Since: Jan 12

United States

#1 Feb 19, 2013
I was actually brought to this sight from a topic on a football player...so I signed up so I could see what it was all about...found out it is nothing short of jealous people who have nothing better to do than trash others...In a since it is a form of bulling and here I am reading the posts...For those people on here that try to give support kudos to you...People are going to hate because they are stupid...God will judge each and everyone of us according to our actions and some of you will not fair so well...I am not an idiot like some people have suggested I am a sister/mother/friend who cares no matter what has been done...Do I have an opinion on the subject yes but I am more respectable than to get on a site and gossip about others....How would you like for people to get on a site and start talking about a loved one...betcha wouldn't...but I do understand you just don't have a life...Green is an ugly color on some people!!!!
goodfriend

Santa Barbara, CA

#2 Feb 19, 2013
you are totally right! i agree.

Since: Jan 12

United States

#4 Feb 19, 2013
Antisocial XL You just wish you were me...Are you off your meds my friend....Yep I think so...
remove this site

Jeffersonville, IN

#10 Mar 25, 2013
i so agree i signed a petition to remove it.
LOL

Fitchburg, MA

#11 Mar 26, 2013
I agree! Wht can't I find a decent recipe for rhubarb pie on here???

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#12 Mar 26, 2013
LOL wrote:
I agree! Wht can't I find a decent recipe for rhubarb pie on here???
Ingredients

Pie Dough, or your favorite prepared crust (and skip steps 1 and 2)
All-purpose flour, for dusting
1 3/4 pounds (about 6 cups) rhubarb, ends trimmed, cut crosswise into 3/4-inch pieces
1 cup sugar
2 tablespoons cornstarch
Pinch of salt
Crumble Topping

Directions

Place the pie dough on a floured piece of parchment paper. Using your knuckles, press edges of dough to help prevent cracking. Roll out dough to a 14-inch round.

Use the parchment to lift and wrap dough around rolling pin; carefully unroll over a 9-inch pie plate. Gently fit dough into bottom and sides of plate, being careful not to stretch or tear. Using kitchen shears, trim dough to a 1-inch overhang; fold under, and press gently to seal. Crimp edges if desired. Refrigerate 1 hour.

Preheat oven to 400 degrees. with rack in lowest level. In a large bowl, toss rhubarb with sugar, cornstarch, and salt. Pour into pie shell; sprinkle with Crumble Topping. Place pie on a foil-lined rimmed baking sheet.

Place pie in oven; reduce heat to 375 degrees. Bake until topping is browned and crust is lightly browned, about 1 1/2 hours.(If topping or crust begins to brown too quickly, tent with foil.) Cool completely before serving.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Billy Cutshall (Sep '12) 10 hr tootles 35
Ebolger Disease 19 hr next question 53
Carl Owens Tue KB IS A DRUNKEN I... 16
kb is a blowhard Tue KB is a drunk 13
amick appliance Mon what ups 1
ems Mon the truth 4
Ashley Miles (May '12) Jan 24 your old news 23
Henryville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web