first timer

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Apr 18, 2013
Sol Hensley is a Method head pot head and pill head he works at sonic and emails so if you ever need anything just call one of those places he is also on probation for being a woman beater but that's Scott county for you they just want there money I feel sorry for his son because he's got a biological father like that who will never amount to anything he will sleep with anything or anybody he's slept with everybody in Scott county cause he slept with Cara magnum who's had everybody
first timer

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Apr 18, 2013
he's a meth head and works at O'Neills
Oh really

Louisville, KY

#3 Apr 18, 2013
You obviously don't know what you're talking about cause he hasn't worked at O'Neil s for months and who cares who sleeps with who? Pretty sure he is an adult. Unless he's your man or she's your woman, what does it matter?
first timer

Edinburgh, IN

#4 Apr 18, 2013
Everybody needs to know don't deal with him unless it's about drugs because that's all he does is drugs he gets them at them apta at the end of Broadway in Austin I think there called village apts and he was getting them from Diane sturgeon and her dope dealers before they all went to jail and he fucks prostitutes and has stds everybody be warned stay away and definitely don't have a kid with him cause he won't take care of them hopefully his kid will have a good dad and never even know who he is hopefully the cops catch him cause he always has drugs on him and one day he's going to full wit
h the wrong person and get his ass kicked

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
life goes on 59 min chance 6
sending you good karma 8 hr kingz 3
Scott cochran Aug 22 Anonymous 2
the old watterson memorial Aug 22 breadcrum 3
Lupe Rodrigiesz Aug 20 nope 1
She is a winner NOT Aug 20 Defendingmalory 2
can't stand you (Oct '15) Aug 19 Please do tell 2

Henryville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance