RLY2006

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1 Feb 7, 2013
FOR THOSE THAT LIKE TO READ

Lyssa Chapman ( daughter of Dog The Bounty hunter) is releasing her memoirs entitled "Walking on Eggshells" Due to be released on May 7,2013.

I have already pre-ordered this onr to be downloaded to my kindle fire on it's day of release. I hope the whole book is as goood as the exerpt!
TherealLOL

United States

#2 Feb 7, 2013
How interesting... Not

Since: Jun 11

Jeffersonville, IN

#3 Feb 8, 2013
Sounds miserable.
RLY2006

Location hidden

#4 Feb 8, 2013
The excerpt sounded good, but book excerpts often times are like movie trailers they are a big build up to an even bigger let down. You never know until you get the book and begin to read it and then one of two things are going to happen 1 you will read it and enjoy it or 2 you will begin reading it and find it a terriable book and throw it in a box at the bottom of your closet marked "Goodwill"
Didnt Happen

Louisville, KY

#5 Feb 17, 2013
RLY2006 wrote:
The excerpt sounded good, but book excerpts often times are like movie trailers they are a big build up to an even bigger let down. You never know until you get the book and begin to read it and then one of two things are going to happen 1 you will read it and enjoy it or 2 you will begin reading it and find it a terriable book and throw it in a box at the bottom of your closet marked "Goodwill"
STFU you idiotic Skunk. We all hate you.
funny

Oxford, OH

#6 Feb 17, 2013
Didnt Happen wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU you idiotic Skunk. We all hate you.
saayyyy whhhhat! We all hate who? Dont be hatin! We DO NOT hate "didnt happen!" Why would you hate someone that brings a lot of humor to this people hating garbage. I find it light hearted funny and HuMoRoUs read my lips!>>>>> >>IT'S A JOKE ...that you arent getting. Idiotic skunk! This person WOULD be a skunk if they were harming someone with the cruel gossip and calling them names ,(I was going to call you a fool, but see, that wouldnt be nice, would it? There has been times when they said "didnt happen" when actually I knew it did, BUT still found it funny. LIFE IS A JOURNEY, WHY DONT YOU JUST ENJOY THE RIDE!!
RLY2006

Location hidden

#7 Feb 17, 2013
Its hard to hate a person that you know nothing about and have never met! But if it makes you feel like a big person to hate me please continue hating me and I will just continue laughing my ass off at your ignorance. I hope that you do not have children because you sure would be one piss poor excuse of a roll model....enjoy your hatred ! While I enjoy my life and the wonderful people I have in it!
He is right you know

Louisville, KY

#8 Feb 17, 2013
RLY2006 wrote:
Its hard to hate a person that you know nothing about and have never met! But if it makes you feel like a big person to hate me please continue hating me and I will just continue laughing my ass off at your ignorance. I hope that you do not have children because you sure would be one piss poor excuse of a roll model....enjoy your hatred ! While I enjoy my life and the wonderful people I have in it!
We do all hate you. The guy is right. You are a trifling litigious, skaaank.
RLY2006

Location hidden

#9 Feb 17, 2013
Lmfao :) enjoy your hatred!
Didnt Happen

Louisville, KY

#10 Feb 17, 2013
RLY2006 wrote:
Lmfao :) enjoy your hatred!
Didn't happen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
scottsburg electric 18 hr mike b 18
The bible don't lie 21 hr warning 48
word game. a ~2~ z (Mar '14) Tue PeanutButtercup 409
RD Pyke Funeral Service (Jul '09) Sun Josh Talbert 24
I'm not voting Jul 21 caution 2
Leave it alone Jul 20 oldfriend 2
Just call, stop writing Jun '16 Community 1

Henryville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance