Seven arrested at Austin

Seven arrested at Austin

There are 42 comments on the www.thebanner.com story from Oct 21, 2008, titled Seven arrested at Austin. In it, www.thebanner.com reports that:

A drug crackdown at Austin that started at the first of the year continued Thursday with the arrests of seven people.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.thebanner.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
pcs

Seymour, IN

#1 Oct 29, 2008
the same people get busted time aftertime ,anywhere else and they would all be instate prison ,
Hardburly

Germantown, OH

#2 Nov 2, 2008
There must be money in selling drugs. Seems a lot of people do it and get charged. I see where a 61 yr old female was arrested. Does anyone agree that is a little late in life to start a career in selling
illegal drugs?
pearls lace

AOL

#3 Feb 18, 2009
Hardburly wrote:
There must be money in selling drugs. Seems a lot of people do it and get charged. I see where a 61 yr old female was arrested. Does anyone agree that is a little late in life to start a career in selling
illegal drugs?
i gree drugs has destoryed our children,i have a nice nephew that it has destoryed both is in bad shape,theres nothing being done ,and when its in front of young people to day ,they think it want hurt to use one time but how wrong they are;i had a son was headed this way to ,but i thank god he started to to church and is a preacher and finished his collage ,it can be done if they want to do it .i dont know why im writting all this i feel i should ,drugs destoryed my sisters family.
nightstar

AOL

#4 Feb 24, 2009
pcs wrote:
the same people get busted time aftertime ,anywhere else and they would all be instate prison ,
i think they should make it harder on people that dose this stuff.i cry for my family that is on this stuff .we was a close family now im afraid to go around .i here they on meth i dont even know what meth is never even seen any,but for what i can see it destorys ever one is stupied enough to use it .now both my family members have h,t,b,c,from shooting up.the people lets them have it i love to see him go to jail.but you know druggies want tell on each other .i love my family and pray for them ever day.
drug dealers are scum

Louisville, KY

#5 Mar 15, 2009
drug dealers are scum they pray on the weak
baby girl

Louisville, KY

#6 Mar 16, 2009
So you think drug dealers are scum????? What if someone in your family was a drug dealer would you think they were scum then??? I would love to know your opinion on that?
baby girl

Louisville, KY

#7 Mar 16, 2009
Well??????????
Glad Im outta A town

San Jose, CA

#8 Apr 7, 2009
baby girl wrote:
So you think drug dealers are scum????? What if someone in your family was a drug dealer would you think they were scum then??? I would love to know your opinion on that?
Any law obiding citizen would agree they are scum.
It doesnt matter if it is family or not. Breaking the law is just that BREAKING it. I bet I could sum you up, you live in the Austin apts or a trailer, at least two bastard children with two fathers. I would like a thank you becuase my hard work pays your welfare check.
Only PURE WHITE TRASH reasons like you do.
Its such a tragedy to be so COMMON
Before you speak

Louisville, KY

#9 Apr 7, 2009
"at least two bastard children with two fathers. I would like a thank you becuase my hard work pays your welfare check."
I'm one of those women with two children who happen to have different fathers, and I can assure you, I am not "pure white trash" or "COMMON", as you accused others of being. I happen to posess a Bachelors degree and am well on my way to finishing graduate school, and guess what? I have never received one dime of federal or state aid. Judging from your post, I can sum YOU up: you are an angry man because, though you "work hard", you are broke with nothing to show for it because you spend every dime you make at your miserable factory job drinking and wallowing in your sorrow, because no woman will put up with such a weak spineless man.
Have a nice day and maybe try staying in on a Friday night instead of meeting the rest of your loser friends at the bar this week, eh?
Babygirl

Louisville, KY

#10 Apr 30, 2009
Well for your information i'm NOT on welfare i Work unlike you probably on ssi or disability or some crap like that so listen and listen good I have a full time job i am married with two children both by my husband and we already own our 5 bedroom house and we are only 27 and 28 years old so you dont pay crap for me!!! GOT THAT and let me tell you something else My Kids aren't bastards the only BASTARDS is the kids in your family so whatch what you say before you say it because i have a great life you are the one probably living in a trailor park and on welfare and foodstamps and that kind of crap so i'm the one paying for your or your kids checks i am against the drug dealers too believe me i am against that shit but all i was trying to say was what if your child sold drugs would you want people to call him/her scum or any other names? if you say yes your lying!!!!! in fact you probably do have family members thatsell drugs! anyway me and my family are living a perfect happy life hows yours huh??? So you just remember you aren't paying anything for me!! Got it Who ever the hell you are!
Babygirl

Louisville, KY

#11 Apr 30, 2009
Does anyone know Tina Terry well if you do or dont watch her she is a homewrecking tramp will sleep with your boyfriend or husband for 5.00 shes one of those cheap prostitute trust me she did it to one of my friends husband and to another friends boyfriend she is a pill addict and her boyfriend Michael pimps her out!!! So Ladies keep an eye out for her cause she will try to sleep with your man cause she is a cheap prostitute!
Babygirl

Louisville, KY

#12 Apr 30, 2009
p.s. so i see your name is glad to be outta town? Yeah you better be glad because this town is crazy were glad we dont live in town we are far from town!!!! I cant even take my kids to the park cause im afraid they will step on a needle or something! its really messed up
Babygirl

Louisville, KY

#13 May 7, 2009
Well be glad your outta town and i would find you and beat your a** Got it your the scum and probably sell drugs yourself!!!!!
blaizedangel

Cincinnati, OH

#14 May 21, 2009
Wow Its very interestng to me that someone who is accusing someone else of being white trash would be so trashy them self.
I know the 61 yr old and the 26 year old females very very well.
Neither one of them are "white trash".
Regardless of where you live it's how you carry yourself. I'm surprised at the both of them honestly. Life deals you some bad cards sometimes, and all you can do is ride along. I know for a fact neither one of these women were the "dealer".
Babyboy

Charlestown, IN

#15 May 29, 2009
I love going into town, Everytime I stop by I get a bj for pocket change......
You can't beat that, or can you?
seeking justice

Pasadena, MD

#16 May 29, 2009
thats bcause pocket change is all you've got,oh unless you have a big ol case of herpes or worse.
babygirl

Charlestown, IN

#17 May 31, 2009
Glad Im outta A town wrote:
<quoted text>
Any law obiding citizen would agree they are scum.
It doesnt matter if it is family or not. Breaking the law is just that BREAKING it. I bet I could sum you up, you live in the Austin apts or a trailer, at least two bastard children with two fathers. I would like a thank you becuase my hard work pays your welfare check.
Only PURE WHITE TRASH reasons like you do.
Its such a tragedy to be so COMMON
Well let me tell you what all you "THINK" you know about me for your 411 we "OWN" a 4 bedroom house and have 2 kids by the same man and have been with the guy for 12 years and we have been married for almost 7 years now we "OWN" 3 Vehicles and both of us have great jobs i make 14.75 an hour and my husband makes 25.00 an hour so NO we dont live like the trash and lifestyle you live in you are the one that probably has bastard kids and lives in a trailer and has a piece of crap car hell who know you probably even sell drugs so thats me SUMMING you up!! guarantee if you ever come to austin and i find out who you are i will sum you up with my fist when i pepper your head up and make you take a dirt nap so just remember wise A** when you point your finger 3 more are pointing back at you so that makes you white trash i have a great life me and my husband has everything and anything we want i fi wanted to go out and buy a brand new car right now i could what could you buy a can of pop probably!! so watch what you all say before you type it because when you assume it makes you the ass not me!!
seeking justice

Ellicott City, MD

#18 Jun 1, 2009
to babygirl; you sure need to get some smarts,first you had a five bedroom house,now you have a four bedroom house. what did you do have a different dream last night.and as far as you and your husband being a happy little family,he probably is happy when he's with tina terry.you must not be to happy.sounds to me like you need to spend more time with your husband and less time on the computer trashing other people.
manna

Evansville, IN

#19 Jun 1, 2009
Hey, babygirl...Im not trying to pick a fight with you, but let me say this...Im happy for you that your life is so wonderful. Seriously. Its good to hear about someone who has it all together. Just be careful, cuz sometimes that perfect lil world, is only perfect for a lil while. In regards to your comment about people not calling family members who use and deal "scum", Im here to tell you I have a sister who is worse than scum. I am not perfect and I am not on a high horse when I say this. If you can walk away from 2 beautiful and smart kids (ages 4 and 5) 3 times in thier short lives and leave them with your parents because you would rather be a meth dealer on your front porch in Louisville, then you ARE scum. My nephew barely knows his mother because she has done this to him since he was less than a year old (he will be 4 on wednesday). My neice cries everyday wanting her mother to come back and can't understand how my sister can love a bad man more than her own children. YES my sister is scum. She is a disgusting, no good, worthless piece of sh*t meth addict that doesnt deserve the love and admiration of these 2 wonderful children my parents have raised for the last 3 and a half years. She has been in and out of jail and rehab and nothing has straightened her up. To top it off, she has now married that idiot who introduced her to meth (I AM NOT saying it is his fault for her getting on it...she made the chioce to smoke it...he only introduced her to it). anyway, I hope this proves that people who have family members involved in this shit can honestly say without a doubt that the family members ARE scum. Good luck to you in life.
babygirl

Erlanger, KY

#20 Jul 24, 2009
blaizedangel wrote:
Wow Its very interestng to me that someone who is accusing someone else of being white trash would be so trashy them self.
I know the 61 yr old and the 26 year old females very very well.
Neither one of them are "white trash".
Regardless of where you live it's how you carry yourself. I'm surprised at the both of them honestly. Life deals you some bad cards sometimes, and all you can do is ride along. I know for a fact neither one of these women were the "dealer".
how the hell would u know your in OH i live in austin i know the whores ok i went to scool with them and i got my education graduated and went to college and have a good job and great husband and family i am the one paying for the prostitutes welfare and crap while they suck or *uck something for a pill its bull and you all know it unless u are doing it yourselves!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lorrie (cornette) kidwell 6 hr Interest 6
advance auto-commercial guy-named justin 7 hr johnny wad 2
Created Chaos 7 hr Ur sic 6
Now stop passing 8 hr live 2
dad 8 hr cpa 6
Christy C (because she doesn't deserve the W) (Jul '13) 8 hr nasstyyy 55
Ripple Effect 10 hr jimmn 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Henryville Mortgages