Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Robin is the one and only name I go by and if you knew half as much as you think you did you would know that. And I get defensive because I have guardianship. Of my 7 year old granddaughter and my 4 year old grandson and stupid bull crap lues claiming I'm out commuting felony pill selling could put two innocent children in jeopardy.... But none of you give a rstscass because its not your children's lives tour messing with

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Put up your proof big mouth or get off my ass!
to all you dumbasses

Seymour, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

I was just messing with you. Frankly I could care less if you were the biggest drug dealer in the world. Thats the problem with this site and the world for that matter, too many people with their noseys in everybodys elses business. By the way, I have never heard your name mentioned about pills. and I wouldn't get so defensive on here, the cops and everybody special knows its all bullshit and pay it no attention, have a nice day.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

I know I shouldn't let silly things like what I see on here get to me but since my grandchildren are considered wards of the state because I have permanent guardianship and not custody my name being mentioned in connection with something like that could effect their lives and it tends to bother me. Even tho my attorneys contacted the police department for a copy of the report for my own protection and the protection of the children. My attorneys know I'm in no way involved with anything illegal ... My grandchildren mean far too much to me. And for the record I have one of them because their parents are pull heads so I'm strongly against drugs of any kind.. My daughter over doses twice and almost died. Now I have her son... I can save him and I'm trying to save my daughter before I have to attend her funeral!
to all you dumbasses

Seymour, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

As much as people try to make it sound like they can, nothing on this site can be legally used to prosecute anyone,or even use for evidence in a civil trial, its all gossip and there really isnt no way of proving that you are who you say you are. Don't let the dumbasses get to you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

to all you dumbasses wrote:
As much as people try to make it sound like they can, nothing on this site can be legally used to prosecute anyone,or even use for evidence in a civil trial, its all gossip and there really isnt no way of proving that you are who you say you are. Don't let the dumbasses get to you.
Thank you! its nice to look on here and find someone that can actually say something positive!I get on here to learn about whats going on in the towns aroud where I live and places I used to live,learn about new books,movies,places good to eat and places to avoid and get and give information and on occasion have a conversation,and possibly even make a friend or two along the way and it seems like every other post someone is bashing someone and it seems like such middle school drama,although I have to be honest I do someties coe back with a smart a$$ remark in response just to pass the time and have a little fun but I dont bash people and if I do say something about someone you can bet your bippy that Iam telling the truth and not making up lies and starting roumors!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

did you know wrote:
<quoted text>Hippies name wasnt mentioned in the article either but everyone knows it was him. Right?. Hippies "real" name is Chris but he goes by hippy. Perhaps Robin goes by another name? its O K Robin, only you and one other person knows the real truth. Right? We all make mistakes, Yates.( sooner or later the truth always makes its way to the surface. Might as well quit attempting to defend the name Yates. Aint gonna happen.
Robin, goes by namy names...my kids call me mom,my close friends call me Robbie,my dad calls me ace,my grandparents called me shorty,my ex-husband calles me Red, my 4 grandkids call me nanny,my husband calls me Baby,babe,honey,lover,sexy,swe etheart,I also whent by my maiden name and my ex husbands name at one time and Iam also known as Mrs. Yates.....
I do not need defending,to need defending implies that you have done something,so no defending needed here!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Robin 1 Yates wrote:
<quoted text>
Robin, goes by namy names...my kids call me mom,my close friends call me Robbie,my dad calls me ace,my grandparents called me shorty,my ex-husband calles me Red, my 4 grandkids call me nanny,my husband calls me Baby,babe,honey,lover,sexy,swe etheart,I also whent by my maiden name and my ex husbands name at one time and Iam also known as Mrs. Yates.....
I do not need defending,to need defending implies that you have done something,so no defending needed here!
The tricks on Rural Street call you Gonad Gobbler.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Didnt Happen wrote:
<quoted text>
The tricks on Rural Street call you Gonad Gobbler.
They obviously have me confused with your mother!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Robin 1 Yates wrote:
<quoted text>
They obviously have me confused with your mother!
Remember back in High School. Yeah I do. Anyway, Elkins was going around trying to bully Mike Sherrard's little brother. So, Sherrard walks into Steve Myers government class, and beat Elkins punk face into the floor. Lolololololol. He is still a punk axx bioootch.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Didnt Happen wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember back in High School. Yeah I do. Anyway, Elkins was going around trying to bully Mike Sherrard's little brother. So, Sherrard walks into Steve Myers government class, and beat Elkins punk face into the floor. Lolololololol. He is still a punk axx bioootch.
Wow looks like going to an all girl catholic school all of my life i missed out on all of the excitment.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

wow wrote:
Blah blah blah gag gag gag.. U must be able to talk while you got a mouthful of nuts in your mouth
I wasn't talking. I was typing there is a major difference! Typing frees thre mouth for lots of things! And you honey are just jealous because Iam better at the trick that you yourself taught me,but my husband thanks you and told me to tell you that he is one lucky S.O.B :) LMAO

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

well hello wrote:
<quoted text>i dont know much but I do know that your one ridiculous human being
Nothing ridiculous about the kind of human being that Iam,but Iam so very glad that God has given you the right to judge people you know absolutley LESS than nothing about! I just get on here and joke around and it has absolutley NOTHING to do with the type of person that I really am,but I thank you for your input!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

susan wrote:
I would really like everyone to know that your also the chic on here that goes by anti social..
You are so wrong that it is not even funny.... we are two different people,hell we have never even met. Nice try tho!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

susan wrote:
<quoted text>your a liar liar liar and I can prove it u idiot
Prove it Biaotch !!!! Put it out there! I want to see it...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

susan wrote:
Nobody else sets and rants raves on or thrives on this silly website except u miss robin. Makes sense it sure dont take a rocket scientist to figure that out. But I am flattered that my life is so appealing to you. Why dont you come on down and say this shit to my face. Then u can have a reason to throw me in jail ...i promise it would be worth it at this point
If thats all of the proof you have then you really do not know much..... but I work at the hospotal in Charlestown I get off tomorrow at 4pm.... you can find me there! If you have that much hair between your legs!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

susan wrote:
<quoted text>your a liar liar liar and I can prove it u idiot
you dont have shit,and Iam flattered that my idenity is so amusing to you and that think you think you have proof of sommething that does not exist! But if it makes people in pee wees play house happy th think iam some one that Iam not then go right ahead... I know who Iam!
Hardyharhar

New Albany, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

"Robin 1 Yates"
but I work at the hospotal in Charlestown I get off tomorrow at 4pm....

I wonder what your employer would think of you starting threads and speaking poorly of them...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Hardyharhar wrote:
"Robin 1 Yates"
I wonder what your employer would think of you starting threads and speaking poorly of them...
My boss is not only my boss but a good friend so trust me they are aware and since Iam moving out of state in July I really do not think they are to overly concerned about their employees opinions about their bankrupt hospital. They also know this sight is a hughe joke... we sit at work and look at it and laugh,my boss included!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Hardyharhar wrote:
"Robin 1 Yates"
I din't speak anything about them that has not been printed in the news papers already!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of40
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Henryville Discussions

Search the Henryville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Attn John Corbin 6 hr Ink artist 21
word game. a ~2~ z 9 hr Anne 253
word game 9 hr Anne 498
Antisocial is a chomo 17 hr Watching the time 1
Do you agree with what antisocial does?? (Nov '13) 17 hr Dont bother me 25
Angela Lee,Robert E. Lee,POS METH DEALERS,GONE!... 21 hr bestnewsever911 2
Ashley Vernon-B felony-finally,Prison Time Sat unknown face 26
•••
•••