badbitch

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Dec 31, 2012
What do u all know about her? I've heard nothing but bad and I can see that she NEVER has her kid. What is wrong with mothers these days?
shuttingup

New York, NY

#2 Jan 1, 2013
yeah she is a scumbag and never has her kid she has like 4 or 5 i think and has none except like 2 or 3
What

Jeffersonville, IN

#3 Jan 2, 2013
What are you talking about? She has only one child, and she has that toddler constantly.
Victoria Taylor

United States

#4 Jan 2, 2013
Umm I have one child thank you! Not 4 or 5! Sounds like to me someone is just a drama starter! When they don't even know me ! Well I have my son all the time when he's not with me he's with his father! We have joint custody so yes he may not be with me all the time but I have him 5 out of 7 days a week so till u know who ur really talking about dont run your mouth! Bc there is more then one Victoria in Scott county!
Pretty Girl

Spiceland, IN

#5 Jan 2, 2013
badbitch.. really grow up.
if your really that bad you wouldnt be tryin to get your info off topix. ha and victoria is a wonderful person unlike you.. yes i think so. And before you start running your mouth maybe you should look at how much you have your kid. maybe you should keep out of drama and worry about you and your kid and not everyone else. victoria your a wonderful mom and you know that dont like a "badbitch" make you think any different =)
Kim R

Santa Barbara, CA

#6 Jan 3, 2013
well im pissed coz shes been messin with my man tony and i will woop her azz for that sh*z!
Kim R

Santa Barbara, CA

#7 Jan 3, 2013
so dont go there girl,u wont get my tony,ill claw out ur eyes!
THE REAL BADBITCH

Salem, IN

#9 Jan 4, 2013
i don't undestand why everyone has to bring everyones kid into the drama..who care if Victoria with her EX BOYFRIEND. He is a ex for a reason and obviousy doesn't wanna be with you in the first place.or he wouldn't have another girl. If you worried more about yourself than what robert is doing you may have a life.
SimpleGirl

United States

#11 Jan 4, 2013
She has the same nose ring as me.. What a swag stealer
SimpleGirl

United States

#12 Jan 4, 2013
And Kim R she's been messing with my tony too this is some straight bull shit ah hell
ccc

Lewisburg, OH

#13 Jan 4, 2013
antisocial wrote:
Victoria needs to stop driving with the wrong registrations.
put her in time out , spank her, what?
Damn girl

United States

#14 Jan 4, 2013
ccc wrote:
<quoted text> put her in time out , spank her, what?
What is people talking about? You people are crazy! Yes put her in time out spank her she's what 21 ! She'll just laugh her ass off!
ccc

Englewood, OH

#15 Jan 5, 2013
Damn girl wrote:
<quoted text>
What is people talking about? You people are crazy! Yes put her in time out spank her she's what 21 ! She'll just laugh her ass off!
my point exactly! antisocial knows all! he must be part woman. there is a telephone and there is tell anti! quite comical
Brandi

United States

#17 Jan 7, 2013
I dont know why people bring my name into this! I dont know Victoria nor do I want to! Dont know anything about her or her kid. I have a child and I dont bring other peoples children into anything! As for Robert..... oh well! His loss not mine, i havent bothered him nor do I want to. Hes not a real man or he wouldnt be out partying with teenagers all the time! I dont need that shit! Grow up people! Keep my name out of ur mouth! The only thing I have to say to Victoria is dont let ur child get attached to him! He was with my daughter for over 2 years and he broke her little heart! Hes not a man, hes a kid!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
from outhouse to whitehouse, 12 hr laura 10
CantTouchThis 13 hr MCHammer 1
Jessica Monroe 15 hr him 2 16
Ebolger Disease 16 hr Mr Brownstone to you 64
be careful where you donate 18 hr new thread 1
Billy Meadows (May '13) 19 hr Billy meadows 9
you need a cdl Sat joedale 2

Flood Warning for Clark County was issued at March 02 at 3:51AM EST

Henryville Dating
Find my Match