#1 Apr 11, 2013
PORTER, RACHEL
Booking #: SCJAIL:2013-003878
Booking Date: 02-22-2013 - 12:22 pm
Charges: IC 35-44-3-5 ~ ESCAPE
Busted

Jeffersonville, IN

#2 Apr 12, 2013
Nasty dirty person she is!!! What happened to the law 3rd time ur out? Because she is way out.
wondering

Jeffersonville, IN

#3 Apr 12, 2013
Who is taking care of her kids since she is in jail.
antisocial

United States

#4 Apr 12, 2013
Busted wrote:
Nasty dirty person she is!!! What happened to the law 3rd time ur out? Because she is way out.
It depends on the circumstance.

1-it has to be the same charge in a row

and

2- the have to be within a 5 year term from each other.
Daniel

Jeffersonville, IN

#5 Apr 16, 2013
wondering wrote:
Who is taking care of her kids since she is in jail.
Depends on who the daddy is. I have my two, but the dad of Gavin can't take care of him, so the uncle has custody. And her mom has little Shawn.
some one who knows

United States

#7 Apr 18, 2013
She's right where she needs to be I'm suprised they don't have her for selling her self!!!! she's bad for that too too anyone wirh drugs....
North Vernon, IN

#8 Apr 19, 2013
She never really had much of a chance in life. She grew up with a real wacked out nut job of a Mother. She never treated her kids right. All the kids are screwed up because of her.
antisocial

United States

#9 Apr 19, 2013
Each one of us has the ability to refrain from drugs and other such relations,the fact that one does not change cannot be blamed on the actions of others.The fact she did not change herself is her own doing.You get what you put out.You change when you want to or change not when wish to not do so.

Rachel kept herself in her situation without wanting to change thus ending her up in her own reality with no fault of or any others interceding.

She needs to blame herself before anyone else.
Others need to stop making excuses for her,she is where she placed herself,by herself.
CowboyByFate

Columbia, SC

#10 Apr 19, 2013
Oh contraire, Anti. While I will agree that in a perfect world, we are the masters of our fate. However, it usually comes down to nurture or nature. I don't know the girl, but it sounds like she was pretty screwed either way.
antisocial

United States

#12 Apr 20, 2013
Oh contraire yourself,it doesnt matter how your raised,our modern society from education,TV,other poeple and many other sources instills in us a sense of right and wrong,thus the ability for self change.Sometimes that doesnt happen when others constantly make excuses for others metality.
antisocial

United States

#13 Apr 20, 2013
Sorry,mentality.

to continue,when others contantly make excuses for an individual usually that person accpets those excuses as thier reality and begins to use the excuse of others made me this way,which is just demoralizing to ones self.We can change when and if we want to.
anti ignorance

New Lebanon, OH

#15 Apr 20, 2013
antisocial wrote:
Each one of us has the ability to refrain from drugs and other such relations,the fact that one does not change cannot be blamed on the actions of others.The fact she did not change herself is her own doing.You get what you put out.You change when you want to or change not when wish to not do so.
Rachel kept herself in her situation without wanting to change thus ending her up in her own reality with no fault of or any others interceding.
Others need to stop making excuses for her,she is where she placed herself,by herself.
I dont like you anti...BUT...this is the most intelligent thing I have heard fron you. I know I know You dont like me either. thats ok. Absolutely! also, parents especially need to quit defending them and stop raising their children. It makes their life too simple. Truth?
anti ignorance

New Lebanon, OH

#16 Apr 20, 2013
antisocial wrote:
Oh contraire yourself,it doesnt matter how your raised,our modern society from education,TV,other poeple and many other sources instills in us a sense of right and wrong,thus the ability for self change.Sometimes that doesnt happen when others constantly make excuses for others metality.
yea I agree and after a while its time to quit blaming mommy and daddy!
she is an idiot

Englewood, OH

#17 Apr 20, 2013
anti ignorance,
not many of us like you either and I've seen anti say more intelligent stuuf then anything you ever did but I agree with both of you on this subject.
yah

Salem, IN

#18 Apr 20, 2013
antisocial wrote:
u r prolly worse than her!
she is an idiot

Englewood, OH

#19 Apr 20, 2013
Your taking up for her so yur even worse then anti

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Josh Grimes (Jun '11) 3 hr RollTideRoll 8
I know their Secret 8 hr Justwondering 2
Did you forget 9 hr meguia 13
I65 South at CountyLine 8/29/15 12 hr rescue 2
I hate you/love you 16 hr meguia 3
I should tell on Men who Cheating on wife with MEN 17 hr Should I tell 1
paul and shelbi floyd Fri Gracious 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Henryville Mortgages