Henryville woman jailed, accused of m...

Henryville woman jailed, accused of molesting boys

There are 24 comments on the Tribune/Sunday Ledger Tribune story from Mar 20, 2009, titled Henryville woman jailed, accused of molesting boys. In it, Tribune/Sunday Ledger Tribune reports that:

A Henryville woman is accused of molesting two 12-year-old boys she knew from church and that her husband reportedly coached in a youth football league.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tribune/Sunday Ledger Tribune.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mom 76

United States

#22 Nov 21, 2009
Football Mom wrote:
My family has been very upset regarding this news. My son was (is) coached by Mr. Granger. We know this family very well. Please pray for all of them. We also know the boys. Please pray for them and their families too! This news has rocked our small community and our hearts are broken.
I don't want to believe that Sheila has done these things but I have to be realistic.
Guess what? GUILTY 9 counts!!!! Now do you believe it??????????
The real deal

New Albany, IN

#23 Dec 29, 2010
You all are retarded ok I am the one of the two kids and it's hurts to even think about it. I don't no why would anybody believe her. She has took ever thing away from me my first child my first actually love making and everything things else. I want to say I'm over it but I'm not it's always in my head every day all day I can't get it out of there I try but it don't work I hate her for it and I go with mom 76
messessger

London, KY

#24 Mar 3, 2012
GOD KNOWS ALL
Unbelievable

Seymour, IN

#25 Mar 3, 2012
Henryville youth sports still lets Phil sit on its board and coach little girls. I know someone that was on the jury and that person says that based on all of the evidence presented Phil knew 100% what was going on. Sickening!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kentucky State University President Raymond Bur... 2 hr true story 3
sending you good karma 3 hr Mee 2
Wondrin 7 hr truthhh 3
really 9 hr valerie 7
School owner of Blocher 12 hr lovlin 13
Are we stitched together 16 hr youare 11
Missing You (Oct '13) Mon Crzy 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Henryville Mortgages