasnt there that night...sorry he got his head thumped guess he needs not to run his mouth in Scott county anymore an stsy in jackson county...
stupid

Clarksville, IN

#14 Dec 8, 2012
youre an idiot lol. tell me who you are and see whos head "gets thumped" next.
angel

Windsor, WI

#15 Dec 8, 2012
Im not to far from ya look me up sometime..always ready for a good fight.. im in scottsburg!
Church Industry

Horsham, UK

#16 Dec 8, 2012
God, have got to love this town.

Still the insane, crazy, redneck trash....

You guys never disappoint.
angel

Hartland, WI

#19 Dec 9, 2012
Yea he is a dead beat dad, he don't work, he provides nothing for the child.. he wouldnt even babysit for own child while she is working an providing for the child...he can see the child supervised only! An he was there to start trouble when he threatened everyone. An she is a great mother big deal she wants to go out when she dont work...an long as the child isnt thrown down on just anyone..he is slways in good hands cause he is with family that love's him.. yea a cheater lol who cheated on who when she was having the baby 2 years ago while she was in the hospital..get yer facts straight auntie!
angel

Hartland, WI

#21 Dec 9, 2012
You know! Enuff said..i know the both of them very well.i know which one tries an which one dont.. an who the real parent is an the provider...An which family steps up an helps when needed...
angel

Hartland, WI

#23 Dec 9, 2012
Well someone sure doe's...now dont they?
genius

United States

#25 Dec 9, 2012
Okay Patty you need to grow up "angel" haha your ridiculous I swear of course you not gonna give your kid to someone you don't trust come on lol I swear everything that you are putting on her makes me laugh inside cause its like really your idiot haha for thinking that you know the truth

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carl Owens 4 hr Tony 30
steve wolman 9 hr david 1
hmmmm 10 hr ashley 5
Tina Spicer Free Loader 12 hr wood spliter 1
Ebolger Disease 17 hr alpha player 58
to all anonymous topix cowards 19 hr Tony 3
Mother serves more than booze and drugs to minors (Jun '10) Fri STEVE SIPE 25
Henryville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web